We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Free-Range Adventuring Psychonaut Options

freerangefaerie
#1 Posted : 10/16/2018 8:19:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexus!

Long-time lurker here, I finally decided to sign up so I can start contributing.

My first launch into psychospace via chemical transport was back in 2005. I was bright-eyed, bushy-tailed, and barely 20. I had been reading about hallucinogenics for a while, and had been researching thoroughly. My first spaceship was psilocybin, the cubensis model. I launched on a sunny morning, from the safety of the woods behind my house. It cracked my little head wide-open. My mind grasped scales and expanses it could never before, and I found myself more interconnected to IT ALL than I ever thought possible. I was in awe and in love. A fire was lit in my head.

Since then, I've had a wide variety of trips to psychospace. Psilocybin has long been a favorite vessel of mine, but I've also grown accustomed to lysergic acid diethylamide and mescaline and their unique features. I've approached this expeditions from mostly a sort of scientific-spiritual philosophy... but I'd be lying if I said I didn't launch for sheer recreation at times.

DMT didn't make it into my world until a little later... around the age of 25. A few ayahuasca "brews" were made that year, some more successful than others. One brew in particular "cracked" my head open in a way I didn't think it could go. I found myself face-to-face with the reality of Life and Death, and the cycles all around that depend on the balance. I had a powerful snake vision, of being bitten, that still sits with me like a vivid memory.

Since then I've continued my psychonaut exploration, but at a slower rate. I find here in my 30's, I plan much more for my launches. I launch less often, but launch further and more intensely than before. Also, I find myself busier and have less opportunities to plan for extended trips - this has brought me to vaporized DMT.

Through a lot of the knowledge acquired here, crystals were made (to make a long story shorter). They were beautiful, and I swear it felt like the jar containing them -hummed-. The experiences fueled by these crystals have been hard to put into words. I've never needed a trip journal more than I do now - there is a unique crispness and intensity to these vaporized experiences. Sure, I felt like I had very vague entity contact before on psilocybin... but the kind of contact experienced on DMT? I am blown away.

I thought of myself as a rather experienced psychonaut before recently. But after some intense entity contact experiences, I find myself newly intimidated. A sort of reality check, that even after over a dozen years of of countless experiences, I can still find myself in unfamiliar and even frightening places. I have to admit, it's rather exciting.

It's that newfound excitement that has brought me here. I want to share, I want to grow my knowledge base. I'd like to ad some conformations to some of the teks at some point (particularly this one called "The Key". I found this device to be rather "dummy-proof" and good for the budget psychonaut. But I'm still saving up for a GVG, because I'm a classy lady like that).

Anyway, I look forward to sharing!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Lucid.deviance
#2 Posted : 10/17/2018 7:31:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello and welcome to the nexus. A lot of what you said resonates with me, especially "scientific-spiritual philosophy" and about having less time for extended experiences so though I work with these substances less frequently, the work I do is far more intense.

I feel this is much better than having the time to journey with more frequency because I am giving myself MUCH more time to digest each experience, so I seem to get more out of it.

And as to launching for recreation purposes, just cause you are doing something for fun, doesn't mean it cant be a learning experience!

Anyway, glad you found your way here.

Happy and safe travels.
It is by will alone that I set my mind in motion.

"Put the changa in the bonga! Make the spice much stronga!" - so says rOm and I!

PlantTraveller
#3 Posted : 10/17/2018 9:31:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus. I recommend the chat Smile
Until we are all free, we are none of us free.
Emma Lazarus