We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Our Daily ...Cacti Options

Espiridion
#1 Posted : 12/5/2009 8:29:39 PM

--who.??..ME??--

I have fallen into an interesting habit. A strange green powder makes its way into my coffee cup each morning of late. Not much. Just the heaping teaspoon. But, mmmmm. Mmmm to the effects, not the taste.

Anyone else like a small daily dose of this marvelous medicine?

Namaste,

J
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 12/5/2009 8:35:30 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Suicybe eats cacti daily.

But I think this boarders abuse.

I wouldn't take cacti more than 1-3 times a month.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

soulfood
#3 Posted : 12/5/2009 8:47:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I'd certainly imagine that I could Smile

But I wouldn't.

kemist
#4 Posted : 12/5/2009 9:03:06 PM

John

In last two weeks ILPT has had some cacti xtract almost every second day. Due to it`s mild psychedelic actvity in low doses it has quiet high abusive potencial. Need more self control, lol
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

ohayoco
#5 Posted : 12/5/2009 9:25:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have heard that in Peru it is used traditionally for depression in low doses, but I can't remember where I read that.

Dreamer tried a few grams when he was feeling low once, it did the trick but he found he couldn't concentrate on his work, haha. He has found chewing 1g coca to be far superior as a mood uplifter and work generator when required on days when the sun doesn't come out and he is feeling uninspired and can't concentrate. Hits the spot.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

soulman
#6 Posted : 12/5/2009 9:32:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Give us this day our daily cactus,
As we forgive those who say drugs are bad : )
You have to go within or you go without

69ron
#7 Posted : 12/6/2009 12:29:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

As much as SWIM loves a tiny bit of mescaline in his morning coffee, I highly recommend not doing it everyday. Mescaline is a long lasting psychedelic and as low in toxicity as it is, using it everyday will lead to an imbalance of neurotransmitters. Every other day, a few days in a row is probably just fine, especially if the doses are small, but everyday? It just doesn’t seem healthy to me. I drink coffee everyday and even that is probably not that healthy to do everyday. But caffeine is not as long lasting as mescaline, so by the time the next day arrives, you don’t feel it anymore. But sometimes, mescaline can be felt the next day, especially in people sensitive to it.

As far as mind altering drugs go, the only ones I think are somewhat ok to use on a daily basis are ones like bufotenine, 5-MeO-DMT, and DMT. These have effects that only last a short while, and by the following day virtually all of it is out of your system, so there’s no build up effect.

With LSD, mescaline, or even psilocybin, there is a build up effect if they are used everyday. With LSD and psilocybin, the buildup effect leads to tolerance to their psychedelic effects, but not to a lot of their other bodily effects. With mescaline, there is little tolerance to any of its effects, and so daily usage is attractive to some people. No matter how nice it might feel, don’t use it everyday. Such use will eventually lead to an imbalance in neurotransmitters, which is unhealthy.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Espiridion
#8 Posted : 12/7/2009 5:08:58 PM

--who.??..ME??--

I skip days. But I love this ally. I'll know when enough is enough.

There are no ill effects the next day with a low, or for that matter any dose, as long as I supplement with a healthy diet, and either tryptophan or 5-htp.

Coffee is a vice I don't think I'll ever break.

My diet is mostly nuts, yogurt, soy protein and fruits. Vegetables with animal flesh in the evening.

One day I hope to not eat meat but DAMN it tastes SO good and gives me so much energy.

Anyway, I know a great deal about abuse and the mindset(spiritset) that lies behind it. Having been a fully functioning IV heroin user, I know of addiction.

The stimulating effects dont last for me after three days in a row so I've skipped. But as far as buildup, putting three grams in a cup of coffee even EVERY morning wouldn't equal a single full on dose three times a month.

90 grams a month in coffee versus, what? 30 grams three times a month? Don't the indians do it weekly as their sacrament?

Also, 69Ron, how does one supplement with yohimbe? Someone was nice enough to send me some for freeVery happy and I've yet to try it. Tea? Capsules? Dosage? Before succulents? After? I could look it up, sure. But I'm more interested in a personal opinion if SWIY has one...

Thank you all for your opinions, I value them greatly.Very happy

Namaste,

J

jamie
#9 Posted : 12/7/2009 6:12:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I dont think I could do that every day..maybe twice a week. mescaline just lasts sooo long..how long does it last for you at that dose? Does it ever keep you up at night?..I like to wake up early.

I sometimes take bufotenine once a day for a few days..but mostly every second or 3rd night..bufotenine and DMT are about all I think I could take every day..but I like a day of reflection.

I used to eat mushrooms for days in a row at times..but usually it was like 2 times a week..never felt any tolerancy either...

Cappi tea in microdoses are nice daily as well.
Long live the unwoke.

soulman
#10 Posted : 12/7/2009 6:24:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Why does meascaline last so long?
Same applies for LSD.

Do we not have sufficient enzymes to break it down or something?
You have to go within or you go without

69ron
#11 Posted : 12/7/2009 7:37:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jasons741 wrote:
Also, 69Ron, how does one supplement with yohimbe? Someone was nice enough to send me some for freeVery happy and I've yet to try it. Tea? Capsules? Dosage? Before succulents? After? I could look it up, sure. But I'm more interested in a personal opinion if SWIY has one...

Coatl likes smoking yohimbe. I never tried that. I use 1 teaspoon brewed with some coffee usually. Coffee goes well with it. It’s great when you feel lethargic. It’s one of the best stimulants for muscle oriented work outs that I ever tried. You can keep going and going, and the following day you are NOT sore. It’s quite amazing I think.

Yohimbe is good for counteracting vasoconstriction. It's a stimulant, but mild at 1 teaspoon. Yohimbe is mildly psychedelic at high doses. SWIM thinks its greatest utility with psychedelic herbs is to counteract the sedative effects, vasoconstriction, and improve the visuals of LSA/LSH.

Some people use it as an “aphrodisiac” but that has never worked for me personally. It actually causes erection problems for me.

As for combining with mescaline, SWIM has done that a few times with low doses of each and it is very nice. It increases the visuals, making them more colorful. I don’t think a high dose of mescaline with yohimbe would be at all pleasant. But SWIM never tried it so he can’t say for sure.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

PsilocybeChild
#12 Posted : 12/7/2009 7:44:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

how about real low doses of cacti with caapi?
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

'Coatl
#13 Posted : 12/7/2009 11:56:54 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
how about real low doses of cacti with caapi?

I think 90% of the time you'd be fine, but get some obscure cacti clone with some weird compound in it and well... who knows... I wouldn't chance it!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Espiridion
#14 Posted : 12/13/2009 12:36:46 AM

--who.??..ME??--

.Thanks, 69Ron. Just what I was looking for.Smile

As for Caapi with cacti. I will take either that or THH sublingually to take the edge off the later part of the peak where the stimulation is a bit much but have never gone with an oral dose, either before or during. 'Coatl knows her cacti, become familiar with your cacti before trying it for safety. If sublingual takes the edge off with no other negative side effects, all should be well. Just always take small steps in uncharted territory. Enjoy and report back.Very happy

Namaste,

J