We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
hello friends. Options

mckennist
#1 Posted : 10/9/2018 7:34:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

After attempting to download a .pdf on shamanic snuffs and getting the "contact an administrator" I figured it was time to stop lurking and say hi to a community I've valued for years. Terence has been my guide to this world and i will forever be grateful for his lectures and nudges to help me stop being afraid of coming to my path. A plant lover, starting with cannabis and graduating to mama aya, I hope to participate in sharing global knowledge on plant medicines and dissolving the east/west boundary on legitimacy.

IMHO, legitimate is what works. Perhaps the real issue is what standard of measurement we use to determine whether something works.

I cant wait to participate in discussion. Again and again im told the most important principle from my teachers and friends, to integrate.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.