We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Are psilocybin mushrooms and san pedro legal in Ecuador? Options

eel
#1 Posted : 10/6/2018 11:11:50 AM

infant in the infinite

Hey all!

Me and my partner are moving to Ecuador in about a month, very excited about it, going to be living in the amazon basin and planning on setting up a little off grid home in the jungle.

Have been reading online but can't find anything conclusive, apparently psilocybin mushrooms are not even classified as a drug there, and it legal to consume and grow... I am not sure if this is true, can anyone confirm?

I have also read that mescaline is illegal there but not consuming the cacti, also nothing too conclusive, does anyone have any info on this?

Gracias mi amigos!
psychedelia inc.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 6/26/2021 1:47:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Greetings. Want to give you a heads-up about the content of your posts presently.

Attitude Page "No Sharing of Any Real Life Information wrote:

Due to the nature of the topics discussed on this forum it is not allowed to post any information that will reveal one's identity. Examples of this are facebook pages, personal websites, email addresses, home addresses, photo's of one self or any other means that will give handles to have you tracked in real life.

Full Attitude page can be found here.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽