We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
just saying hi Options

padma
#1 Posted : 10/5/2018 5:46:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello. I feel kinda awkward making a thread about myself, but I just want to get promoted and be able to post in other sections. Actually, I've never tried DMT - I live in a country where it's hard to obtain and frankly, I don't feel mature enough for this experience. I like reading about people's experiences with this drug and while I'm not entirely sold for its alleged mystical importance, I'm open to this interpretation as well. I can't really produce an opinion on this matter for now.

Also an obligatory P.S. - English is not my native language, so my posts may sound weird.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Running Bear
#2 Posted : 10/6/2018 3:22:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If you can't obtain it then you make it. Learn how to extract dmt from mimosa or acacia root bark. Read and watch videos on trip reports and extraction teks for months then do it yourself. If I had it my way everyone would be able to post in other sections but it's not are house so we have to follow the rules. You're never going to get promoted like that because people want to make sure your not a troll. Best of luck...

padma
#3 Posted : 10/6/2018 9:16:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I had actually been planning an extraction before, just never really got to it due to a lack of motivation. It's probably the only way for me to try DMT except for maybe signing up for a shamanic ritual in Czech Republic. It's not my style though.

Thank you for your kind replies.

padma
#4 Posted : 10/6/2018 1:24:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I imagine it's difficult to check though.

pastanostra
#5 Posted : 10/6/2018 9:53:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extractions should motivae you to experiment it.
From the simpliest (make a tea) to the hardest (salting, re-x etc..) you may find the method suitable for you and you confidence.
Enjoying your self made product is something enjoyable (as you grow your weed or so).

Cheers

Heartist
#6 Posted : 10/6/2018 10:52:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello friend ! and welcome.

Your awareness of your own maturity, or "Readiness" shows a certain maturity level in itself.

Like almost all things in life, there is a growing CULTURE/expectation or influence present in our world to share experience. The best thing to do (opinion) is become INFORMED but never rush into something if you have the instinct not to rush. This instinct may be a definite "tell" in itself.

There are many "mystical" ways to get in touch with yourself and the universe(you-niverse). When you seek the mystical, almost any activity can hold mystic properties and lead to discovery if you are putting your true heart and honesty into your thoughts/actions. Examples to give you a start are lucid dreaming, prayer, meditation, journalling, music writing, poetry, passionate talks with close friends, bike riding in Nature, hiking and breathing fresh Air,,campFires,sitting by Water calligraphy, flower planting, +

Try anyone of these things and then try again. And then try to combine it with another one on the list with the intention to Learn something you did not know before and the mystic will be hard to avoid.Make your own list! But always remember to define what it is that you seek otherwise you may walk right right past it.........
Take it easy dude, but for God's sake Take it- Terrence