We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introduction Essay Options

Kinghorn
#1 Posted : 10/4/2018 5:56:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey all,
I'm a new member just saying hello. The username isn't a joke or anything just my last name. Family came from Scotland from a place called Kinghorn (apparently all kinghorns come from there). I'm Australian born and bred, first convicts on mum's side and first settlers on dad's side. Always been spiritual, same as my brother. We have had a lot of similar 'occurrences' I suppose you could put it. One day he came up to me going on about how he had found it, he had found the answer. That was my introduction to DMT. A quick smoke, come to the realization I'm in a grass man's lap then the further realization that I may be the grass man and the body i know is just a mental projection, storm clouds disperse leaving a large circle of clear blue sky (stayed that way for the rest of the day). Got 'kissed' on the tailbone by the Cosmic Serpent which formed itself out of other snakes (came back slightly bigger lol) walked around and talked to the bush all while behind the scenes beings were connecting a gel mat thing to each individual body hair. Currently attempting some extractions, wandered into the bush and asked for some plants. Didn't know much about what to look for. Got DMT on first extraction (could smell it + white dots on bottom of pyrex dish) but it disappeared while drying it. Will probably post some pictures soon of local acacias (NSW) possibly Longissima, Longifolia, Sophorae...I have learnt quite a lot in the past few days.
Anyway that's me and look forward to meeting you.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Kinghorn
#2 Posted : 10/5/2018 1:05:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Took the dog for a walk today where i had my first experience with dmt. I didn't know much about Acacias (still don't) but I think it is a little clearer why I was drawn to this little bit of bush. Not sure what type of Acacia they are but there are quiet a few.

P.S I'm assuming the red balls are from wasps or something because they have phyllodes growing out of them, is this a bad thing as there seems to be a few dead plants/shrubs in the area and information on how to remedy the situation would be greatly appreciated.
Kinghorn attached the following image(s):
20181005_174636.jpg (5,697kb) downloaded 20 time(s).
20181005_175157.jpg (5,834kb) downloaded 20 time(s).
20181005_131729.jpg (5,259kb) downloaded 20 time(s).
20181005_131758.jpg (6,414kb) downloaded 20 time(s).
20181005_175225.jpg (7,432kb) downloaded 20 time(s).