We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
holiest. Options

۩
#1 Posted : 12/4/2009 6:23:37 PM

you can smoke spice thousands of times....every possible way....
and with all the synergies of our plant allies...
but, there is something that happens after you have explored hyperspace
something that happens when you are ON THE PATH.
when you are in LOVE

I could have never imagined/prepared for this...

after a day of hiking with a couple stramoniums, a little piece of paper, some mapacho spliffs, and the sunshine---
we came back down to my warm retreat
snacked on more medicine and avocado
and a warm cup of black caapi vine...

this was the best tea I've ever had. Unreduced, a bit of hibiscus, honey, lemon...
put us under water. illuminated ajna 10x like a soulular zoom.
we were blessed by this cup, which couldn't have been more than 8g.

the meditation was divine, to say the least. playing guitar and dancing in the wet deserts of recalibration.
we knew it was time to vaporize the spice.
I knew this time was going to be big...I could feel it...
I loaded my bong with some fruity nugs and a huge pile of spice that fell out of the vial and onto the bowl accidentally but with its own crystalline confidence.
I studied the massive pile with wide eyes, pondering, praying...

with Bluetech playing softly in the corner of the room, we both sat in half lotus on the bed and took turns ripping the bowl. Unaware of what was about to happen...

I took the final toke....probably the fifth or sixth at least...when it happened.

The mandalas on my bed sheets began to DUPLICATE, and FOLD
Over
and over
and over
with rapid, playful, precision.
Reality was folding in on itself.
The love of my life was gone...and so was I....folded up and out
and I was lifted
away

This probably sounds like a typical breakthrough...oh but it wasn't.

I wish I could describe this...I am trying so hard...

I thought for sure I was a goner this time ! I told her I loved her over and over even though I couldn't see her...
It was us...lifted into this cosmic womb of rebirth...

When I Could finally see again through the fold...I could NOT believe my eyes.
I was looking at the SOUL of my lover...I had never seen her this pure, unfiltered.
She spoke to me so FLUIDLY, so clearly, so vivid
I had never heard her, or ANYONE, talk with such clarity and love
I had never seen someone like this....

The deep, etched, carved, flowing, almost plastic, clay-like, fake, hyper realistic, divine, angelic
cartoon
4D?
fucking no words to describe this...I will NEVER forget the way she looked...and how she spoke to me...
all the LAYERS...
I wish I had words...

I gawked at her for so long (unable to speak, in shock) as she flowed her soul into me and when she cried, I cried.
Burst of love squirting and erupting forth like magnetic rockets of release. flowing in the candle light flicker. Om.
I got up close to her rounded, pink alien face twinkling with all of the cosmos and kissed her into an eternity.
Here we are...

I cried with her for a long time, as she just observed me with a stance of calm wisdom I have never before seen in somebody.

All the bullshit ego that stood between us has vanished, and we have been communicating so fluidly that it almost ... freaks me out... but I have to accept this...how could I not? This love, this path, this divinity...

I have been waiting my whole life for this.
This was the very last of my spice!! ALL of it went into this bowl.
It's funny....right now it seems like I could never go back there and be content for the rest of my life...
but we all know how that goes :]

I hope there are others out there who are so in love...because it is the missing link...at least for her and I.

The spice is here in all of these plants just waiting for us to see how we really are.
There is nothing better than this.

And so, with puffy eyes, a humbled soul, and an exhausted star-shaped monkey body,
I conclude my attempt at documenting the holiest experience of my life.

Seemingly "once in a life time" and yet, with an algorithm so simple, any day is potentially the day.
Every moment infinitely folded up like some paper alien crane.

There is no better defragmentation, no better recalibration, no better way to unleash the purity of your Soul...

god bless you people...
<3nexus

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jamie
#2 Posted : 12/4/2009 6:28:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

beautiful writeup house.
Long live the unwoke.

antrocles
#3 Posted : 12/4/2009 6:30:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

amen. that was beautiful, house. just beautiful.

....i think the final step of the combination lock is to feel THAT love for EVERYONE....even your enemies...

challenging? oh yes....

impossible? oh no! Pleased

much love to you and your love!!

....oh yes....AND gratitude!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

Jorkest
#4 Posted : 12/4/2009 6:30:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

house...reading this gave me flashbacks...and a feeling almost too overwhelming
it's a sound

۩
#5 Posted : 12/4/2009 6:32:28 PM

antrocles wrote:
amen. that was beautiful, house. just beautiful.

....i think the final step of the combination lock is to feel THAT love for EVERYONE....even your enemies...

challenging? oh yes....

impossible? oh no! Pleased

much love to you and your love!!

....oh yes....AND gratitude!!

I do love me a nice challenge...I totally concur, brother. Thank you guys infinitely. Folded.
The work never ceases,
never ceases to amaze me.

p.s.

Another thing...

apparently my face looked burned. she said my face looked melted...and she saw all of my pain...

shedding skin...

I am the snake...Pharaoic.

antrocles
#6 Posted : 12/4/2009 7:47:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

house my brother...i can't wait to one day meet you. i feel a poetic connection that belies the oneness. the great oneness.

you are great.

you are ALL great.

much l & g for all of you in my life!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

balaganist
#7 Posted : 12/4/2009 8:21:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

beautiful report.

blessings to you, and all!
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

smokeydaze
#8 Posted : 12/5/2009 2:03:42 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Very amazing. Congratulations, very lucky. It seems its reached you in a way you couldn't of imagined, and really that's what we're all looking for.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

Observant
#9 Posted : 12/5/2009 12:06:15 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

SmileCrying or very sadSmile
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

mad_banshee
#10 Posted : 12/5/2009 1:48:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That was an amazing write-up about your experience.
Since I can't seem to put my experiences into words as well as people like you and Antrocles, I really enjoy coming here to listen, and that sent chills up my spine.

I think its also very true what Smokeydaze said.."It seems its reached you in a way you couldn't of imagined, and really that's what we're all looking for." I sometimes worry that spice could become a crutch, or an escape mechanism for me, like I'm looking for something "else" in life, but then I know on a basic level that it is just the opposite, that spice connects me with life and love rather than disconnects.

I'm so glad I found spice and also that I've found such a great group of people here.
Peace

Mad Banshee

Note that the poster of this message would never actually use or recommend to use illegal substances. He is just an attention seeker and should be considered to be lying about everything he posts and his posts are only for the sake of generating discussion.

۩
#11 Posted : 12/5/2009 6:49:30 PM

Another thing that I can recall...

When I could see through the infinitely folding mechanism of reality//hyperspace (coming back from the upper heights, which look soft, colorful, almost cartoony, obviously Designed...)
I looked around my room and noticed it looked like things were on fire or something...especially my guitars...
Like space itself was flaming, without fire. It was moving similarly...

We're both still totally amazed by this intense reset and all the barriers that have fallen...It's INCREDIBLE being able to communicate this fluidly...especially with the memory of all of this. The spice has never done this to me, or US.
The trick is in the synergy, it's on the path, it's in the ceremony, it's unexpected, and constantly evolving.

Espiridion
#12 Posted : 12/5/2009 8:17:09 PM

--who.??..ME??--

WOW!

I am so happy for you! I ONLY go with my one love. She and I are partners til the end. When I see her through spiced eyes she is Sheba, Isis, Cleopatra, Aphrodite even on occasion a nameless Cat Princess, ears and all. The Ego dissolves and I KNOW. KNOW. She is my true soulmate. I am a person who, before her, never believed in such 'nonsense'. But when the 3d interface machine is removed from TRUE view, one witnesses what IS true. She and I are true.

Great great GREAT report. Thank you, House, for sharing. It reminds me that it is indeed TIME. Its been more than two weeks. I'm DUE!!!

Namaste,

J
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

felinefatale
#13 Posted : 12/8/2009 8:51:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

wowwwwww..... That was so beautiful I could just feel your emotion in your writing.. I am SO happy for you to have had such a moving experience. I hope its effects will last forever for you and you will never forget and you and your love can last for all of time... I wait for the day when I will find my love and be able to experience the same Smile

The only person I have tripped with is my sis but when i did she looked like a beautiful but deadly cat princess as did i she says and we could feel a sense of eachothers purity and goodness... i guess thats where my sn comes from i've always felt an affinity with cats

Thanks so much for sharing that
I am one crazy bitch don't believe anything i say grrrruhhh

Aegle
#14 Posted : 12/8/2009 10:34:24 AM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

House

You brought tears to my eyes which just rolled down my cheeks from the pure love and beauty of your journey with your lady. I am left in complete awe of your experience together....

Much Peace and Compassion
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

impossiblemachine
#15 Posted : 12/9/2009 6:00:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

wonderful post...i feel like i was there with you. Smile
"wherever you go...there you are"

SoCal
#16 Posted : 12/9/2009 6:10:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

beautiful indeed

teotenakeltje
#17 Posted : 12/9/2009 7:05:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

you surely have the gift to share an unexplainable journey, so beautiful it brought tears in my eyes...it truely must be love!
thanks

Felnik
#18 Posted : 12/9/2009 2:37:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

beautiful . a perfect moment there is nothing better.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

psychosisdoses
#19 Posted : 12/9/2009 5:54:27 PM

Derek

house that was awe inspiringly beautiful
you have reminded me again of the wonders of this world
sometimes thats what we all need
lately i have been wondering whats been bothering you
and i am HAPPY to see its nothing at all!
your just so in bliss...

i am SO happy for you
we did it!
we made it!
AND we have the rest of our lives ahead of us!
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

۩
#20 Posted : 12/9/2009 6:01:01 PM

http://www.last.fm/music.../_/We%27re+Gonna+Make+It
bump this...

thank you ALL for the wonderful comments...
I am SO grateful to be able to share all of this with these symbols of ours :]

12NEXT