We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
20+ minutes "Out" Options

Simply_Me
#1 Posted : 9/25/2018 6:09:35 AM

Live the Life you Love

I met with three friends yesterday in a historical nature site with a screened in gazebo style space used for Yoga, ceremony, etc. All three were experienced with hallucinogens but not DMT. After a short welcoming message I led a short meditation to set mood and intention. I placed a dose, 30mg, in the GVG and held the torch at the right location, distance for the new travelers as to aviod a learning curve. First friend failed to inhale totally and "coughed" due to fear and laid back with eyes closed for almost 5 minutes before sitting up and asking who spoke. He admitted apprehension and after a brief discussion we moved on to the second man who took all of the hit with no problem and held it long. After about 5 minutes he began to moan, scream and flail about. When he sat up he said "humans are awful" and spoke of environmental damage and forgotten unity. The third man took almost all of it and laid back also for about 5 minutes and came back speaking of control and seemed EGO bound. I took the entire hit and passed off the pipe laid down and went out for just under 11 minutes. We all shared more and I prepared the second hit, same dose. Same results with the first individual, fear, cough, laid down 5 minutes. Second man took it all again with residue from the first guy still visible on concentrate pad. After 4 minutes he began rolling around and hip thrusting as if dry humping the floor then at about 6 minutes he got up screamed and flexed and ran off towards the river. The first guy followed him. The third guy hit again and came closer to finishing but not 100% and forced himself to sit meditative (cross legged not lotus). Sat for about 6 minutes and came back and we talked about his experience which seemed to me he was having difficulty just letting go. I loaded up and took it and laid down and immediately entered into the ineffable world where two spirits seemed to be controlling, guiding, my experience. As best as I can say it seemed like a twisting world of awesomeness and at some point I tried to reenter my body and move and couldn't. I felt almost as though I died and just hadn't realized it yet. It was incredible and aw inspiring at the same time. At some point I opened my eyes for a second and saw the ceiling of the gazebo but didn't recognize it and closed my eyes again to get further locked in the world. Finally I was able to move and struggled to sit up at which point the third guy said "20 minutes" and It took a little while to register what was being said and that it was meant for me. I am still processing what went down on many levels but I was shocked that I was down so long and so DEEP, I remember some groaning on my way back, almost as a knocked out guy struggles to force his conscious awareness back into the body.

At another trip another day a few months ago I had looked at a clock before but only remember like 5-8 minutes passing and that was including hit and full return. I was under the impression that the peak is 2 minutes and I would be "back in less than 5.

Is 11 minutes and 20 minutes within a normal range for a GVG vaped hit? This was a clean pipe at the beginning but now contains much crystallization so i am sure that two guys didn't vape it all.

the third guy asked to do a 10 mg hit after and kept his eyes open and loved the visual world he saw. I think he really had a hard time letting go (the Ego guy)

We all went for a short walk around the property then out for a light dinner.

Thanks much
Simply_Me attached the following image(s):
Happeplace3.jpg (42kb) downloaded 163 time(s).
Happeplace2.jpg (106kb) downloaded 163 time(s).
happeplace.jpg (67kb) downloaded 165 time(s).
I realize that no one book, one person, or even one ideology will have all the answers. I believe my job is to remain open yet discriminating. My intuition helps me discern truth, and wisdom helps me identify malicious intentions.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

strtman
#2 Posted : 9/25/2018 7:18:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That sounds like a nice ceremony in a perfect place. Thanks for the pictures.

I assume everyone took 30 mg and it was free base DMT ? For that amount of substance I would say 11 and 20 minutes is long. Maybe you are more sensitive than average.

Take me for example. On two separate occasions I had a sitter and the first time he registered my trip time. Thirty seconds after inhaling 30 mg free base DMT with a GVG I was knock out and lying on the couch like a corpse. My sitter thought for a moment that I was dead Big grin. I opened my eyes after four minutes and came round. Another two minutes and the trip was over.

Although I have never recorded time during journeys I am sure none of my free base trips ever lasted longer than say six minutes. An exception in time might be my deepest changa trip but that will for ever remain a question. It was just the overal feeling afterwards that triggered something in my head telling me this was a long one. The trip itself was mostly a black hole in memory.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

Simply_Me
#3 Posted : 9/25/2018 9:05:41 PM

Live the Life you Love

Thanks Strtman, yes it was freebase DMT and I measured the dose ~.030 for all of us and added it to the GVG regardless of weather or not the pipe was vaped "clean".

BTW I take no MAOI drugs and do not eat anything out of the ordinary. Maybe I will investigate MAOI foods?
I realize that no one book, one person, or even one ideology will have all the answers. I believe my job is to remain open yet discriminating. My intuition helps me discern truth, and wisdom helps me identify malicious intentions.

Exitwound
#4 Posted : 9/27/2018 9:33:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have never recorded exact time of my trips, but I almost always tripped with music and timed starting of a track with beginning of smoking. So I can say that most of psytrance tracks have a perfect duration for DMT trips Smile, most of them being around 7-8 minutes long. I always was back to this reality when music track is in its final minute.

Edit: I usually tripped considerably longer when high on weed, usually it even came in waves, like getting 1-2 DMT comebacks after initial blastoff and comedown, when really high, was pretty common.

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 9/28/2018 3:28:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

First of all, that was great with moments of hilarityBig grin Thank you for that because I needed a pick-me-up. I'm not too sure about duration relative to the 30mg amount, however, my third time I was somehow gone a little over 50 minutes. Granted, we were sandwiching a stupid amount, however, I had the same experience of trying to control my body and figuring at one point that I didn't have it anymore. I remember trying to open my eyes, but the experience was still the same. Once I came back, I felt trapped, having my consciousness in a body again, and threw up because I guess I was in a little shock lol.

However, it sounds like you all had a wonderful, if odd, experience.

One love

P.S. Oh holy shit, how I'd love to blast off there Love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Simply_Me
#6 Posted : 9/28/2018 4:49:20 AM

Live the Life you Love

Voidmatrix,

Yeah I swept over a lot due to my desire to "get to the point" but will add that weirdest of all was as were finishing up, still discussing the "holy shit" of it all, Some young college student jumps a fence to come in and start taking pictures. We try yo be accommodating and she wants to take pictures of the river for a "project" so she is allowed to and when she is on the walking bridge she starts screaming and really loosing it. I try to talk to her and she seems higher than we were but in a really negative space. She explains she is a witch and appears to be casting spells. We leave her to clean up our space and then ask her to leave.

It was a Great day