We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Do I need to adjust solvent/reagent quantities for less source material? Options

iamdave
#1 Posted : 9/24/2018 11:01:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi!
I'm preparing for my first mescaline extraction using 69ron's d-Limonene tek (https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/69ron%27s_D-Limonene_Mescaline_Extraction). After drying and powderizing a length of Bridgesii I'm left with 70g of material, which includes the core, rather than the 100g used in the tek. Do I need to decrease the other ingredients proportionally or can I proceed with the same measurements? My feeling in this case is that it will be fine since it's an extraction and not a reaction but I only took one organic chemistry class and that was a long time ago so I'd like to hear what you guys have to say.

Thanks!
It seems to me immensely unlikely that mind is a mere by-product of matter. For if my mental processes are determined wholly by the motions of atoms in my brain I have no reason to suppose that my beliefs are true. They may be sound chemically, but that does not make them sound logically. And hence I have no reason for supposing my brain to be composed of atoms.
--JBS Haldane

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

iamdave
#2 Posted : 9/25/2018 2:17:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I decided to stop trying to avoid math and just make the adjustments.
It seems to me immensely unlikely that mind is a mere by-product of matter. For if my mental processes are determined wholly by the motions of atoms in my brain I have no reason to suppose that my beliefs are true. They may be sound chemically, but that does not make them sound logically. And hence I have no reason for supposing my brain to be composed of atoms.
--JBS Haldane

pete666
#3 Posted : 9/26/2018 7:16:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The amounts can be adjusted.
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.