We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
how to Re-x jungle spice? Options

Fractalus
#1 Posted : 9/17/2018 10:30:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hi there all human aliens Smile

swim done a xylen pull after all the naptha from acacia confusa and he got the precius red jungle spice! whippidooo!!!

the only chalenge is that the jungle still smell abit from xylen and that after the jungle dissolved in ipa and run throght filter and evep.

any ideae how to re-x/clean the jungle?

also it takes lot of time to crystalize it, even the yellow oils are crystallized after 2-3 days with the fan on it and it seems like its gonna take a while until the red jungle will go from syrupy liquied to crystals.
any idea how to speed up the re-x of jungle?

btw swim never gonna use xylen again...when he pour just little bit in the kitchen sewerage
the naighbers smell it from there bathroom and make ALOT of noise about it, swim has to explain that its "probbebly" the building next to us that remake the house...not a pleasent expirience!
conclusion - never pour xylen into the sewerage!
though the minds may be different, the body forms may be different
it is through the heart that we recognize our spirits are one.

everything im writing is a complete fiction and it is only a reflection of my imagination.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

pastanostra
#2 Posted : 9/17/2018 10:37:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey,

you have many options for that, depending what chemicals you have (wiki really help for that).

YOu can do :

-dissolve in vinegar, evap, make sodium car paste, pull IPA / Acetone / Ethanol, then evap solvent.
-dissolve in warm naptha (warm water bath) then freeze precip / evap.
- Aceton wash then evap

Or, without trowing your xylene to trash, you can backsalt your solvent with vinegar, then base & pull, this let you reuse your solvent without wasting it.

I personally do drytek with xylene, then i backsalt with vinegar.
I like it because, it's very easy to reuse the solvent without it evaping (unless naphta that is very volatile).
You can see Q21Q21 drytek for guidelines

Cheers

Fractalus
#3 Posted : 9/17/2018 10:45:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks for the quick answer!

swim dont think that warm naptha gonna help here because all the spice pulled out with naptha first and only after that xylen pulls so swim assume that naptha wont dissolev the jungle spice.

so aceton diffrent from ipa the this cleaning prosses?

the vinegar tek seems the right path for me, how to make s.carbonat paste?

everything im writing is a complete fiction and it is only a reflection of my imagination.

pastanostra
#4 Posted : 9/18/2018 3:49:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dissolve your jungle in warm vinegar, then filter solid that won't dissolve.
Evap on a hotplate your acetate mix until dry or gooey.
Freebase your acetate goo with ecess sodium carb (ie: if 1g acetate goo, put 1,5g of sodium carbonate but it's not mandatory to be precise, just put a bit more Na2CO3 than acetate goo by eye), moisten ligthly until it form a nice workable paste, allow reaction to do while mixing the homogenous paste.
Let dry the paste until fully dried (no more water in the paste) then do your pull with your solvent

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...k#Alternative_Next-Steps

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...oach_to_Spice_Extraction >>> Frebase conversion

In general, naptha will lead you nearly directly to Xtalz, than IPA /Aceton lead you to goo.
If time is not important for you, you can experience sometimes goo is going to be solid, xtalz are forming. I've batch waiting i may take some pics later for illustration.

Cheers

Fractalus
#5 Posted : 9/18/2018 10:03:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

when swim evep the vinegar he smell lots of spice smell and see lots of fumes come out
maybe the temp was too hot...
how heat sensetive is spice actete?

pastanostra
#6 Posted : 9/18/2018 11:03:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

maybe you'll find some infos here

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=10790