We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Am I doing this right? (e-cig method) Options

Dannychop9
#1 Posted : 9/17/2018 4:03:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

I was looking for some guidance on this, as I have followed the instructions I have read on posts here, but I'm not getting the results.

My setup is:

- Mod: Eleaf iPower
- Tank: Aspire Cleito (2ml) set at 40-45W
- Coil: 0.4ohm 40-60W SS
- Juice: 50/50 strawberry

I recently mixed 500mg of spice with 2ml of 50/50 0%-nicotine juice (which I believe to be pretty strong). As of yet I am having pretty underwhelming results. Don't get me wrong, I'm getting the colourful surroundings and bubbly feelings, but I'm just not getting that break through.

I started by measuring out my 500mg of spice and 2ml of juice, adding it too a shot glass in a warm bath, and mixing until completely dissolved. I then added it to my tank and left it to soak in for about 4 days (I know, this is a long time and it killed me, I just didn't have the time).

So, the day finally came. I got all cosy, closed the curtains, started the relaxing music, set my mod to 40W, and took my first hit. I took a long pull, about as much as I could hold, and held it for about 10 seconds. Not a lot happened, I felt a little bit tingley after a few seconds but that's it. I continued to repeat this for about 5/6 pulls. The surrounding got more vibrant and I felt amazing, but that's about it.
I tried this again a few days after and had the same results. The mix also seems to be getting stronger, as I can taste the spice a lot more and its harsher (it was very very smooth at first)

So I guess I'm asking:

- Is my mix strong enough?
- Do I have the wattage set high enough or too high?
- Is there anything else I should try?
- Could my tank be getting clogged? (I have tried looking but can't tell)
- Could I be burning the spice?

Any advice would be hugely appreciated!!

Thanks in advance.
Dannychop9 attached the following image(s):
20180913_091046.jpg (3,134kb) downloaded 74 time(s).
20180913_091017.jpg (3,305kb) downloaded 77 time(s).
20180913_090843.jpg (3,400kb) downloaded 74 time(s).

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

SeekingPelican
#2 Posted : 9/17/2018 4:18:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My first handful of experiences with DMT were with a similar setup with the same results. I could achieve mild somatic effects and if I drew hard and fast enough the leaves on the trees developed this cool 'stained glass' effect. I enjoyed it, but remember thinking that people are making a much bigger deal of DMT than it deserved. Some weeks later I had the chance to pick up a Yocan evolve plus and gave it a spin with 8mg. Holy $#%%. There was no comparison between the two experiences, even with a mere 8mg of freebase crystals.

Thus began my new journeys with DMT.

Dannychop9
#3 Posted : 9/17/2018 4:52:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SeekingPelican wrote:
My first handful of experiences with DMT were with a similar setup with the same results. I could achieve mild somatic effects and if I drew hard and fast enough the leaves on the trees developed this cool 'stained glass' effect. I enjoyed it, but remember thinking that people are making a much bigger deal of DMT than it deserved. Some weeks later I had the chance to pick up a Yocan evolve plus and gave it a spin with 8mg. Holy $#%%. There was no comparison between the two experiences, even with a mere 8mg of freebase crystals.

Thus began my new journeys with DMT.

Wow, thanks for sharing. Sounds awesome!!

I take it you just put the crystals straight into the chamber and let it rip?

Thanks for the reply!

SeekingPelican
#4 Posted : 9/17/2018 5:42:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes it's really very easy.

Just put the crystals in the chamber and cap it. The dual quartz vaporizer can burn the spice if you hold the button down too long so just remember to pulse it a bit. It's almost foolproof.

Dannychop9
#5 Posted : 9/17/2018 5:55:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SeekingPelican wrote:

Just put the crystals in the chamber and cap it. The dual quartz vaporizer can burn the spice if you hold the button down too long so just remember to pulse it a bit. It's almost foolproof.

Nice, thanks for the tip!

Kable
#6 Posted : 9/18/2018 4:56:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SeekingPelican wrote:

Just put the crystals in the chamber and cap it. The dual quartz vaporizer can burn the spice if you hold the button down too long so just remember to pulse it a bit.

FWIW, I always hold the button down for the full duration and always works just fine for me. I'm at about 25 trips combined with my Yocan Plus and my Yokan Plus XL so I don't think it's a fluke.