We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Freebase with acid Options

Love appears
#1 Posted : 9/15/2018 12:51:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello..

This is compilation of thoughts that merged after taking 1000mics of LSD and vaping 140mg of DMT in one GVG hit. Or rather, this is kind of text that appears after such an experience. I'd like to add, that this particular experience was rather traumatic than untraumatizing, in effects.

It went like this...

Was a nice day to trip, sun was shining here in this busy town of students. Im not a student myself but slip in there between nicely. I decide to take LSD and chill around home. 1mg is the dose for me, like the standard. It is that amount that gets me to an "ego death", state where i dont make distinction between me and the music, for example. Freedom!

10-strip swallowed with glass of water i proceeded to go for a walk and 10mins into that i felt the effects coming on quick. 4 hours later, through mind bending tripping and realization after realization im back on home, and now im observing myself to setting up GVG, not weighing the dose at the time, confident with eyeballing. (later i weighed the remaining, and it was 140mg that went in there) There was DMT on paper fold, i MEANT TO push a little dose with the guitar pick to GVG's steel mesh, finger movements complicated i pushed a mountain of crystal in there. I stopped, and glanced inside of GVG, didnt make any sense other than that there is little MORE than i had intent. No way of getting them out i thought.... (But of fking course there is.)

Anyway, whats interesting here, is that i basically lit the shit up, and downed whole dose in one puff. Took less than half second when the pipe was clear to 100% effects. It took less than half seconds to black out. In that little fraction my brain said "Nope!", and went black, dodging a bullet. Blackness, lights out moment. Waking up to this faint music, music that played when i was in womb, music that still plays background somewhere there when i die... And faint jungle colors in blackness, getting brighter along with loudening music. That was the first impression. Now at this point i notice that im in cross leg sitting, doing mystical things with my body, complete ecstacy. I'd say that this particular movement is like, when somebody realizes the meaning of life, that kind of movement he does. Basically my hands and fingers were going everywhere, in my mouth, hair, eyes, touching everything in ultimately fast pace, like they have some own will, and is freed to do so. They didnt hurt at all, which at first was suprising. Just expression in all spontaneity. My mind woke up to this, completely quiet, and was like it has swallowed bigger thing than itself, in all quieteness. I made a silent agreement, in midst of this, to stand up, and... let myself to continue this expression. It could be said, that this dance is in core of our blueprint. It was clear when all straining of mind and psyche goes away, human gets to this ecstacy.

My mind, is like a little child, in this all adult body.

Effects of DMT lasted for about 15mins, much longer than usually. At some point after all that madness-and-sanity-in-same-word, i got the notion to just stop moving, so i did. Nothing was same. I now knew, what every human being, or any being i have ever met wants to do, to dance... To dance like its the last thing ever.

Acid and DMT are so different types. There were some interesting insights revealed before the DMT, just on acid. After that DMT trip, all of those were still, really cool things, though everything i really want to do, after that one, is, to dance. Everybody wants to dance, they have just forgotten it.

Slowing down here, i want to say that this one really shook the alignment that i had with my life here. "Now, whos more far out, they or me..?", i thought to myself. I know that there aint no answer here, fact that remains, is that there is a long distance between me and those people, aka my family members, friends and everybody basically. That realization just dawned. Thanks for that one.

Its like something unsolved dilema was put on the map and that was inserted to locker, and that case was skipped and next on was on board at that precise moment. I was like "alright, so that one was basically ..skipped.." . Deal with it. We would probably run out of mysteries if all of them gets eventually solved.

On the morning he was basic, on the evening he was kinda nuts.

I do not recommend this kind of dosing to anybody out there.

Thank you for providing platform for this.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.