We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Question re: Syrian Rue Options

SeekingPelican
#1 Posted : 9/11/2018 9:42:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I routinely ingest 1.5g of SR before DMT and am only aware of modest effects.

Today I tried 3g SR and had to wait a full 3 hours before DMT due to an unplanned distraction. Holy wow.

At first I thought I either miscalculated my dose (only 15mg) or had some kind of vaporizer malfunction, as I didn't feel anything after the exhale. I was so disappointed but decided to stay put and ride out the very faint visuals before writing the whole thing off as a bust.

Normally my entire experience is 10-15 minutes. This just kept slowly going deeper and deeper and deeper. A completely new experience for me. It took around 20 minutes and the peak went on for 45 minutes after that. I became frightened by the duration. Two hours later I would say I am 90% to baseline. 2.5 hours later I feel nearly normal, but then a wave of something washes over me.

I honestly cannot believe that this entire experience happened on only 15mg.

My question: could one expect, when using a 'breakthrough' dose of say, 50mg, remain in that space for 45 minutes? That seems astounding to me and I wonder if people experience that.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

padawan
#2 Posted : 9/12/2018 1:10:36 AM

forever learning

Interesting. I recently did some trials with vaporhuasca (well trodden path, but new for me) and miscalculated my harmala peak. I waited 30 mins after ingesting 150mg harmalas (extract) for my 80mg spice journey, but had a mild trip. Annoyingly, the harmalas kicked in/peaked during the afterglow and made for a really weird drawn out afterglow of about 40 minutes. Next time I'll wait 1hr+ after ingesting the harmalas.

Beatriz
#3 Posted : 9/12/2018 8:33:22 PM

Bienvenidos a bardo

That fluorescent yellow harmaline powder is powerful stuff. If you have a blacklight LED lamp, you can see the dust glowing green on your skin and anything else it touches for days afterward.

The MAOI prolongs effects, but it also sometimes changes the quality of the places I break through to. Once when I'd been sure not to eat anything for several hours, I was fee of nausea when I shifted. I was a little naked man lying in a tent in the forest. Around me, my wife and a few other men were lying on our backs staring at the condensation on the fabric. I stared at a droplet as it fell on my nose, and time seemed to stop for a second. It was as if I could zoom into the mirror of the water, and see everything around me.

Outside, a group of foreigners were sitting in the rain. They had to puke their last meals up on the ground while we guides chilled out waiting for them.

Good job, my other self seemed to tell me. You skipped the bad part, too.