We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Purge sucks Options

Scruboftheib
#1 Posted : 9/11/2018 3:06:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set:mediated 2hrs a day for 3 days
(physical condition) Set:34 years old ,healthy diet, fasted for 48hrs
Setting (location):hammock in backyard, P.B in chair near.(I trust him with my life.)
time of day: 730pm
recent drug use: calamus, mugwort, and passion flower tea before sleep(3 to 5 g each
last meal: 48hrs earlier, chicken, mango salsa, hot sauce, tortilla

PARTICIPANT
body weight: 99.79kg
known sensitivities: none
Experience: 5 ayahuasca experiences. 1 at same dose 4 at half strength. Mushrooms,detura,san pedro.

BIOASSAY
Substance(s): mhrb,cappi
Dose(s): 50g mhrb, 50g cappi
Method of administration: crockpot low 4days, started tea during height of tropical storm Gordon.

EFFECTS
Administration time: T= 7:30pm half the mason jar, 11:00pm other half.
Duration: 6hrs
First effects:
Peak: first peak around 8:00pm(near baseline 11:00), second peak 11:30
Come down:1:30
Baseline: 3:00am

Intensity (overall): both 4

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: first wave 4, second wave 0
Unplesantness: first wave 1, second wave 4
Visual Intensity: 4

AFTER-EFFECTS
Hangover: 0
Afterglow: 48 hrs (felt amazing)

So me and P.B. are in my studio to start. I tie on my pirate flag. We both drink about half the jar with an orange juice chaser to kill the taste(god its horrible). The effects come on within a few min for me. We decided we needed to be in the hammocks right away. This feels like the rollercoaster is going to be a wild ride. Much more than last time(same dose). We start talking about esoteric things for a few minutes. Then the calming wave hits us both at the same time so we become silent in order to prepare for the effects through meditation and breathing. This rise is so intense. The vine on the pagoda begin to lace out the poles begin to multiply. The grid work of the teseract begins to shimmer over the night sky. The concrete starts to get a paisley pattern. I end up on the ground becouse the hammock feels like its a mile off the ground. I can barely see my fingers when I put my hand on the ground. So I lay on my side with an Indian blanket as a pillow. The groves and texture of the concrete begins to morphe into another world. Its a desert landscape. Like new mexico, where the rocks are multi colors. There's bazaar humanoids roaming around. I've been here before on another trip where I was shown about 15 such places. So I check out the plants that produce flying eyeballs( They are quite interesting), and basically roam around for a while, talking to the people of this dimension. They are verry warm and inviting. They are good to learn from.
I lookup from this dimension to see p.b in his chair we talk for a while. I get up to go to the bathroom. For about 100 years I purge and check out my hands. I talk to my wife for a second (she's writing a paper for a psych class). I go back to the ground near p.b. and hes all like look your painting is alive you can see it through the window. It was and now I know how to finish it . Then p.b.'s like what happens if we look at each other's faces. So we do and p.b.'s face begins to morphe and change, goes black and white, tribal tattooed, swirling colors. Then he freezes like a puppet ( this happened before) so I ask him to move his head he snaps back to normal. Then he goes off agian. The first wave begins to subside.
So I drink the other half, chase it with orange juice( its worsened now). It takes a little while for the warble of dimensional travel to begin. The visions are coming back then pain hits me like a ton of bricks. I vomit a few times my world becomes pain. I make it inside to the toilet . More purge more pain. I think to my self I've gotten rid of to much. I begin to freak out. I'm in a desert landscape dieing of thirst. I ask what am I going to do this it's s killing me. It felt like my soul and my body are going to die. And a voice sayes "live or die. It's up to you". So I begin to fight with every ounce of my being, physical, mental, and spirital. I come back to the bathroom, get in the shower still freaking out, and begin drinking hot watter gulp after gulp. When I can handle it I go back to my hammock. The pain is all consuming, pure agony. P.b. is not here I'm still fighting death. A voice sayes " just give up." I scream with everything I've got " NEVER!". P.b must hear me he comes to to see if I'm ok. I tell him that I'm dieing. He sayes "orang juice saves lives. Drink it." So I do. The pain dosnt go away. P.b.is gone agian. I get up. I have to do something, anything. I stumble back to my studio. As soon as I see the painting that I'm working on the pain stops. I lay down on me meditation mat and look at it. Man that thing has some power.
Me and p.b. talk for a while. P.b. is sketching something he downloaded. P.b. eats something and goes home. I lay on my mat for a few hours looking at my paintings. I feel like a million dollars, this feeling is still with me two days later. I've passed the test, my path is going to get more interesting from here on out. Until next time.
Peace and love from the church of the chilly chicken.
Life is a "continually" evolving dynamic. Things constantly change. Conditions constantly change. There may come an expression such as "truth of the moment" or whatever. However, THE truth can be identified "in the moment" IF and only IF all people involved are open to paying attention to the particular circumstances that exist in the moment that people "choose" to start paying attention. Please notice that this has nothing to do with the past.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Legarto Rey
#2 Posted : 9/11/2018 9:50:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Wow Scrub, you jumped right in. Brews can bring the purge, for sure. Many find filtering THEN reducing to be useful in mitigating this. Particularly the painful, gi irritating effect from sediment. Nausea from central effects of RIMAs and tryptamines persists but is typically not painful and generally subsides after an emetic paroxysm or two. Brew on!

Peace

Scruboftheib
#3 Posted : 9/11/2018 8:19:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I put in two egg whites and filtered through a rag then reduced. P.b. didnt get it any worse than normal. Looking back the physical pain wasn't that great it was mostly psychic pain. It was a test
Life is a "continually" evolving dynamic. Things constantly change. Conditions constantly change. There may come an expression such as "truth of the moment" or whatever. However, THE truth can be identified "in the moment" IF and only IF all people involved are open to paying attention to the particular circumstances that exist in the moment that people "choose" to start paying attention. Please notice that this has nothing to do with the past.

Lowtones
#4 Posted : 9/12/2018 12:45:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I love aya Smile It can be rough, but it sure does show you some things. I think drinking the orange juice might have made your purge worse, honestly. I know that especially caapi tastes terrible when reduced, and especially if you used vinegar in brewing it, but I would resist the urge to chase it, personally. I've only ever purged (physically) out of the other end, and it was later in the experience, surprisingly.

You made it, aya warrior. I'm still a newbie but those intense experiences can give you confidence and perception moving forward. I don't want to get cocky, though, because I know it will put me in my place if I do Sick

Scruboftheib
#5 Posted : 9/12/2018 11:00:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I love aya too lowtones. Getting cocky would definitely be a bad thing, or a bad time. Thanks for the supportive words. Aya warrior. I like that.

Lowtones
#6 Posted : 9/12/2018 11:46:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Scruboftheib wrote:
I love aya too lowtones. Getting cocky would definitely be a bad thing, or a bad time. Thanks for the supportive words. Aya warrior. I like that.

That's because I hear you! My first experiences with DMT were Ayahuasca that I made myself. As it turns out I had pretty decent materials and did a little too good of a job extracting with that laborious method.

My first experience was a very small dose because I didn't reduce it enough and couldn't choke enough down. Then I reduced it, but still calculated volume vs. weight of original plant material and upped the dose only slightly. It was a COMPLETELY different experience that I wasn't really ready for, and had to hold on tight. I made it, and it is one of the defining moments in my life as of now. I had to crawl to move safely, felt like I was dying (not physically, but spritually/mentally) but learned so much about myself and how I had been living my life in recent years...as soon as I started coming down I felt amazing.

Do ya thang.

stockers26
#7 Posted : 9/20/2018 2:10:33 PM

To find all the knowledge in the world...you just have to look

Scruboftheib dude, that sounded absolutely mental...and to fast for 48hrs as well (I dieted all week, and only had something small and natural very early in the morning).

I must say the purging didnt bother me so much (i must have been lucky), for me it was the auditory sounds in the "ego death" part that really freaked me out...I definitely couldnt have walked on mine either...i could barely lift myself out of the bath to purge.
But water....that was the one thing i needed throughout(or so i thought until i had a dribble then dribbled it out Very happy)
Aya was my first real experience too and it opened my eyes to a whole new dimension...but I did do it a second time (with what i had left) and this time not so responsibly...and it kicked my arse.
Basically my nan died and i decided to get drunk...and when i do that i do stupid things like...i dont know...down the rest (Yeah i hear ya...idiot).
Well this time I dont remember any colours...there was a menacing feeling to it and it showed me a vision that scared the whatsit out of me for days afterwards...it showed my wife looking at me in a concerned way and saying trying to wake me up...i couldnt respond so she called the ambulance and the paramedics tried to wake me but also couldnt...then they were going to take me away to the "special hospital"...it really made me question whether i had gone mad and was living a false reality.
Safe to say...I wont ever mistreat her again.
Diet, meditation and good spiritual energy before, during and after from then on.

Great report matey

Scruboftheib
#8 Posted : 9/22/2018 10:11:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dude that sucks. No aya and alcohol, check.
The other times the purge was fine. It was just this time. In the weeks after I am beginning to understand why I needed that experience. I'm at t-2 weeks until my next go. I'm getting verry excited.
Peace