We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Trip 011: The Starman Options

SeekingPelican
#1 Posted : 9/10/2018 7:31:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set: Nervous.
(physical condition) Set: fasted with the exception of 1,6 g of Syrian Rue.
Setting (location): Bedroom. Empty house. Donned sleep mask.
recent drug use: 24 hours since 15mg experience with vaped DMT.
last meal: 1,6g Syrian Rue. T -1 hour.

PARTICIPANT
body weight:100 kg
known sensitivities: none
history of use: 10 prior DMT experiences.

BIOASSAY
Substance(s): DMT
Dose(s): 24mg DMT
Method of administration: crystals measured into a Yocan Evolve plus.

My largest dose to date. I think that was right on the bubble of a 'breakthrough'. I say this because there was a moment of racing through the chrysanthemum visuals that I was launched to just where the the patterns disappeared, like the top of a dome, and I could peer around into empty space. Then there were large insect creatures craning their heads to get a look at me. They are neither friendly or hostile...just watching. I floated above and raced along a giant double helix structure. I felt my heart stop. I felt like I was erased. A man with black but somehow translucent skin, faceless, covered in stars, carried me through deep space (upward??) along a bright cord. When he dropped me I felt this strange time warp, as if I did not just experience that, rather I was remembering it from the past. A vast throne room appeared, my POV is right on the floor, like an insect. The room is so big I don’t see any walls to the right or left. The wall in front of me is sparkling clean and smooth, gleaming. The throne is on a short stage. The throne is red and gilded in gold. It is wider than it is tall. Yellow light streams from the bottom of the stage where it meets the floor. I come down and see too many visions of masks and faces; I can’t possibly make sense of any of this. I emerge and feel like I’ve been washed onto the shore after a shipwreck, just exhausted. I feel just completely lost and utterly bewildered.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Lowtones
#2 Posted : 9/11/2018 12:33:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very interesting, I certainly have the sensation of traveling, and sometimes a being from the other world guiding me into or through their world. "Racing through the chrysanthemum visuals" certainly sounds familiar as well. My strongest experience involved racing through tunnels of infinitely colored fractals while traveling. Racing images also seem to be common to me, especially in certain parts of the journey. On my last journey it was also near the end.

Feeling lost or confused is common I think. After all, you just took quite an intense voyage through alien worlds, and you were shown more than your brain can recall right now. Did you meditate before? Have you meditated on the images after? Give yourself some time to integrate your experience and make sense of the outlandish world you were just whisked through.

SeekingPelican
#3 Posted : 9/11/2018 2:35:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for your comments and guidance.

On several of my trips I exit feeling extreme elation. I look forward to that feeling. On this trip, bewilderment and exhaustion.

Around six hours after this trip, I began a session of meditation. More and more, I believe that DMT and meditation are intertwined. As I said in another thread regarding tinnitus, I recognize that there is a direct relationship between the intensity of the ringing and the intensity of the visions during meditation. With this session I could directly experience visions that were more 'DMT-like' than anything I have experienced before. I am using memories from DMT to easily deepen the experience of meditation.

I've read claims that phenomenon yielded by DMT is merely the brain's reaction to the drug. I no longer give credence to this idea. At all. I can attain a faint shadow of the experience with my mind alone, and believe I can strengthen it with practice. DMT lifts a veil from our eyes, and shows us how severely we have limited our perception of all that surrounds us.