We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Became Jester? Options

HypnicJerk
#1 Posted : 9/5/2018 11:18:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This was a strange experience to say the least. I'll attempt to describe it quickly I'd like to hear if anyone has had a similar event.

For a few days I had been locked out of hyperspace. Wasn't sure if I'd built a tolerance, or if using white girl would impede travel for a while after, or if my vaporizer was broken. It seemed however much I dmt I inhaled I'd never cross.

So two nights into the lockout I say to myself "I'm going to cross over right now no matter how long it takes." I hit the vape repeatedly make it to the first checkpoint the "Clean Place" where everything is pastel colors. (Usually seen in my comeups/downs and flashbacks) Determined to hurdle forward I take a few more puffs.

The familiar swirl of the carpet rises and pools above. And then a melting sensation. It feels almost as if head has turn to liquid form and I cant help to form a half grin as I realize a Jester's has been placed on me. It was a box that forever swirled in on itself. I feel especially dumbed mentally which I found absolutely halarious. And have the feeling it's all a joke.

What "all" is I'm not sure. The fact I cant get back in? Life? Or maybe they were just toying with me. Anyway I decided not to go back for a while. Has anyone else become an entity other than their metaphysical self?
"My fate cannot be mastered; it can only be collaborated with and thereby, to some extent, directed. Nor am I the captain of my soul; I am only its noisiest passenger."- Aldous Huxley

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 9/5/2018 12:31:04 PM

Come what may

It's all a big cosmic joke! Waiting for the punchline is always fun...…..

I never saw any jesters.. never turned into something.. but I did get the joke.
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Orion
#3 Posted : 9/5/2018 12:52:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm not sure. I did have one experience where I met something like a jester. It was a man with black an white stripey skin mixing a box full of an impossible substance with a spade or a giant spoon. There was something about his eyes that I can't describe. An intelligent madness or something. Perhaps the journey was a metaphor for me toying with psychedelia itself.

It was one of those trips where I immediately fused my memories of the trip with my interpretation of it whilst still in the afterglow. Maybe he was me? Maybe it wasn't me at all. I didn't feel like it was during the experience, but afterward it seemed to make sense. Maybe I just projected that idea. The memory/interpretation/distortion of memory thing is tricky.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

Puddles84
#4 Posted : 9/5/2018 11:26:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My very 1st time using DMT I took a large dose and immediately got blasted into a vortex with a bunch of jesters pointing and laughing at me. I opened my eyes and then when I closed them again it was my face on the jester body pointing and laughing at me.....so kinda?

TexasTrichocereus
#5 Posted : 9/13/2018 7:51:07 AM

Stay humble don’t stumble

Orion wrote:
I'm not sure. I did have one experience where I met something like a jester. It was a man with black an white stripey skin mixing a box full of an impossible substance with a spade or a giant spoon. There was something about his eyes that I can't describe. An intelligent madness or something. Perhaps the journey was a metaphor for me toying with psychedelia itself.

It was one of those trips where I immediately fused my memories of the trip with my interpretation of it whilst still in the afterglow. Maybe he was me? Maybe it wasn't me at all. I didn't feel like it was during the experience, but afterward it seemed to make sense. Maybe I just projected that idea. The memory/interpretation/distortion of memory thing is tricky.

I have had that same experience and thought the same thing!