We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ambrosia using Amanita Muscaria Options

BeJake
#1 Posted : 9/1/2018 7:09:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I made an Ambrosia Wine using grape juice (homemade with white grape) and amanita muscaria caps.
First of all I used an extractor to make the juice, then I boil the juice to pastorize well. After that I put the juice in a bottle, covered with polyfill, I pastorized the all thing and let it cool down naturally.
When it was at room temperature I put inside the bottle the dried amanita muscaria, polyfill again and let the mycelium grow for about 25 days.
After that I filtered the liquid, boil gently to decarboxilate the liquid in order to obtain muscimol and not ibotenic acid.
Then I diluite the liquid in ratio 1:3 (ambrosia:water), using pre boiled water, and I put the liquid in many bottles that I stored closed in the fridge.
Me and my family (even my mom, dad, and roomate) tried that wine (no alcol inside), very nice smell and taste, in low dose only slighty relaxant effects, with a little more I experienced nice calming effect, boost a lot dreams and help to relief joint pains (my mother said that).
I don't reach the psychedelics dose but with 500 ml I felt like drunk but with no confusion, very nice and good. Also It works in a very strange way on idea associations and concept.
An important advice is to NOT CONSUME carbonated beverage before and after drink it, that can reconvert muscimol into ibotenic acid.
I have another ambrosia waiting to be ready (I think at october) made with grape and pears juice.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Mitakuye Oyasin
#2 Posted : 9/1/2018 8:55:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool. Keep up the research.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

FiniteFox
#3 Posted : 12/1/2018 8:59:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Just wanted add my support. I will be doing a cannabis tolerance break and experimenting with mushrooms again, both cubensis and fly agarics.