We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Anadenanthera colubrina leaves + freebase Harmine and DMT + mushrooms? Options

NgatiWikitoria
#1 Posted : 8/30/2018 2:57:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have some dried Anadenanthera colubrina leaves, some freebase harmine (assumed to be harmine based on the precipitation pH, extracted from Peganum harmala roots) and some freebase DMT (extracted from MHRB).
My intention is to combine these into a Changa smoking mixture, and to smoke this mixture shortly after the effects of a low dose (0.5-0.6g) of dried Psilocybe subaerusginosa (33%) + P. weraroa (66%) come on. I have been using this mushroom formula for some time and am familiar and comfortable with the effects.

My question: has anyone ever tried this combination?
I am seeking (preferably) experiential guidance as to the concentration (mg/g) of freebase harmine and DMT to infuse the leaves with, as well as suggested dosing guidelines.

I'm not in any particular hurry, looking to do this with some friends in early October.
The object of my participation in this assembly:
The Diffusion of Light and the Advancement of Science

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

BeJake
#2 Posted : 9/1/2018 11:33:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

As I know in the Anadenanthera leaves (not in the seeds) are present also tryptolines; they are potentially neurotoxic substances.