We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Just tried for first time. WOW!!! Options

Piccalo2
#1 Posted : 8/19/2018 5:38:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ok it was my first time and I sandwiched it inbeteeen some herbs I bought . It lasted about as long as I heard a freebase would be. I got scared midway through because I really wasn’t sure how much I had put in there. Intense is an understatement but freakin awesome . I believe I would have let myself go more if I knew how much I had taken. Any ideas on the best way to measure it out or do I need a scale that measures milligrams. Also, how can I make this experience last longer so I can learn from it .

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

pete666
#2 Posted : 8/19/2018 7:10:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I suggest rectal ROA. 100mg harmala or 150mg moclobemide oral and 20-30 min later 60-80mg dmt rectal. First sign 3-5min, hyperspace in 10-15min. First contact with reality after 1hr, back to normal 2hrs
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

Exitwound
#3 Posted : 8/19/2018 7:44:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

pete666 wrote:
I suggest rectal ROA. 100mg harmala or 150mg moclobemide oral and 20-30 min later 60-80mg dmt rectal. First sign 3-5min, hyperspace in 10-15min. First contact with reality after 1hr, back to normal 2hrs

Thumbs up Thumbs up Big grin

Jees
#4 Posted : 8/19/2018 7:50:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes it's best to have a 0.001 gr resolution scale, quite elemental actually.
Plugging is indeed a good way, it is like in between an oral and vaped experience. Best to use a 1 ml syringe (no needle) it's very slim.

Piccalo2
#5 Posted : 8/19/2018 9:48:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well I heard Chang’s is a good way to make it last longer but it seems to me like a lot of the dmt would go to waste in the mixing process. I never heard of the rectal way. Not sure about that one as of yet. It doesn’t seem like 5 minutes is long enough to break through.

DmnStr8
#6 Posted : 8/20/2018 2:32:12 AM

Come what may

Not sure if I agree with the boofers here! Surprised Razz

Just kidding... each to their own.. I will never try boofing... just not interested.

Make some changa.. throw it in a bonga! You don't waste any DMT this way.. not sure why you would think that?! If anything, you make better use of what you have. The experience lasts longer as you want, and I feel it is a little gentler as well.

Also, maybe consider mutiple trips with freebase per session. I very much enjoy several trips in one session, waiting about 30 mins between trips works well for me.

Welcome to the Nexus!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Jees
#7 Posted : 8/20/2018 6:22:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DmnStr8 wrote:
...just not interested...

Fair enough Wink

But maybe I can fuel your interest Big grin

Oral: issue of stomach discomfort/nausea in pharma/aya, more so if you want to go beyond 75mg licht.
Vape FB/changa/enh.leaf: the starter onslaught in itself plus it causes pre flight anxiety, holding your breath while your heart is racing ... feels like forced on.
Plugging: none of all the above Razz
Like you walk in your favorite stylish dressing gown on mighty slippers toward the party, so much dead easier.

PS: One can cause discomfort by not being empty. It's actually good to have harmalas way in advance (oral is OK) because of it's bowl cleaning action side effect.
Don't make too much of it, it's just dosing and much less a fuzz than using/feeling a supo.
It's not my regular ROA though, but it always surprises me how nicely a take off. But there must be harmalas for sure.

pete666
#8 Posted : 8/20/2018 6:51:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, acceptation of the ass as a part of ourself opens the best route of administration there is imho.
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

ShamensStamen
#9 Posted : 8/20/2018 8:26:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've tried the rectal ROA once, not sure what to think of it, not sure i'd wanna repeat it again but i guess i'm open to it just by far not my favorite ROA. Plus if i take Harmalas orally, at a good dosage anyways, i'm gonna purge regardless, it's the Harmalas that causes the nausea/vomiting, not the DMT, so taking the Harmalas rectally might be a good idea as well rather than just the DMT. I've had oral DMT with Moclobemide plenty of times, never had any nausea or vomiting.

Jees
#10 Posted : 8/21/2018 6:32:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just to mention fb: I've never tried freebase that way, it was always dissolved in minimal vinegar + some warmth for helping dissolving, then cool to body temp. You can get away with 2 times a 1ml shot (slightly lubed), it's a non volume.
I don't know what/how people were testing which makes it difficult to label the ROA.

When relative empty, there still might come a slight hint for discharge but one can easily control and wait 2 minutes and that feeling is definitely gone. Then you slide into realm with a relaxed body, not stressed by nausea or bowl discomforts, not stressed by forcibly vape tear. The tempo is about perfect, between vape and oral.

pete666
#11 Posted : 8/21/2018 7:03:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

For me 100mg of harmala extract is not causing any nausea. 150mg already is and 200mg causes severe vomiting. At 100mg it is not much psychoactive, at 150mg it already is, at 200 it starts to be very active.
It all depends on whether the desire is almost pure dmt, mix of harmala/dmt, or mainly harmala experience. These experiences are different.
Not only harmala extract is causing the nausea, dmt as well. Not for everyone, but for a lot of people it is.
100mg of harmala extract seems to be perferct dose (for me), because it inhibits MAO quite significanly and is not yet very psychoactive. There is a need for higher dose of dmt with such low dose of harmalas though. Everyone can find his sweet pot for harmalas first (before it starts to cause a nausea) and once he has it, he can add the dmt.
Harmala extract is not good for rectal ROA. It is difficult to keep it inside.
Oral dmt usually requires at least 3x higher dose than rectal. Yes, it is noticeably longer acting, but the shorter duration of rectal ROA is often a benefit, allowing the use within working days, not just the weekend.

pete666
#12 Posted : 8/21/2018 7:06:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
Then you slide into realm with a relaxed body, not stressed by nausea or bowl discomforts, not stressed by forcibly vape tear. The tempo is about perfect, between vape and oral.

Exactly. I love this compared to oral.
The same for mescaline.

greendude9
#13 Posted : 8/21/2018 8:06:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

pete666 wrote:

I really wanna try boofing since it seems like the most effective ROA but I've heard if you don't go deep enough it has no effect and if you go too deep you can damage your rectum/hit some sort og artery/vein and cause damage. I don't know how true this is though.
That and I'm still getting used to putting things up my bum... But that's has nothing to do with spice Embarrased
Strapped down my bed.
Feet cold and eyes red.
I'm out my head. Am I alive, am I dead?
Can't remember what they said.
God damn. Shit the bed!

pete666
#14 Posted : 8/21/2018 9:02:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

greendude9 wrote:
I really wanna try boofing since it seems like the most effective ROA but I've heard if you don't go deep enough it has no effect and if you go too deep you can damage your rectum/hit some sort og artery/vein and cause damage. I don't know how true this is though.
That and I'm still getting used to putting things up my bum... But that's has nothing to do with spice Embarrased

I am using ordinary 2ml (1ml can be used too, as stated above) syringe with cut top (used for the needle). The cut was done by knife with caution to leave the hole as small as possible. The cut has to be smooth.
My syringe is about 3 inches long and very thin. The syringe and the rectum are lubricated (just a bit) before use. The syringe is inserted whole (2-3 inches) inside and then pressed. With good technique it is without any unpleasant feelings.

I believe with such small syringe and good technique there is no risk involved. Of course everything has to be sterilized (microwave is ok)

Jees
#15 Posted : 8/21/2018 3:14:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The 1 ml syringe I know of have the ideal length to just pass the sphincter and quite impossible to damage anything.
The concern of damaging something can only come from people who use the wrong attributes imho.
And of course no needle! Shocked

null24
#16 Posted : 8/21/2018 3:35:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

All this talk of undignified ROAs to this poor first timer!
Whatever happened to harmalas?
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

downwardsfromzero
#17 Posted : 8/21/2018 8:59:45 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

null24 wrote:
Whatever happened to harmalas?

We ate them just prior to boofing the DMT!

Piccalo2 wrote:
Any ideas on the best way to measure it out or do I need a scale that measures milligrams.

A milligram scale is a very useful piece of equipment to have if pursuing this path. At a push, volumetric dosage will work although that brings its own issues.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli