We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
you guys GOTTA get this....SERIOUSLY!! Options

antrocles
#1 Posted : 12/1/2009 8:58:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

so, a friend of mine just turned me onto something that is so incredible i just HAD to immediately turn you all on to it. it's a visualizer for your itunes/music program called G-FORCE. here's the link:

http://www.soundspectrum.com/g-force/

now, yes i feel a little weird raving like a lunatic about a computer screen visualizer...not exactly my "thing" so to speak. HOWEVER, this particular piece of artistic genius has over a MILLION algo"rythms" doing their creative mojo in a way that will have your jaw on the floor half the time. seriously, i have seen more DMT-esque patterns/fractals/etc. than i can put into words and the company that makes it claims that you will never see the same thing twice. ever.

wow.

you can download the free trial version to check it out indefinately. smoke a little cannibis and watch it for an hour and you will, as i did, wind up outright buying this sucker. it's $20. go check it out....you will be amazed! Very happy

MUCH LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Touche Guevara
#2 Posted : 12/1/2009 9:18:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes indeed. SWIM enjoyed the platinum version before their installer phoned home to verify the license key. The free version is nice, just not something I'd pay money for.

Also check out Electric Sheep for more complex visuals, but it doesn't go in sync with music and the transitions aren't smooth.

Astralking
#3 Posted : 12/1/2009 9:41:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you like this you should definetly get milkdrop. Much better in my opinion! Just seems alot better resolution
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

soulfood
#4 Posted : 12/1/2009 9:42:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Yeah G-Force is cool, but I'm definately a milk drop man Smile

antrocles
#5 Posted : 12/1/2009 9:57:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i'm gonna go checkout milk drop right now! figured you guys would already have known about this g-force biznes....sometimes i feel so old... Sad

hehehe.. Pleased

L&G!!
wisdom today."

imPsimon
#6 Posted : 12/1/2009 10:03:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes it's great=)

The same people also made one that's called "whitecap" which is also very good=)

If you like g-force you'll like that one too

=)

antrocles
#7 Posted : 12/1/2009 10:13:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

milk drop doesn't work for macs... Sad

i just downloaded the free trial of whitecap.....LOVE IT! man....these things are SO much cooler than the one that just came with my regualr mac OS!! thanks you guys!

L&G!!
wisdom today."

Spiced
#8 Posted : 12/1/2009 10:59:01 PM

Terra Incognita

Yea, this is kinda old indeed lol.
Pretty cool nevertheless though.

Well, just in case you haven't heard of this yet, i guess you have, but you never know, check out the Electric Sheep screensaver.

http://community.electricsheep.org/

I know it's old, and i know most people have heard about this years ago, but this is just in case you haven't, it's the most beautiful screensaver i have ever seen.

antrocles
#9 Posted : 12/2/2009 12:12:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

wow....this electric sheep one is AMAZING TOO!!! crap! now i have THREE visualizers downloaded into my itunes....between the g-force, whitecap and electric sheep i'm loaded with beautiful visual wonderment for quite a while!! THANKS TO ALL YOU GUYS!!

L&G!!
wisdom today."

TruePsychonaut
#10 Posted : 12/2/2009 2:21:15 AM

Andy

Been using g-force and whitecap for sometime.Never heard of milkdrop but just DL'd it.Its pretty cool.Thanks for that little gem ! Shocked

T'Psych

"Love is life.All,everything that I understand,I understand only because I love."

soulfood
#11 Posted : 12/2/2009 2:50:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

As some of you seem to love the whole visual thing, has anyone ever played this:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/27800/

It's one headfuck of a computer game, but a pretty one none the less Smile

SnozzleBerry
#12 Posted : 12/2/2009 7:45:17 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

haha, yes! G-force is incredible. I've been using it for four years and it still hasnt gotten old. It's craziest when it pops up random images of a castle or the moon behind the visuals, it does it so gradually the first time i thought i was tripping out.Laughing
Wiki โ€ข Attitude โ€ข FAQ
The Nexian โ€ข Nexus Research โ€ข The OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
ื’ื ื–ื” ื™ืขื‘ื•ืจ

imPsimon
#13 Posted : 12/2/2009 7:53:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Spiced wrote:
Yea, this is kinda old indeed lol.
Pretty cool nevertheless though.

Well, just in case you haven't heard of this yet, i guess you have, but you never know, check out the Electric Sheep screensaver.

http://community.electricsheep.org/

I know it's old, and i know most people have heard about this years ago, but this is just in case you haven't, it's the most beautiful screensaver i have ever seen.

Wow! Thanks!!

I have stared myself half-blind on g-force and whitecap for months.
I needed this!

=)

shoe
#14 Posted : 12/10/2009 7:50:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think I actually prefer milkdrop. You can force milkdrop to cycle through the visualizations, and if you've downloaded the mega pack from their website, (with more algorithms) its truely incredible. Some of the transitions it makes when changing algorithms are utterly fantastic.

IMO G-force was pretty bog-standard psychedelia
shoe

เฅ เคญเฅ‚เคฐเฅเคญเฅเคต: เคธเฅเคต: เคคเคคเฅเคธเคตเคฟเคคเฅเคฐเฅเคตเคฐเฅ‡เคฃเฅเคฏเค‚ เฅค เคญเคฐเฅเค—เฅ‹ เคฆเฅ‡เคตเคธเฅเคฏ เคงเฅ€เคฎเคนเคฟ, เคงเฅ€เคฏเฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‹ เคจ: เคชเฅเคฐเคšเฅ‹เคฆเคฏเคพเคคเฅ
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

benzyme
#15 Posted : 12/14/2009 8:33:17 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

milkdrop 2.0 is nice, rovastar does some slick coding.
too bad milkdrop crashes my comp Mad
(integrated graphics blows)
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

darkstate
#16 Posted : 12/29/2009 8:43:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

R4 by Rabid Hamster is an excellent visualizer and you can install it on a MAC too using Crossover!

I think this is the same engine used on EVO versions of XBOX, although this version is more up to date.
"In chemistry, not quite right means out and out wrong" - Alexander Shulgin

Queen-of-Fables
#17 Posted : 1/3/2010 1:29:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i like milk drop 2, but seriously Electric Sheep Rules !! http://community.electricsheep.org/samples