We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Could one make pharma from aya? Options

AwesomeUsername
#1 Posted : 8/18/2018 4:01:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lately I've been extracting my own magic, and I'm dissatisfied with the yealds. Each pull from 50g mimosa would result in only about 100-200mg. Which means less than half a gram from 4 pulls. 3 weeks total for that? Seems kind of lacking.

I figured a lot of it probably gets accidentaly evaporated, even though I try to do my best to do avoid any errors.

The end result even though it doesn't yeald much is a white crystaline powder that smells actually nice, too bad I get so little out of it.

It was tested and it's definetly active. Since I don't have anything to vape it from I snorted it, and to my surprise felt perfect. No neusea or shakes like with aya, nor any mind fog just a painfull sensation in the nose and a few minutes later a "woah, I'm actually tripping" kind of rush.

So I have 50gr mimosa left and about 10gr of rue I remember talking to a guy from Peru that claimed that he makes changa from aya. Aperently he gets "aya crystals" and soaks them into a plant to make changa. I can't recall how he dod that exactly but all I know is that it's possible. That dude also doesn't speak much English so we had troubles comunicating.

I do not intent to make changa since I enjoyed those snorted DMT sessions more than oral or smoked, so I'm going for that "aya crystals" as a final product.

Solvents I have handy are white vinegar, calcium hydroxide and heptane. So how do I preceed? Should I brew the pseudo aya with vinegar? And if so, what are the next steps?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

pete666
#2 Posted : 8/18/2018 5:27:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I know it is not an answer to your question, but I would suggest considering plugging (rectal ROA). It potentiates it 3x and avoids any nausea. Lasts 1-2 hours. Of course has to be used with oral MAOI (harmala, moclobemide)
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 8/18/2018 2:19:57 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

A.U.N.:
Attempting to extract Syrian rue with heptane won't achieve much, AFAIK. And you'd be better off extracting the two plants separately. That way you have more control over the ratio of DMT to harmalas, and will avoid some potential unforseen complications.

There are plenty of posts about snorting as a ROA. Have you read them? There may well be a risk of damage to the nasal passages from snorting freebase so consider obtaining some fumaric acid and giving DMT fumarate a try. This would also be suitable for rectal use.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

jamie
#4 Posted : 8/18/2018 9:21:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

"I figured a lot of it probably gets accidentaly evaporated, even though I try to do my best to do avoid any errors. "

Thats unlikely. Keep the solvent pulls, and the bark mixture.. because your probly just throwing away DMT that was not extracted.

I stopped snuffing it, because on two occasions I ended up with my nose bleeding while tripping and intense nasal pain. It works but I dunno..don't do it more than every few weeks or so probly.
Long live the unwoke.

Intezam
#5 Posted : 8/19/2018 12:49:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...lkaloid_Extraction_Guide
this tek will give you caapi freebase but you can modify it of you want hcl, citrate...or else