We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Whats up Psychonauts Options

Scruboftheib
#1 Posted : 8/17/2018 6:27:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi I'm MAC
In the past I've experienced mushrooms, San Pedro cactus,and detura I would not suggest this one though. Bad times! Complete oblivion. Not what I'm searching for.
So I end up in a new situation and wanted a change. I find ayahuasca. So i brew up eight doses and me and two friends drink the brew. It was 200gr cappi and 200g M.H.R.B. so about 25g per. It was verry visual, a bit mental. Good times. We do this two months in a row. The second month we decided to neutralize the acid (i added to much vinegar). It took longer and my buddy joso didnt get up. Me and the beater flew higher than ever though. I ended up traveling in fifteen different dedimensions at the same time. Great times.
So we decided to doubble the dose. So about 50g MHRB, and 50g cappi per dose. We all ended up leaving the body. Most awesome times. In a few weeks we'll be doing the same dose.
Peace and love from the church of the chilly chicken
Life is a "continually" evolving dynamic. Things constantly change. Conditions constantly change. There may come an expression such as "truth of the moment" or whatever. However, THE truth can be identified "in the moment" IF and only IF all people involved are open to paying attention to the particular circumstances that exist in the moment that people "choose" to start paying attention. Please notice that this has nothing to do with the past.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Sakkadelic
#2 Posted : 8/17/2018 8:45:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

while it's working for you but this is a big waste of MHRB, with proper dose of caapi you only need 5g MHRB and both properly brewed of course
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

Scruboftheib
#3 Posted : 8/17/2018 9:29:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I went with so much MHRB because the late great Terrence McKenna always sad it doesn't feel like you've done too much you probably haven't done enough. Also doesn't more MHRB mean more dmt? So a more intense experience? I dont know I'm still experimenting. I got to travel the spirit realm with complete detachment from the body. That was cool
What is your suggestions on proper doses of cappi?
Life is a "continually" evolving dynamic. Things constantly change. Conditions constantly change. There may come an expression such as "truth of the moment" or whatever. However, THE truth can be identified "in the moment" IF and only IF all people involved are open to paying attention to the particular circumstances that exist in the moment that people "choose" to start paying attention. Please notice that this has nothing to do with the past.

Sakkadelic
#4 Posted : 8/17/2018 10:25:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i don't know much about caapi dosage and it depends on the kind you have, some are strong and some are weak, but i think 25g is low.. i think 50-75g is a reasonable dose
more MHRB means more DMT yes but most of it is being eaten by the enzymes.. if the amount of caapi you are taking really fully inhibited the enzymes, 50g MHRB will knock you out and you will probably end up in the hospital..
and with proper MAOI inhibition 5g MHRB will be a solid trip, 7g will feel like you've done too much
Quote:
So about 50g MHRB, and 50g cappi per dose

this sounds really dangerous, be careful
http://www.ayahuasca-info.com/recipes
here's an example

and how are you brewing it?

"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

Scruboftheib
#5 Posted : 8/17/2018 12:56:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I did four washes of each cappi and mhrb. Filtered let sit poured off the mhrb, combined, reduced. We also split a jar of reduced cappi 1/2 hr before ingesting the ayahuasca. 50g mhrb 50g yellow cappi, no hospital. We were pretty much stuck in our hammocks, but thats ok. Vomiting about an 1/2hr after first wave took off toilet a few hrs later