We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello to everyone in this beautiful community <3 Options

greendude9
#1 Posted : 8/16/2018 6:21:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I will spare my name as I don't want to dox myself, but I figured I should introduce myself. I'm greatly interested in the psychology, function, and application of psychedelics in modern society. I see them as a great tool to explore the mind, as well as to explore each other. They have a profound effect on the consciousness, by allowing us to see the world from a distinctly different perspective to what is usual. They allow us to understand a variety of concepts with far greater complexity. These concepts include culture, psychological disorders, the nature of existence, empathy, integrity, objectivity, among others.

Due to the beneficial aspect of psychedelics, I've decided this place is a great place to set my foot in the door and get involved as it is an amazing community. In the bigger picture, this community extends beyond the DMT nexus and reaches everyone exploring consciousness. As such, I look forward to experiencing this unusual place with such an open minded, wise, and loving community, on here and in person. Peace and love <3
Strapped down my bed.
Feet cold and eyes red.
I'm out my head. Am I alive, am I dead?
Can't remember what they said.
God damn. Shit the bed!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 8/17/2018 12:06:04 AM

Come what may

Welcome to the Nexus greendude!!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Simply_Me
#3 Posted : 8/17/2018 3:44:25 AM

Live the Life you Love

Best of luck, I look forward to hearing more from you
I realize that no one book, one person, or even one ideology will have all the answers. I believe my job is to remain open yet discriminating. My intuition helps me discern truth, and wisdom helps me identify malicious intentions.

Icyseeker
#4 Posted : 8/21/2018 6:38:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome and nice signature.
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

greendude9
#5 Posted : 8/23/2018 6:30:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Icyseeker wrote:
Welcome and nice signature.

Thanks. They're lyrics to a song by Tool. One of the only bands that I find has a psychedelic sound to it without being too electronic. Not that electronic is bad though. Shpongle is dope as well Thumbs up
Strapped down my bed.
Feet cold and eyes red.
I'm out my head. Am I alive, am I dead?
Can't remember what they said.
God damn. Shit the bed!