We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Best way to get involved with psychedelic research/promoting the psychedelic revolution Options

greendude9
#1 Posted : 8/16/2018 6:02:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I believe that psychedelics could be one of the most overlooked tools on earth. The many ways in which they can contribute to culture, positive mental health, empathy, etc. make me believe that they are a crucial step in guiding humanity towards unity, peace, freedom, and essentially anything else which constitutes a healthy society. I do not mean to imply that they have the power to solve the greatest issues of humanity, but that they can serve to help us grow exponentially in regards to our fundamental human nature. As such, I aspire to serve the psychedelic revolution in whatever way I can as this, to me, translates to helping the human race.

I'd like to contribute to the adoption of psychedelics by mainstream culture. I'm aware that this requires a great deal of infrastructure and a massive change in stigma to push forward the psychedelic revolution. What I'm asking for is any advice, tips, experiences, etc. which might help me to find insight on what steps could lead me to contributing to this change. What sort of steps can I take to aid in creating psychedelic infrastructure as well as lessening negative stigma surrounding psychedelics? Any response is appreciated. Thanks!

Strapped down my bed.
Feet cold and eyes red.
I'm out my head. Am I alive, am I dead?
Can't remember what they said.
God damn. Shit the bed!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.