We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I'm Neo, nice to meet you. :) Options

NeoDiara
#1 Posted : 8/16/2018 5:14:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings everyone~ Thumbs up

I'm an 18 year old art student, currently finding my way through life.

I have a variety of hobbies and interests. Some of them include:

- Art
- Music
- Poetry
- Gaming
- Writing
- Gardening

And more.

I'm a lucid dreamer for few years now and an astral traveler. I'm interested in astrology and spiritualism. I have found this site through a friend that sent me a link to one of the threads. I found it interesting so I decided to learn more about it. I haven't took any psychedelics before, but I'm considering taking DMT, and am now researching about it. I'm always interested in meeting new people and making friends, so feel free to message me.
That's all for now~

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

greendude9
#2 Posted : 8/16/2018 6:31:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the DMT nexus Neo! I am also new here. It's nice to see other newcomers on such an amazing path. From what I've seen, you will likely find all you need to safely and positively experience psychedelics on this site. Furthermore, I think psychedelics could vastly increase your link to spirituality, as psychedelics have a tendency to do so Wink It wasn't until the psychedelic experience that I realized the value of spirituality in my life. Keep it real friend. Good vibes all the way Very happy

If you have any questions, or want a friend to chat with, feel free to message me. I'm no expert, but I certainly have my fair share of knowledge with regards to the psychedelic experience.
Strapped down my bed.
Feet cold and eyes red.
I'm out my head. Am I alive, am I dead?
Can't remember what they said.
God damn. Shit the bed!

NeoDiara
#3 Posted : 8/16/2018 6:52:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

greendude9 wrote:
Welcome to the DMT nexus Neo! I am also new here. It's nice to see other newcomers on such an amazing path. From what I've seen, you will likely find all you need to safely and positively experience psychedelics on this site. Furthermore, I think psychedelics could vastly increase your link to spirituality, as psychedelics have a tendency to do so Wink It wasn't until the psychedelic experience that I realized the value of spirituality in my life. Keep it real friend. Good vibes all the way Very happy

If you have any questions, or want a friend to chat with, feel free to message me. I'm no expert, but I certainly have my fair share of knowledge with regards to the psychedelic experience.

Nice to meet you. And sure I'll message you.:3