We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Help Law Enforcement Against Prohibition by shopping on Amazon Options

acolon_5
#1 Posted : 12/1/2009 6:08:24 PM

The Great Namah

I am a huge supporter of Law Enforcement Against Prohibition (LEAP). They do a lot of good work trying to legalize not only MJ, but all drugs. They are policitally active and because they are law enforcement/ex-law enforcement they are listened too more than say NRML.

If you are going to shop on Amazon, PLEASE use the link below. 4%-8% of your purchase will go to help them end prohibition in the USA. Please look up LEAP and check everything out first. I receive their newsletter and this is definetly from LEAP and I believe 100% legit. If you have some extra money, please also consider donating to LEAP directly. I try and give 2x a year...I know it's not much, but I believe they can use every $ they can get.

Thank you. The email that I received (less personal info) is below.

Quote:
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition recently joined Amazon.com's Amazon Associates program, which gives LEAP a commission of 4% to 8% on ANY purchase you make when you go to the Amazon site through our dedicated hyperlink: http://www.CopsSayLegalizeDrugs.com/shop

As a supporter of LEAP, please consider purchasing your holiday gifts on Amazon. Keep in mind that Amazon will be offering substantial discounts on many items throughout the holiday season.

Three quick steps take you to the Amazon site and the items you want to purchase:

1. Visit http://www.CopsSayLegalizeDrugs.com/shop
2. Type the item you're looking for into the 'Search Amazon' box and click GO
3. Click on the item, which takes you to the Amazon site where you complete your purchase as you normally would.

Please note that you will not receive a notice from Amazon confirming that your purchase reflects the LEAP referral, but if you want a confirmation, you can contact Amazon directly. For the referral to be credited to LEAP, you MUST enter Amazon through the LEAP site.

Please feel free to forward this email to your family and friends as well. If you prefer to make a traditional donation to LEAP, please visit http://www.CopsSayLegalizeDrugs.com/Donate

As always, thank you for your support of LEAP, and we wish you a happy holiday season.

-LEAP Staff
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 12/1/2009 6:20:53 PM

Teotzlcoatl

This is great Acolon! Thanks for posting!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb