We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Options

Wne1989
#1 Posted : 8/11/2018 10:48:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello. I'm wes. I'm very new to DMT and have only just recently been exploring it's uses and benefits. I have had plenty of experience with LSD and psilocybin over the years, but apart from a small handful of mushroom journeys, I have always used them for shallow and recreational reasons. Merely for fun or just a quick escape from the stresses of general reality. It's only since the start of this year that I have been learning and coming to respect the real power of psychedelics and the ability they have to teach and change us. I had my first DMT experience in January, not too much research was done and I didn't respect the experience enough. I went again last weekend, with more knowledge and a more open mind and had a much more profound experience. I didn't break though still though. I am yet to experience that. I still have 300mg and intend to go again tonight and experience a break through. I shall not try to force it however. What will be will be.
Anyway, I'm glad to have joined here. I have browsed this website for some time and respect what this place is about. I hope to be integrated into the community well and become a full member. I am a long standing member at another forum and I fully appreciate and respect how frustrating it can be with new members asking the same questions over and over and not respecting what the forum is trying to do. I am your guest and will respect the community. Thanks for reading and thanks for having me

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 8/13/2018 4:15:58 AM

Come what may

Welcome to the Nexus Wes!

I read through your posts and experience reports. Try breaking your posts into paragraphs as it is much easier for people to read.

DMT is weird and can be confusing and overwhelming at times. Best to relax and go with the flow of it. Try not and get looped into the negative aspects of what you may be feeling when you get into the anxiety and fear. Try and look at it as an opportunity to let go of yourself a bit. Give some control over to the unknown and allow it to wash you away. You will come back out of it.. There is nothing to fear. If it is all too much for you.. take a break until you feel a certain calling to try again.

Thanks for being here!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Wne1989
#3 Posted : 8/14/2018 6:05:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for reply. I apologise about my grammar, I'll try harder to make it more readable.
I've done DMT a few times now but last time I just wanted it to stop. Until I started laughing about my lips then it all changed haha.
Thank you for the advice. I appreciate it.
Take care