We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
mixing rue freebase powder into DMT tincture... Options

starway6
#1 Posted : 8/4/2018 12:38:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bringing up some old posts on DMT tincture I have discovered that Rue freebase powder mixes well into the ACRB tincture!

After mixing a small amount of [[[rue freebase powder]] into my dmt tincture... it it now is more a darker cola color ...

My dropper bottle dmt only contained 15 or 20 percent dmt left.[.most of my acacia dmt gone].....the stored dmt content was oxyadizing some from being in the bottle so long... and as a test ..I only put 5 small drops...[of the dmt and rue mixture].. onto a fine stainless steel pad [alowing the grain alcohol to evaporate first]....before vaping..

I was expected nothing to happen at that tiny dose.... but was i surprised!

It seemed that the 5 drops vaped very quickly and i felt the come up pretty fast but not slower than dmt alone...

I got the dmt head space and felt nicely relaxed [rue alone would not do this]

So I felt that that tiny dose of dmt and was on my way up and the bizz lasted 30 to 40 minutes!

I figure vaping 5 drops of dmt tincture would hardly be noticed...if it werent for the mixed in rue!

I think desolving rue freebase into dmt tincture works well so far ans is convienent...

Only thing is figuring out the rue dosage more closley for smoking!Thumbs up

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

starway6
#2 Posted : 8/4/2018 12:42:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My tincture in stored in grain alcohol ... and the rue mixed well into the ACRB tincture....

Having the two substances mixed together seems to work well...

starway6
#3 Posted : 8/4/2018 12:46:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

correction.....

[[[It seemed that the 5 drops vaped very quickly and i felt the come up pretty fast but not slower than dmt alone...]]]]]

[but still slower than dmt alone...] !!