We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello, Hi, Hey Options

lethargicsuperhero
#1 Posted : 8/3/2018 10:44:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone at DMT Nexus! I've been lurking on the forums for a good while now and I feel like it's time to start contributing. I'm fairly new to exploring DMT so I'll be sharing my explorations as I go through them.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to say a massive thank you to all the people who have contributed to the forum over the years. I've learnt so much from you all and wouldn't be where I am if it wasn't for you.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

AikyO
#2 Posted : 8/3/2018 10:54:13 PM

Neō KyK ĖntheŌnaut

Welcome lovely alien Smile

Znjoy your stay on the other side, looking to your reports!

(great avatar really, speaks to me!)
安心精神芝簡単吸収前進
'''.'''''...'''''''..'~>\\\*'*¤@¤-.*;,^/ò°ò\^,,;*.-¤@¤*'*///<~'..'''''''...'''''.'''
*/(°_-_-_-_-_-_-,-:_:°_°::.:..((<u><u><u><u><u><vvv><vvv><vv><vvv>((",°^°FFF[[[--°°°___<<<```///---_°°°<<`_`_`°o°o°O°O°.°-)-(-°..°o.)°..O))°°(O°;';;'';;;''<°<°<<°°°<°°°<<<°°__-_---___---_°_°°___°°--°°_---____/__//___//__///__/_///_/_///_//o°oo°°oo°°oo°oo°°°ooo°o°o°o°o°o°°o°o°o^°^°^^°^°^°^°,,-.'''..--''__--```((-°-),-.-,,((),)(),)
.°o;;;^`^_<<<8>>>_^`^,,,O.°