We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cleanest, organic dmt tek? Options

ghrue84
#1 Posted : 7/31/2018 3:38:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd like to know what the safest organic extraction tek is. This includes procedure safety, after procedure safety, and ingestion safety. Oh, and if possible, a tek which doesn't require me to go out of my way or risking legal problems for certain products would be ideal.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

blue.magic
#2 Posted : 8/3/2018 3:56:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think Q21Q21 Tek is the closest you can currently get to eco-friendly as long as you want crystals or at least somewhat crystalline solid/paste.

sauSage
#3 Posted : 9/28/2018 10:15:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ghrue84 wrote:
I'd like to know what the safest organic extraction tek is. This includes procedure safety, after procedure safety, and ingestion safety. Oh, and if possible, a tek which doesn't require me to go out of my way or risking legal problems for certain products would be ideal.

Look for the Hippie Salad Oil TEK by dreamer042 - iirc it's 100% organic and doesn't use anything stronger than vinegar.
"The brain is a reducing valve that restricts consciousness" - A Huxley

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" – Ralph Waldo Emerson…

"Whatever you study you also change" - Heisenberg Uncertainty principle

endlessness
#4 Posted : 9/28/2018 10:22:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The two mentioned teks are good... this one also: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=30501

Whatever you prefer in terms of understanding the tek, ease to find the materials needed and so on.