We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The mysteries of the Rhodope Mountains in Bulgaria Options

Nydex
#1 Posted : 7/24/2018 6:03:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello friends.

Lately I've been digging deeper into a specific area here in Bulgaria, called "The Holy Trinity" around a village called "Mostovo".

It is comprised of three sacred sites that have been used as temples for sacrifices, healing and various spiritual activities by the ancient Thracian tribes that lived here.

The first one is a forest called "Krastova gora"

Literally meaning "the forest where the cross is" (the cross that Jesus was crucified on), that forest hosts a peak that once had a monastery, in which a little piece of said cross was contained. Later on the monastery was raided and everyone inside were killed just to take this piece back from where it came - a Turkish establishment not far away.

Every single person that goes there has reported that they can clearly feel a strong energy in this area. A mystical presence that calms you down and feels like it washes away everything bad.

Due to its strong religious link I'm not as interested in it, as the others.

The second place is called "Karadzhov Kamak"

А stone named after Stefan Karadzha - a legendary Bulgarian revolutionary, this one I believe to be one of the most breathtaking sights one can behold in the Rhodope mountains (the mountain area where all of those are located). Why? Here's why:

It's a place of endless legends and mysteries. The locals have reported extremely weird sensations and sights there. Here too there is a clearly sensible presence of energy in the air. It charges one up.

Occultists claim this place is not just a play of nature. Many of them believe the stone was placed there by an advanced alien civilization and served as a pivotal element of a spaceship flight pad.

The archaeologists also found evidence of sacrificial rituals that were performed here by the inhabitants of this area. The tribes that lived here had high priests and "chosen" people that were allowed to go on top of the rock and perform the ritual there, while everyone else from the tribe stood and watched from a distance on specialized ledges in the rock, similar to a staircase carved in the stone.

The exact rituals performed are uncertain, but the energy of this place is extremely apparent. The surrounding nature is also a sight that takes your breath away.

The third place is "Belintash"

It is, according to most of the people interested in mysticism, occultism and similar things, the place with the most powerful energy in Bulgaria. It is also arguably the oldest spiritual temple and sacred site of ritualistic activities in Europe - around 7000 years old. See it below:

The hole in the rock that you can see in this picture is one of four. The exact usage is uncertain, but what really makes you think is that there are two other, bigger holes in the stone that are approximately 2,5m in diameter and 2m deep. What is curious about them is that they have NEVER been seen dry. They are always filled with water and the level of that water does not drop. There is no apparent source of water from beneath the rock, and even in the hottest recorded days of history, with the driest seasons, the level of the water has never dropped, let alone completely dried out.

I have spoken to three different people that have been at this place, and all three reported the energy there is so strong that it's actually scary. All three confirmed they would definitely go there again, but not a thing in the world would make them spend a night there.

Most of the locals report seeing flying objects in the air with glowing triangles and other geometrical figures. Some of them report that those objects have landed on their property and left obvious traces (something like the infamous crop circles). The reports are very frequent and the locals don't look like people that would lie, mostly because if one discerns the situation, they would conclude that those people have absolutely no reason or benefit to lie about something like that.

Clocks, compasses and most electronic devices malfunction completely when you're there.

Also the famous Bulgarian prophet Baba Vanga spoke of this place. The legend says that Alexander The Great hid his golden chariot inside this stone. Baba Vanga said that the only way this chariot will ever be found if 8 people lost their lives at this place. So far 5 have lost their lives due to falling from the cliffs, and also one was struck by a lightening while on top of the cliff.

This wouldn't make me truly believe that this place really has things like that happening if it wasn't for my neighbor, with whom I spoke 3 days ago. He told me about two of his friends that went on Belintash at night just 5 days before, took a rather high dose (around 300ug) of acid and started exploring the local caves in search of mysterious things.

Throughout the night they said they were chased by shadows that they couldn't identify. They got lost and had to climb a high tree to orient themselves. Then while on that tree, they noticed something coming out of a nearby cave on the ground. They described it as several humanoid figures that had lizard skin. Both of them were terrified and said they would NEVER come back there, no matter what. No further information was given.

All three of those places can be seen from one another if you stand on their highest points. Right in the middle some few hundred meters lower is the Mostovo village. It is a fact that during the mountain wars this village sent many soldiers to fight, and not a single one of them got hurt in any way. Also during the years almost no people have fallen sick. The locals believe the energies of those three places are keeping them safe.

Occultists believe that those three places represent an ancient star map that was used to either navigate and/or communicate with alien life by a civilization long forgotten. They believe that during the solar equinox (which falls on September 23rd this year) the sun rises and sets in a very specific geographical pattern that aligns with those places in a very interesting way. They say that during that event the energies of those places can be felt the most.

I am extremely curious of Karadzhov Kamak and Belintash, and am definitely planning an exploratory trip there soon. I won't take any drugs, I want to feel the energy of those places and familiarize myself with them.

Let me know what you think, friends.

Much love Love
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jees
#2 Posted : 7/24/2018 11:08:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I believe in radiation as a natural given i.e. background radiation coming from rocks and so on. So likely to form places that have particular cocktails, why not. If you can feel it then it probably is measurable? What do scientific measures say?

Thanks for OP, very interesting, busy peeling off potential woo and religious parasites and it still catches my attention Thumbs up

Nydex
#3 Posted : 7/24/2018 11:11:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
I believe in radiation as a natural given i.e. background radiation coming from rocks and so on. So likely to form places that have particular cocktails, why not. If you can feel it then it probably is measurable? What do scientific measures say?

Thanks for OP, very interesting, yet busy peeling off some woo and religious parasites and it still catches my attention Thumbs up

No radiation whatsoever. Just magnetic anomalies, hence why compasses go crazy there.
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

Nydex
#4 Posted : 7/25/2018 9:23:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I also forgot to mention the "Tree of Life" as the locals call it. It's located near Belintash and people claim it has miraculous properties. Some claim to have been healed of very nasty illnesses by just being in its vicinity.

Many people also confirm feeling strong energy flowing out of this tree, a positive one too. Will definitely stop by it when I'm there.
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

null24
#5 Posted : 7/25/2018 6:26:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I'm searching for luc local areas of power as identified by the ancient indigenous peoples of this region. Unfortunately the Manifest Destiny of the colonialists rationalized the destruction of traditions and loss of information. I've wondered how many sacred spots here are paved over, bulldozed under and built up.

Those spots look amazing.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Jees
#6 Posted : 7/25/2018 6:50:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey null24, in EU the catholic rising took over most of the pagan "powerful places", they simply put their churches/chapels right on those spots. It usually were higher ground locations in an area. This way the Catholics were sure to remove older worship forms, and they credited all "powers" to Catholicism and not potential natural sources of radiation (magnetic, nuclear, whatever..) so they simply stole the credits if any.
To keep people happy they often installed elements of the former pagan conduct right within their church, as symbols. This happened especially in England where pagan sculptures got depicted high up against the ceiling.

In central EU less of that, but one particular place in Belgium they build a pilgrimage basilica on top of a hill where an old 'healing' oak used to be. Then they installed a false oak inside the church, a very huge one right above the altar:

Just to say that in a weird way many powerful natural places got protected and land-marked this way, which was not the objective of the Catholics actually LOL.
GF and I often visit such places, not for the church or mass, but to check out the place itself. Personally we've found the alleged "power" is not necessarily a constant, but a lively thing as well. Very subjective of course.

thymamai
#7 Posted : 7/27/2018 8:25:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Fun.

People love a good story, and they love telling them. But I understand there are, absolutely, differences in energetic makeup, pertaining to field structure and a host of other unknowns surrounding every locale which I'd have sneezed at openly just a couple of years ago. Resonance is felt.

Gorgeous shots. I've always liked the sound of Bulgaria. Aside from the fact of course that it is dirt poor, along with Romania. Would not care to hoof it alone through there, although people have and still sometimes do.

Imagine fighting over a block of wood rumored to be the crucifix.

Nydex
#8 Posted : 7/27/2018 9:17:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thymamai wrote:
Fun.

People love a good story, and they love telling them. But I understand there are, absolutely, differences in energetic makeup, pertaining to field structure and a host of other unknowns surrounding every locale which I'd have sneezed at openly just a couple of years ago. Resonance is felt.

Gorgeous shots. I've always liked the sound of Bulgaria. Aside from the fact of course that it is dirt poor, along with Romania. Would not care to hoof it alone through there, although people have and still sometimes do.

Imagine fighting over a block of wood rumored to be the crucifix.

Yeah, people really do love a good story. Just yesterday I was having lunch with my cousin and we spoke about the Rhodope mountains and that for centuries people have reported anomalous experiences there.

He spoke of one of his friends with whom he had no contact in many years. That guy went alone somewhere in that region, and he said something pushed him in the chest. It felt literally like a person pushing him on the chest right before they start a fight. At first he was shocked and stopped and started looking around and listening. He couldn't hear or see anything, but he felt a strong presece right in front of himself. That is when that thing pushed him again, this time way stronger. He fell on his back and stood up again. Same thing - a strong push on the chest, making him do 3 steps back, but he kept his balance this time.

Quickly peeking behind himself, he saw he was progressively getting closer to a rock edge with at least 10 meters fall down. He realized this thing was pushing him towards the edge, wanting to kill him. At this moment the self-preservation instinct kicked in and he swung his fist forward as hard as he could. He said he could feel his hand passing through a dense cloud of energy in front of him that was definitely not just air.

He immediately started running in the opposite direction from the edge as fast as he could. He then didn't encounter this thing anymore.

See, the thing about stories similar to this, depicting rather unusual things, is that at first I too take them as just storytelling and I don't believe nothing of them. But when the number of people that report anomalies increases, and the reports become more and more similar, and you start connecting the dots...you can't just rule it out as mere storytelling. You start believing a little bit.

Of course each and every person's experience might be completely different and you might never experience what someone else has, but still - it's worth a try.

Of course after hearing this story I'm a little hesitant of going there alone. Big grin
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

exquisitus
#9 Posted : 7/28/2018 4:30:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:

That's pretty much established sceintific facts. Certain types of rocks, such as volcanic ones, especially in Hawaii are known to make certain altered states, such as o(o)be easier...

That's my country of birth btw...

Jees
#10 Posted : 7/28/2018 10:19:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nydex wrote:
I also forgot to mention the "Tree of Life" as the locals call it. It's located near Belintash and people claim it has miraculous properties. Some claim to have been healed of very nasty illnesses by just being in its vicinity.

Many people also confirm feeling strong energy flowing out of this tree, a positive one too. Will definitely stop by it when I'm there.
Cute tree, if it was closer I would visit it Smile

The record used an anti camera shake function (called WARP STABILIZER in adobe) that transforms camera shake into warping of the image. This gives the impression that the tree is wobbling or jiving a bit when the camera is slowly moving, especially visible around 2min30. It's a trade off to eliminate camera shake and overdone when the subject seems to move like a rubber duck, like in this case around 2min30. I would not mention this if not for a magic tree that seems to move Wink

goddard
#11 Posted : 7/28/2018 4:57:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A few days ago i saw a episode of ancient aliens on national geographic that talked about the idea/fact that most if not all ancient tempels and most reliqious buildings are build on certain gridpoints. That de There is a grid around the planet consisting of,higher, energy lines..like leylines and sorts..i would't be surprised if These places u talk about are also located on These lines or point.

“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
― Hermes Trismegistus

thymamai
#12 Posted : 7/28/2018 7:02:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nydex wrote:

Yeah, people really do love a good story. Just yesterday I was having lunch with my cousin and we spoke about the Rhodope mountains and that for centuries people have reported anomalous experiences there.

See, the thing about stories similar to this, depicting rather unusual things, is that at first I too take them as just storytelling and I don't believe nothing of them. But when the number of people that report anomalies increases, and the reports become more and more similar, and you start connecting the dots...you can't just rule it out as mere storytelling. You start believing a little bit.

Of course each and every person's experience might be completely different and you might never experience what someone else has, but still - it's worth a try.

Right. It isn't usually necessary to rule anything out 100%. There's no harm in taking people's word for it so long as the accuracy of the information isn't absolutely crucial to one's safety or to a successful journey.

For instance, I don't know you nor your friend and yet I do not doubt the authenticity of his story. I have no trouble believing such a thing could be true. But neither do I have any problem dismissing it from my mind altogether regardless.

At least until I go there myself... alone, as in all other things Big grin Then I might have some nerves.