We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Mescaline munchies Options

g13juggalo
#21 Posted : 12/26/2009 12:33:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

psychosisdoses wrote:
g13juggalo wrote:
Just out of curiosity, would you guys say it enhances food more than weed?

no

Alright. Always loved the way different drugs enhance different senses, and am always trying to find drugs that enhance certain things.
and I already find mescaline interesting but haven't been able to try it yet.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jamie
#22 Posted : 12/26/2009 12:37:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Last time I took mescaline was in october on thanksgiving(it's in october in canada)..and I ate a big dinner and drank a beer at my friends gf's and really enjoyed eating..but I find it very uncomfortable eating durring the actual trip. Small pieces of fruit are about all I eat in the middle of a mescaline experience.

That is cactus though..perhaps mescaline crystals are different.
Long live the unwoke.

kemist
#23 Posted : 12/26/2009 5:32:03 PM

John

fractal enchantment wrote:

That is cactus though..perhaps mescaline crystals are different.

Definitelly. Cacti is munch itself and it filled up ILPT`s tummy if enough is eaten. It digest slowly and that slimmy thick stuff staying in stomach for looong so one isn`t really hungry.

Both full range mescaline acetate extract and washed mescaline hydrochloride causing this munchies. Washed mescaline hcl actually caused a little nausea 45 minutes after ingestion and diarhorea about an hour after ingestion Sad
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

kemist
#24 Posted : 1/3/2010 7:07:00 AM

John

Was reading ` the doors of perception` and found out why people having this munchies

Aldous Huxley wrote:
The brain is provided with a number of enzyme systems which serve to co-ordinate its workings. Some of these enzymes regulate the supply of glucose to the brain cells. Mescalin inhibits the production of these enzymes and thus lowers the amount of glucose available to an organ that is in constant need of sugar.

simples Smile
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

PREV12