We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Mescaline munchies Options

kemist
#1 Posted : 11/30/2009 2:19:20 PM

John

ILPT noticed that his impure acetate extract (no matter how pottent it is) always speeding up his digestion and giving him some decent munchies.
It`s a bit weird because as far as he know phenhyethylamines are likely to be apetite supresant.
Is it mescaline what cause this or some other alkaloid

It`s good because none of the other psychedelics (lsd, lsa, mushrooms, dmt , harmalas) doesn`t give him much of this apetite boost. He recently lost some weight, but now he can build it up back thanks to mescaline.

He didn`t have this munchies after eating whole fresh cactus it`s only from this impure acetate so far.
Strange

How about SWIYs ?
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Infinite I
#2 Posted : 11/30/2009 2:35:20 PM

JC

Swim and his friends are the same, does seem strange that you can eat loads even when tripping nicely. Swim tried duck eggs for the first time on mescaline, amazing! lol The hallucinations of the egg was like lsd visuals, the yolk burst and when it was hanging from the fish slice it looked like a baby bird dinosaur looking at swim before he ate it, was well freaky and reminiscent of the fun times hes had on lsd. For swim this is another plus with mescaline that he can eat while on it, just a great entheogen swims just getting to know! exciting stuff! Smile

soulfood
#3 Posted : 11/30/2009 2:44:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I like Ice cream with mescaline, as my throat seems to suffer with higher doses and cooling it down really helps.

psychosisdoses
#4 Posted : 11/30/2009 2:55:52 PM

Derek

YESS!!

this is what i love about mescaline.. its actually QUITE enjoyable to eat while tripping.. the food taste better and it feels GOOD to fill yourself...

"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

balaganist
#5 Posted : 11/30/2009 5:04:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes indeed... I have totally gorged myself at a festival while on mesc acetate in the summer... actually ate too much!! Was wondering around on my own buzzing, most of the music was too trancey for me... so I hung around the food stalls and kept buying more food... haha
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

Infinite I
#6 Posted : 11/30/2009 5:40:52 PM

JC

balaganist wrote:
so I hung around the food stalls and kept buying more food... haha

Thats hilarious! Laughing

۩
#7 Posted : 11/30/2009 5:47:17 PM

Infinite I wrote:
balaganist wrote:
so I hung around the food stalls and kept buying more food... haha

Thats hilarious! Laughing

I laughed too Cool

Touche Guevara
#8 Posted : 11/30/2009 5:50:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM really enjoys eating around maybe hour 6 of an LSD experience. It wasn't always this way, but eventually he learned that LSD wasn't making food terrible, his apprehension was.

jamie
#9 Posted : 11/30/2009 9:08:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I get this with all psychedelics..When I smoked DMT, or bufotenine for instance I have the need to eat after when the trip is over..but I dont like blasting off with a full stomache at all..but I always feel the urge to eat at the tail end of a trip, it brings my blood sugar back to normal and makes me feel grounded again..otherwise I might end up sort of shaky..Im have a high metablosim though so I can eat and eat and not really gain much weight..
Long live the unwoke.

Jorkest
#10 Posted : 12/1/2009 2:03:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

i took some resin before thanksgiving and ate soo much food...totally mounding the plate...then i had a huge piece of pie with whipped cream on it...and a few rum and cokes...then when i went home..i took some leftovers(a lot) and ate some of them too..but had to stop myself because i was supposed to be saving it for my girlfriend....

mescaline + food = YES
it's a sound

balaganist
#11 Posted : 12/1/2009 3:16:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:
i took some resin before thanksgiving and ate soo much food...totally mounding the plate...then i had a huge piece of pie with whipped cream on it...and a few rum and cokes...then when i went home..i took some leftovers(a lot) and ate some of them too..but had to stop myself because i was supposed to be saving it for my girlfriend....

mescaline + food = YES

Laughing
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

Observant
#12 Posted : 12/1/2009 4:30:48 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Its quite funny - most people associate mescaline primarily with lots of vomiting .
You guys talk about getting the munchies from mescaline ... Smile
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

kemist
#13 Posted : 12/3/2009 12:01:36 AM

John

ILPT has a very weak tummy and mostly vomiting after anything really. But this doesn`t go for mescal(cacti)

he isn`t sick after LSD and sometimes is actually hungry , but after he start eating the food just wan`t go down the throat. DMT make his mind too busy to even think about food, shrooms are heavy on the gut......

but mescaline it`s different storry.

let`s see : 10 piece bargain bucket(no fries) 2 large coleslaws 4 corn on the cobs ... (2hours later) steak and sage+onion stuffing (visiting toilet,lol) fried egg coated bread (4 pieces)... (30 minutes later) tub of rollo ice cream, chocolate sundea, half packet of salted pretzels, onion rings.... (hour and half later) meat feast pizza , packet of jelly babies, orange, 2 bananas, dried figs , dried goji berries, mango and passion fruit smoothie......(2 hours later) fried eggs and bacon , orange juice sushi nigri.... and so on doesn`t even remember.
These are not munchies. This is GLUTTONY !!!! lol Laughing Laughing Laughing
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

Jorkest
#14 Posted : 12/3/2009 9:30:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

LOL kemist...its true...somehow...mescacti does something sweet to the stomach...i LOVE IT
it's a sound

Espiridion
#15 Posted : 12/3/2009 11:42:23 PM

--who.??..ME??--

Food tastes AMAZING on cacti! Almost as good as on cannabis.

J
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

DMTripper
#16 Posted : 12/4/2009 12:41:15 AM

John Murdoch IV

Hahaha I didn't know this Smile I've never done mescaline. I have to try it out some day. It's just hard to come by where I live. How long does it take to grow cactus from seed. Like Peruvian Torch. Or what cactus are people growing in their homes?
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

kemist
#17 Posted : 12/5/2009 9:19:43 PM

John

DMTripper wrote:
Hahaha I didn't know this Smile I've never done mescaline. I have to try it out some day. It's just hard to come by where I live. How long does it take to grow cactus from seed. Like Peruvian Torch. Or what cactus are people growing in their homes?

There are plenty of threads about it. Just type cacti in search engine and you`ll see mate. Or ask Coatl, she is cacti guru sort of.

What worry me is that Mescaline Munchies are really munchy like whatever you eat. Even unhealthy stuff it`s tasty on mescaline.
Shrooms or hbwr(probably tryptamines in general) look more after ILPT`s health.Don`t know if you getting my point but tryptamines just force him to eat more healthier stuff e.g. fruit and vegetables
Processed stuff just make him puke or just doesn`t taste nice or wan`t go down the throat

That`s probably why ILPT prefer tryptamines more then phenethylamines. They both make you trip, but only TRYPtamines looking after you the entire trip. Even the mindfuck what tryptamines brings and what many people hates about it it`s the way tryptamines looking after you. Without this mindfuck ILPT never would change and will be still same arsehole like he was.Tryptamines changed him to be better person and still doing that. It`s not mescaline or harmalas they don`t care much about him. Lovely tryptamines are the true protector and spiritual guide (sorry to went off topic but ILPT just let shrooms `talk` to you people.)Wink

DMTripper
#18 Posted : 12/6/2009 2:28:02 AM

John Murdoch IV

Yeah I once tried to eat fries on shrooms and it just didn't work. They just didn't go down and my mouth just went dry and refused to produce saliva. But a good orange is like a good party for my taste buds Smile
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

g13juggalo
#19 Posted : 12/25/2009 11:38:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Just out of curiosity, would you guys say it enhances food more than weed?

psychosisdoses
#20 Posted : 12/26/2009 12:05:09 AM

Derek

g13juggalo wrote:
Just out of curiosity, would you guys say it enhances food more than weed?

no
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

12NEXT