We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
HELP NEEDED ASAP Options

AwesomeUsername
#1 Posted : 7/22/2018 2:39:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Alright, I'm that desperate... I just don't know what's going on but all I know is that it has to stop.

The issue? I haven't been able to catch a minute of sleep in the last 4 days. I am tired, I do have the need to recharge my bateries but I'm turning into a bigger and bigger mess and just don't know how to help myself.

Something got broken, I don't know what and I'm freaking out because there's a possibility that it might be permanent. Please help me however you know. My health is going down the wreck, I'm in pain and feel crazy already. I experience frequent and vivid halucinations, please don't let me suffer and die a premature death with this disorder. I've strougeled with getting enough sleep my whole damn life but this is a whole notter level. There's gotta be a way around it, please guys, what should I do? I'm considering suicide because this is fucking unbearable.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

obliguhl
#2 Posted : 7/22/2018 2:52:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you don't take any stimulants, you WILL sleep because that's what the body needs and the body wants to survive. But 4 days without sleep is absolutely painful and the symptoms you describe are probably due to a lack of sleep.

Have you tried simple motion sickness pills (dimenhydrinat)? Sounds this is an emergency and you need to sleep now to find what you need. If you just want to relax, you will feel so much better and this is what matters to most humans.

An_Observer
#3 Posted : 7/22/2018 3:59:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Any substance use in the last perhaps 4 days prior to this? I've gone through periods like this too for various reasons and usually I end up blinking at the end of it and sleeping for about 20 hours without realizing it. I can suggest to avoid things like phones and computers, maybe pick up a hard copy of a book that is good enough to keep you interested, but not exciting enough to provide too much stimulation and just start reading until you drift off into sleep.

~50mG of diphenahydramine (benadryl/motion sickness pills) is a possible option too. Just don't take more than that and don't count on it. Some people such as myself get an annoying stimulant effect to that substance on top of the drowsiness that makes it impossible to sleep. This is more likely to occur at any dosage higher than the label dosage from what I have seen.

Also, suicide is never the answer. If it were, I would not be typing this. I believe you will sleep and that you just have something going on keeping your mind wired preventing it. I have major sleep issues and have gone months getting only 2-3 hours of sleep a night. It is terrible, but in the end, I have always caught a break and eventually gotten a half decent night's sleep after I get the thoughts to leave me alone.

null24
#4 Posted : 7/22/2018 4:37:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

It seems you are really struggling. It is primary that you cease drug use for a period of time. You don't mention your use in the post but it is unlikely that you arent using anything from your history of posting. I know that it can be scary to talk about things within a community that doesn't condone it and feel you may be leaving some info out.

For a place inhabited by completely anonymous individuals I'd venture that we care for each other to a certain extent here. However the members here cannot fix you for you. It seems like there's a lot going on in your life that needs addressing. You can get advice,sure, but you probably know what you need to do.

You can't die from lack of sleep. You will crash at some point. Maybe go to the hospital.

I'm sorry you're having a hard time and really do hope things get better for you.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

dragonrider
#5 Posted : 7/22/2018 4:51:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Please, for your own sake, go see a shrink.

This post an many of your previous ones all seem to scream "major depressive disorder". I'm no shrink, so i shouldn't be diagnosing you, but everything you have said so far realy make it look an awfull lot like this is what's been going on.

In such extreme cases like yours, antidepressants realy are the apropriate tool. Many people critisize the use of antidepressants, but in cases like this, they may be the best tool available.

And please, stop being your own doctor, because i think all this self-medicating of you hasn't realy done you any good.

You're not the only one. Many people have beem through the same things you are going through right now. And made it.

#6 Posted : 7/22/2018 5:31:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Get off an internet drug forum for starters. Take a few months off (maybe even a whole year or so). Would probably do you some serious good tbh. Think logically here.

Also, maybe possibly get out in the world around you (outside of your confined box talking to/within another confined box) and do some things, no matter how minute, that very well-could-possibly help you (it's a start), obviously not some immediate fix-o, but hey, life progress is infinitesimally to small steps, nothing typically comes in giant leaps ..for obvious reasons. Again ..logic. (think on building a beautiful home)

Maybe schedule a continual sit-down with a clinical psychologist in addition to this, of some sort (one that's actually worth his/her salt), shop around.

Maybe you could possibly start treating your body better. Most people bark immediately that they 'mostly do' or 'I already do' ..well that's sadly the typical response of someone that doesn't want to accept their current state and really push/work to improve it. Life isn't easy by any stretch ..and why would it be, ya know?

Again, logic here.

I don't think you need to be on this forum right now. How is some random person/s (quite a few here seem to have issues that circulate continually for themselves anyhow) from an internet chat/message board going to offer up some amazing advice? (You could even include my advice in this category if you want)

Seems like you want an easy fix, seems like you want coddled to a degree.

You will get no coddling from me.

This is all meant with passion and honesty, and from someone who had been through hell for a continual amount of time, addiction and whathaveyou. This is coming from someone who drastically 180'd their life. You're human ..so this is all do-able of course ..and if someone here says otherwise ..well they're full of shit ..ok? Just remember that.

Your actual health, body and well being following is of upmost importance. Start acting like it (action).

Wish you the best, and I really mean that. For the few that actually' know me from this forum, outside of this forum ..they know that I'm not talking B.S., so. Take it for what it's worth - in all I said.

Peace <3

Hendrix87
#7 Posted : 7/22/2018 7:28:33 PM

Words keep flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup they slither lightly as they make their way across the universe....Pools of sorrow waves of joy keep drifting through my open mind inciting and inviting me....limitless undying love that shines aro

AwesomeUsername wrote:
Alright, I'm that desperate... I just don't know what's going on but all I know is that it has to stop.

The issue? I haven't been able to catch a minute of sleep in the last 4 days. I am tired, I do have the need to recharge my bateries but I'm turning into a bigger and bigger mess and just don't know how to help myself.

Something got broken, I don't know what and I'm freaking out because there's a possibility that it might be permanent. Please help me however you know. My health is going down the wreck, I'm in pain and feel crazy already. I experience frequent and vivid halucinations, please don't let me suffer and die a premature death with this disorder. I've strougeled with getting enough sleep my whole damn life but this is a whole notter level. There's gotta be a way around it, please guys, what should I do? I'm considering suicide because this is fucking unbearable.

So have you slept yet ?? Go to a hospital or doctor, If it's after house then call a house doctor to come out and see you. Tell him your situation and he'll help you. Even if you've taken drugs like meth or speed or whatever, Just tell the doctor and they'll help you. If you go to a hospital emergency, You could tell them your situation and you could also lie and say that you're also suffering from heart palpatations and you're extremely worried. Hospital emergency has to put people through who have heart palpatations. This should get them to have a doctor see you quickly. You can then tell the doctor how you haven't slept and how exhausted you feel and how you're in an extremely panicked state. Just tell him everything, Even if you've done illegal drugs, They won't arrest you or refuse to help you. And later on you can just say that the heart palpatations could have just been from a panic attack

Don't worry dude, You're going to live and you're going to be just fine. Cool

In fact you are probably sleeping right now as I'm typing this message lol. Laughing

Watching the wheels - John Lennon.

pastanostra
#8 Posted : 7/23/2018 2:11:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I encourage no one to drink alcool, but when i've sleeping problems, i found that drinking 1 nice beer help find sleeping, this is trivial, but it works in many cases. Did you try it ?

DmnStr8
#9 Posted : 7/23/2018 2:42:46 AM

Come what may

I had insomnia for many years. There are many things you can do to improve your quality of sleep. Please look at this list and try them out.

-Bed is for sleeping and sex only. Do not watch tv or do anything else in bed.

-Melatonin every night 30 mins before bed

-Install f.lux onto your computer ->https://justgetflux.com/

-Dim all light about an hour before bed. Consider using salt lamps, candles or any dim lighting. Try to elimated at much blue light as you can.

-Do not eat right before bed

-Do not consume caffeine after 12pm

-Limit nocotine before bed if you smoke

-Meditation is very helpful before bed. Listening to some nice relaxing music is always good.

-Read before bed

-Chamomile tea before bedtime

-Make sure your bedroom is very dark, pitch dark if you can. Also, try and make your room cool.

-Try a getting a new comfortable pillow and/or matresss

-You can apply pressure with your fingers on your ears until you hear ringing. Listen to that ringing in your ears. This can help reduce chatter in the mind.

-Cut out all drugs until your sleep improves

-Go to bed the same time every night

-If you wake up and can't sleep. Get up and try some of the above, read, meditate, drink a chamomile tea, or do something boring and return to bed when you once again feel drowsy. No T.V. or computer!

-Consider taking an over the counter sleeping pills

-Lavender oil is very helpful for me. I find it very relaxing. Rub it on your body before bed. You can try other oils like eucalyptus as well.

-Breathing excercises can be very helpful, many types of excercises can be found by google.

-If you find that none of these things help, consider going to the doctor and talking about it. They can prescribe many types of medication that can atleast get you some rest until you can improve your sleep by other means.

I hope you will consider trying some of the things on this list. These are things that have helped me overcome my insomnia. I sleep rather well now. The brain takes a bit of time to recondition itself to sleeping well. Practice and the mind will learn that when it is time to sleep it is time to sleep. It may not be a overnight fix with any of my suggestions is what I am saying.

Good luck with the insomnia. I can relate to how you are feeling. You can get past this!

"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

AwesomeUsername
#10 Posted : 7/23/2018 3:53:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
So have you slept yet ?? Go to a hospital or doctor, If it's after house then call a house doctor to come out and see you. Tell him your situation and he'll help you. Even if you've taken drugs like meth or speed or whatever, Just tell the doctor and they'll help you. If you go to a hospital emergency, You could tell them your situation and you could also lie and say that you're also suffering from heart palpatations and you're extremely worried. Hospital emergency has to put people through who have heart palpatations. This should get them to have a doctor see you quickly. You can then tell the doctor how you haven't slept and how exhausted you feel and how you're in an extremely panicked state. Just tell him everything, Even if you've done illegal drugs, They won't arrest you or refuse to help you. And later on you can just say that the heart palpatations could have just been from a panic attack

Don't worry dude, You're going to live and you're going to be just fine. Cool

In fact you are probably sleeping right now as I'm typing this message lol. Laughing

Damn, I just came across this and remembered how the feeling I had writting this. It has been about the worst I felt in my life which turned out to me caused by some serious medical issues. In the past two years, excluding a couple of cases where I had accidental overdoses I never got sick at all.

Even by pushing my body to the extremes with overworking I always seemed to get away with it without any adverse effects. I remember really pushing my limits to the point that people would be terrified how I could even push a day of that without fainting or getting at least obviously dead tired. I would be like, dude that's my everyday tempo, I consider that normal and this has been a part of my daily routine for the past year.

Without getting into too much detail on what was specifically that I did.. All you need to know that I survived on extremely little food, sleep or even free time, usually being away from home for 18h a day sometimes even more. Showing weakness and not being too keep that up was enough to raise concern. I figured, if I can't even do that in my 20s, what's waiting for me later on in life? In reality this would be too taxing even for the most die hard workoholic in a day, let alone doing this long term. It seemed to catch up, and the past few days were a wake up call that I am still a human and not a machine, not taking care about yourself is going to take a tool on you sooner or later.

Anyways, now that I got that out of the way even though one would assume that drugs caused it, as hard as it might be to believe they were out of the picture. I called an ambulance, told them that I don't know what's going on with me amd frankly I am lucky to be alive. Had I shrugged the pain and what not away as usual could have ended up in me jusz dropping dead somewhere in the middle of the street.

I barely had any blood at all, they haven't even been able to take that little out for the labaratory sample and put me directly on infusion. After getting some blood pumping and later on getting checked if everything with my blood and vital organs in check, even the doctors had no idea why and how could anyone lose that amount of bodily fluids and they were amaized by the very fact that I was even alive let alone being able to call for help, not even fainting once but being that drained had me feeling and acting as something is seriously wrong, because it was...

After checking out I still had some strougles with feeling normal or being able to sleep at that point. I than used my last resort because I knew that I had to do something to catch at least an hour of sleep because I have to go working, I take jobs very seriously and thus whatever seems to go on privately has to be dealt with outside of working hours.

I made my last cup of poppy pod tea ever, because doctor offices were closed everywhere and I couldn't pick up a sedative anywhere. I knew I would have to quit sometime so why wouldn't I do it right away and be done with it? This is why I didn't even order a new batch when I noticed I was running low. Now even if I wanted to the time that it takes to arive is about 2 weeks, so I would have no other choice but to quit and stay clean.

Anyways, that in combination with a hefty cannabis indica strain has finally given me to ability to doze of for at least a couple of hours. Now I woke up, and thankfully my health is in check, I've got mental clarity and also what it seems a perfect emotional balance. It is also a major relief not halucinating anymore. Now I'm sober, healthy and feel content.

Man... the last few days surely were crazy. Justing telling the story makes me even think that if I gathered around all those unusual situations in which I found myself I could easily have enough stuff to write to be able to publish it all in a whole damn book.

I apreciate the replies around here guys, they are full of understanding, non judging and overall mature answers. I am aware that this post has a lot of text and hope you guys read that too. Now with a clear mind I have been able to make up for the confusing and manic paragraph that doesn't provide any sort of workable information or even describe what could be going on. It was just cry for help, and now I felt the need to at least explain what was going on for sone closure now that all is setteled.

obliguhl
#11 Posted : 7/23/2018 9:13:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Perhaps your symptoms are poppy seed tea withdrawal?

justB612
#12 Posted : 7/23/2018 7:29:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

that's some crazy living right there *(absolutely no offense)

i can not live without a few hours spent on healthy lifestyle on a daily basis, the baseline i would suggest to you is to cut the work shorter and meditate mindfullness or something, or maybe take a longer vacation? Try some closer social connection like a girlfriend boyfriend Smile

Sometimes looking at my body as a machine is pretty cool and helps me understand, but balance is key as ever, just wanted to say I'm happy you feel better - take care
A second chance? Huh... I thought I was on my fifth.