We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
E-Cig / Vaping ROA Infographic Guide Options

the_Architect
#1 Posted : 7/20/2018 11:07:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi, I want to thank you for acepting me as a full member in this forum, and honor it by making a post on the vaping ROA.

There´s a bigger history behind these which I´ll explained later in further posts.
Let´s say that under one of my first trips with the vaping device, I had the idea of making a tutorial like this one, the entities found that idea in my head and seemed to like it... so... I wouldn´t dare going in a journey again without making that vaping tutorial... and now I´m making it in a little bit of a rush... you can gess why...

About the tutorial itself:
I´m planning on making additions, so I´ll call this one "rev 001" (revision 001).
Please, feel free to critize it and make corrections, I´ll updated them in later revisions. (specially regarding the e-liquid and spice solubility in PG or VG... I know some people here are better educated than me in medicine and chemistry).

Image quality: JPGs on the forum don´t look that good, maybe it´s better to download them than to use the web browser.

I hope you find it useful, visit a museum and watch a piece of art you like... they are like a slice of a higher dimensional entity, enjoy.

The architect

E-Cig / Vaping ROA Infographic guide / Rev 002

[img]
the_Architect attached the following image(s):
Infographic rev 01.jpg (1,088kb) downloaded 518 time(s).
Infographic rev 012.jpg (958kb) downloaded 504 time(s).
Infographic rev 013.jpg (1,108kb) downloaded 510 time(s).
Infographic rev 014.jpg (1,041kb) downloaded 511 time(s).
Infographic rev 015.jpg (883kb) downloaded 513 time(s).
Infographic rev 016.jpg (1,093kb) downloaded 506 time(s).
Infographic rev 017.jpg (1,136kb) downloaded 510 time(s).
Infographic rev 018.jpg (884kb) downloaded 526 time(s).
Infographic rev 019.jpg (950kb) downloaded 524 time(s).
Infographic rev 0110.jpg (878kb) downloaded 515 time(s).
"...after five seconds I was no longer a marxist, no longer a materialist, no longer a rationalist.
It killed those things, it cauterized them..."

Terrence McKenna

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Aum_Shanti
#2 Posted : 7/20/2018 11:48:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Jeez, that was surely a lot of work...

So thumbs up for that! Thumbs up

Quote:
lease, feel free to critize it and make corrections,

OK then, this part is IMHO not entirely correct:

Quote:
Unlike smoking, in vaping the dose is proportional to the time spent pressing the trigger. It doesn't matter how hard you inhale.

Reason:

This is IMHO only true as long as the evaporation rate due to the applied power is lower than the air volume you draw in per time can hold (vapor saturation). If you draw slowly and have a higher wattage then clearly the amount you get in per time is limited by your drawing speed and not by the time you pressed the button.

Also it might be beneficial IMHO to use TC mode, to make sure you don't burn any spice, due to exactly the reason as mentioned above (not fast enough drawing for the power you apply).

One might also add, that one should inhale clean air after inhaling from the vaporizer to get all vape in the airways into your lungs. Otherwise this amount is wasted and just irritates your airways.
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

the_Architect
#3 Posted : 7/30/2018 10:53:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for your insights, I already updated it a little bit mentioning that there´s a minimun inhaling you have to do.

I would recommend people to buy a vaping device and practice with it before using it for DMT, try to make big clouds, learn to inhale some fresh air after vaping, so it gets deep into the lungs, and to exhale slowly through your nose.

I must admit I am not a smoking person, never smoked a tobacco cigar in my life, and went to a lot of trouble to finally being able to smoke DMT in a joint or vaporized in a small glass pipe (without coughing like crazy).

Vaping has been the answer to me, due to its reduced temperature (no coughing), and I am pretty sure other people (non smokers mainly) experience the same difficulties during their first experiences, sometimes they will end up dissapointed and never again try DMT, so that´s a pity... I think vaping devices can help solving this.
"...after five seconds I was no longer a marxist, no longer a materialist, no longer a rationalist.
It killed those things, it cauterized them..."

Terrence McKenna