We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mescaline hcl purification confusion Options

Fractalus
#1 Posted : 7/20/2018 9:19:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi nexian's!
swim is a bit confused about purification of mesc hcl.

in phlux re-x he said to disolve mesc in little anout of water and bomb it in aceton, then let settle and collect the Water/Aceton and evaporate to yield the clean mesc.

in drseltsam re-x he said to disolve mesc in water/aceton:40/60 and after its start to crystalize, put in freezer and let crystal grow, then Throw Away the solvent.

in dg tek same as DrSeltsam.

so swim is confused how can basicly same solvent can one time be mesc and the percipitate be throw away and other time solvent throw away and percipitate is the mesc??

swim just tried phlux re-x and now the mesc is less yellow but still yellow, but its taste much more bitter so its probebly working
though the minds may be different, the body forms may be different
it is through the heart that we recognize our spirits are one.

everything im writing is a complete fiction and it is only a reflection of my imagination.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

pete666
#2 Posted : 7/20/2018 9:36:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Reading all the existing posts about mescaline re-x didn't make me feel confident doing re-x and not loosing much. And my trials and their results were not what I would wish and expect.
This led me to designing/using this

Works like a sharm! Pure white result.
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

DrSeltsam
#3 Posted : 8/5/2018 10:17:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I know that I'm late with my reply but for future visitors this might be helpful.

I didn't use a water: acetone mixture of 60:40 in my attempts. I'm sorry if my posts make this impression. Re-x of the HCl salt from acetone never worked for me. Please find my successful attempts here https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=77118