We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Caffeinated E-liquid, anyone? Options

AwesomeUsername
#1 Posted : 7/19/2018 9:14:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Alright, I pretty much know already how this could work, but I'm unsure of the dosage and this is why I opened this thread.

I'm pretty sure I have a very severe case of ADHD that is undiagnosed, and I have a good reason to believe so. Why you might ask?

Well let's look a bit on my reaction to stimulants...

I've been known to ingest copious amounts of caffeine with little effects. That means at a typical day of work I'd down 5 cups of coffee just to get through the shift. The effects? I suppose it did wake me up a bit and made me run to the toilet a bit more often but everybody else I know would basically be high and manic after that amount of caffeine, even the regular drinkers...

When I tried to quit I didn't feel like myself. I was too lazy to do basic chores around the house and would rather stay in bed the whole day surrounded with the mess and dirt around me rather than tidying it up just a little bit.

Even after going through the caffeine withdrawls, the reason why I jumped back to the wagon is because I just never felt normal without it, regardless of how long I've been without it.

The same goes with other stimulants...

I don't really feel nicotine at all, and I use 18mg per ml e-vape. I could forget it at home, not smoke for the whole day, and not flip out like other smokers do. So why do I vape? Habit, I guess...

Amphetamines seem to give me a bit more of what I'm looking for but they tend to make me relaxed, focused, but other than that I don't really feel them at all unless I do again a copious amount of it which would leave most people drop their jaws on how much meth I can take and still not turn into a hyperactive manic beast.

Not to mention coke... I just couldn't get enough of it. When I noticed I was running low on it the only way I could stop myself if I freebased it and smoked it. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to stop until I completely run out of it.

Anyways, you probably got an good idea on my overall reaction and tolerance to stimulants, so I would be interested in what dose should I put in my liquid?

Reason why I am interested is because caffeine, although I doesn't do much it does something. If I drink it too late, I will not be able to catch sleep for at least the next couple of hours. This way I would get my caffeine fix faster, more noticeable, and not to mention shorter in duration which is perfect for sneaking in a a couple of puffs at work during a smoke break. I am also getting tired of drinking so much bitter tasting liquid, be it in the form of coffee or black tea, because let's face it, the taste alone of those drinks if drank to excess is enough to make even the most hardcore caffeine addicts gag. You get used to the taste, but never grow to like it. All of you ayahuasca, kratom, kava, poppy tea, whatever vile plant drinkers know what I'm talking about.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ducdevil
#2 Posted : 7/19/2018 11:07:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i got jittery just reading this... Shocked

i have heard of some vendors who make just this type of liquid - i would advise against spiking your own juice.

i suggest you blow your clouds and have a 6shot espresso nearby...

the_Architect
#3 Posted : 8/15/2018 2:23:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So... to sum up: you want to take caffeine on your E-juice because this way is quicker, but also remains less time on your system than when ingested orally. That way you can´t take it at late night and be able to go to sleep soon after... ...what about rapé(joking)?

I don´t know man, sounds like you need helpStop .

Also, regarding caffeine (in my studies you have to stay awake all night and I would take a lot of diet cocacola, coffee and sometimes monster or redbull), withdrawal is real, but nothing deadly, I would just feel sleepy... sleep a lot for 3 days in a row, I guess you can´t go to work like these.
Then you never feel as good as when on coffee... but it depends a lot on your diet. Having a low carb diet to avoid insuline peaks, arrange several small meals a day vs 3 big ones than makes you sleepy, eat green smoothies with spinach, doing cardio, sun exposure... etc. If you really do this and still feel like shit, then go to see the doctor.

About the ADHD (I´m dislexic and childhood hyperactive myself), these days is like a deus-ex-machina, dark, bottom-less bag where a lot of people are thrown, you might as well diagnose yourself witchcraft, communism or gender bigotry.

bestluck
"...after five seconds I was no longer a marxist, no longer a materialist, no longer a rationalist.
It killed those things, it cauterized them..."

Terrence McKenna

nathanielle
#4 Posted : 8/15/2018 3:34:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There was a discussion on Reddit about this recently:

https://www.reddit.com/r.../8tbou7/vaping_caffeine/

I haven't tried it myself but from what I read it's not really practical in eliquid