We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hyperspace? I barely even know her! Options

MenacingTrees
#1 Posted : 7/16/2018 10:16:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Where do I even begin. Shocked

I just came out of my 4th 50mg 1:1 Enhanced Leaf experience. These followed 3 40mg explorations, which followed 3 30mg trials.

The EL was produced with a plant material of 100% dried mullein. The spice was created myself using Cyb's HSTek from quality MHRB yielding 1.2% off of my first 50g extract (I also spilled a smudge doing so many obsessive transfers for cleanliness. Kept getting too greedy and sucking up some molecules of the ethereal slur.) The second 50g extract is currently in the cryo chamber and went exceptionally smoothly, what with the introduction of my beautiful 1000ml polypropylene volumetric flask as a main vessel and my 8oz HDPE Nalgene freeze precipitating vessel (which I just got nosey and checked in the freezer after 6 hours, holy crap, seeing all the beautiful white cloud on the bottom just freely slide around is such a welcome sight. My first freeze was in 3in diameter circular glass containers and scraping those especially on the sides was a major pain in the ass. Spice does not like to bind to HDPE so it's a simple pour and dry.)

This whole process from start to finish has been such an immensely rewarding undertaking and has instantly become such an intriguing and enjoyable hobby. Before I even purchased a single jar I lurked here for months just waiting for the right time and making sure I understand my selected process from front to back, back to front and without a second thought. Not only how to perform the process, but also the science and reasoning behind each step and ingredient. I practiced teaching it to myself when I was bored and continued to quiz myself to make sure I could do this easily and perfectly. Then, I found a new tek that I liked more, THEN I found cybs tek and made sure I assimilated this method even more. I started procuring everything required, slowly and steadily seeing the pile of portal equipment starting to manifest itself like some scene from Rick Sanchez' garage.

Finally with all the pieces of the creation ritual in place - I began the process. As I decanted my pulls into my then glass containers, I was weary. I didn't think I did it right. My naphtha was completely clear, not yellow, not cloudy - nothing. Chucked it in the cryodeck regardless and checked it in 6 hours. What a sight. To see the direct fruits of my work so white and pure just bound to the glass almost made the process worth it right then and there. I feel like a chemist, even though I know this is a very basic technique, everything starts somewhere and chemistry is indeed a good thing.

Later the next day I found out this stuff really does smell EXACTLY like new sneakers. I love it. I also found out scraping a highly bonded substance off of a circular concave glass surface with a razor blade is the worst thing you can do with your time. Eventually I got most of it on my scale and felt so happy when I saw exactly what I had hoped to see. A completely acceptable 1.2% yield.

I knew from the very beginning that this particular spice would not stay in its pure form for long. I immediately became enamored with changa and enhanced leaf since I found it, because the tedious nature of vaporizing freebase just seemed very bothersome to me. I could definitely pull it off, but I just knew there had to be a better way and I didn't want to buy a GVG. So changa it was, first time (and now every time). I immediately dissolved my crystal fusion essence into some longboard bearing cleaner AKA acetone and poured it over some mullein. I want to eventually move to actual changa, however with all the MAOI precautions and other things I thought best to just experience EL for the first experience. I did not want to have the MAOI thoughts on the back of my mind worrying me (after further research I realize smoked MAOI especially with the distinction of MAO-A and MAO-B, isn't cause for too much concern especially considering I take absolutely zero medication for anything.) I pulled out my trusty pink spoon pipe which was gifted to me from a friend I met ridesharing her a trip to Electric Forest from the airport (she ended up being affiliated with Matisyahu and I wound up with full artist access and the opportunity to camp in Artist camping, that was a surreal example of synchronicity and an incredible weekend.) I digress, I know a spoon pipe isnt optimal but it's all I had at the time and I was already strapped from everything else.

I suppose I should preface what's to come with some background information. I am 24 and have been a very large enthusiast of psychedelics since I was about 18. My first 4 or 5 experiences were with cubensis mushrooms with my very close friends - set and setting was always held in the highest regard. I started from the get go with a full eighter and ever since that life changing night I knew I found what is arguably the thing that intrigues and interests me the most in life. I have learned so much about myself over these years through mushrooms and LSD and they have truly made me into a being and an entity that I would never have dreamed of becoming without them. It is truly the greatest sadness to me that some people live their entire lives without having a psychedelic experience. I had always known about DMT in one form or another, but I never came across it, didn't know how simple it was to procure independently, and I also was a bit scared. I knew how intense it was suppose to be and I was dumb back then and didn't do nearly as much research as I did today. So I just put it aside, knowing that eventually I would one day have the means and the gumption to have the experience. In a way it has always been this looming overlord beckoning and calling to me through lesser tryptamines and ergolines. Upon arriving at my first Electric Forest I had still not undergone the DMT experience but by the time the two weekends in that indescribable place were through, I knew that I was indeed finally fully ready and excited to see what all the hubub is about.

Skip forward now back to present time and i'm laying naked in my bed holding a pink pipe filled with a pitifully small looking amount of mullein, with "here goes nothing" written all over me. As stated previously my first experience was 30mg, which is the equivalent of 15mg spice. It was, very cool, yet actually pretty unsettling. It was very foreign how fast the onset was and how quickly I entered a familiar sort of headspace from LSD. For some reason I neglected to realize how much this is a fully fledged psychedelic experience. For some reason I just didn't expect to /feel/ like I was tripping and think like I was tripping, I just expected the visuals. About 10 minutes after I had come down from staring at myself in the mirror practically the whole back half of the trip with my mouth agape, I realized that yes, this stuff is very, very awesome.

I know, this is only a 15 MILLIGRAM dose. I did 2 or 3 more exactly like it just to make sure I could walk around the pool safely without falling in and feel comfortable doing it. Next up was a series of 40mg go's; all out of the spoon pipe, all with my eyes wide fricken open. Oh my god I can't even believe how immensely crystalline and glossy and hyperreal the visuals on this damn crystal are. It's truly like nothing else before it. I finally start to really really understand everything I've read about DMT. About how its quick and abrupt, about how it is like a cold pool where youre hesitant to jump in but once you do its really not that bad. About how after your first hit you already start to have to make considerable effort to even properly take another hit. Anyways, after about 5 total adventures only maxing at 20g spice, I realize I haven't closed my eyes a single time. I don't know why anyone would ever want to! I think to myself man, I can't believe that whatever you see on your eyelids could be anywhere near how cool my plywood walls and ceiling look. I've experienced LSD and psilocybin CEV's before and they are super awesome, however not like THAT cool. In any case, I decide to take a bit of a breather and just ponder on my experience thus far and make sure i'm ready to bump it up a notch.

First things first the spoon pipe had to go. First off, I hate wasting, and I was sucking portions of flaming good-good into my tonsils every time I hit the thing and that was annoying me, but actually also negatively impacting my experiences. Every time my thoughts would be clouded with the fact that I was not doing this as efficiently as I could be. Also, it's just not the prime device to take big tokes at once. The answer is abundantly clear - a bong. But not just any bong, I had an exact specification I wanted out of this portal gun. Firstly, It needed to have a carb hole, NOT a slide. Last thing I wanted was to be fumbling with setting down my lighter, pulling up a red hot piece of glass, putting it back down, picking up the lighter again... nope. Simple carb hole - release the finger; increase the weird. This is also a dual fold requirement because without a slide, the stem is firmly fixed within the bong, decreasing the precarious moving parts of the apparatus again by 1. Second, It needed to be an erlenmeyer flask type style glass bong that was clear, firstly because I mean why the hell not they look awesome and I feel like i'm professor Putricide when i'm wielding the damn thing. Clear because I wanted to accurately be able to see when it was cleared and full. Small, I decided on 6in, because I wanted to minimize the amount of regular air in each concentrated pull, and also I wanted to be able to set it down with ease and possibly even drop it. Firm, steady, solid and efficient is what this thing is, decided to plop a brass screen in there to completely eliminate any possible cinder suckage, and I was off to the races.

I Load up my new beaker bong with 50mg of EL and pick some tunes. Immediately the album Flight Patterns by Birds of Paradise is the choice. Obviously - one of the greatest albums of all time. I prepare myself for about a half hour breathing and checking my pulse like the psycho obsessive maniac that I am (No matter what I do even as I write this, every time I indulge I feel extremely nervous and anxious - it's very akin to the feeling of lining up at the gate of a motocross race, you've been there a thousand times but it still gives the same butterflies every time.) I keep reminding myself - close your eyes.

Immediate thought - holy crap yes bong. Way better. Second thought - ohhhhhhhhhh boy. I didn't remember to close my eyes, but it hardly matters; you don't even have to remember, they lock shut automatically. The first time, I held on like a baby. I didn't plan to, I didn't even think about not doing it, but my ego clutched onto reality so fast and so strong and I could feel it altering the experience. Holy shit I know i've read all about how this stuff works but man you don't really /get/ it till you feel it. HOW DO PEOPLE NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS STUFF? HOW IS THIS ILLEGAL?

The second, third and now just fourth time at 50mg it has become much easier to prepare, get in the right state of mind and also let go when exploring the waiting room. I have since explored to the tune of Phutureprimitive - Flow, and CloZee - Harmony. Music is another one of my passions and I know its debated but thus far music has definitely been a good thing for me. It really allows me to get in the right mind state. This very well could change once I start actually taking sufficient doses for a full experience - who knows. Anyways back to the topic of CEV vs OEV, What the actual fuck. How could something so robust and dimensional and crisp be projected in my fucking brain! I still cannot believe it, I don't believe this stuff is real yet here I am experiencing it. Even still I am dumbfounded. Amazed. The Spirit Molecule does not disappoint.

Yes, I KNOW this is only 25 effective milligrams! It's nothing! My main point here is how - even without breaking through yet, without even the intention of breaking through yet, DMT has changed me. It has skyrocketed to my favorite substance so fast and has blown me away as much as I THOUGHT a breakthrough would already, and i've just now got my trunks wet. The whole process has been such a treat. I truly believe that watching and willing the entire thing from bark to bong is such a fulfilling experience and it really accentuates the whole aura of the experience. Every time I once again open my eyes in awe I often find myself just thinking about the extraction process and how it has suddenly, seemingly magically produced this wonderful thing and I did it all by myself. I know exactly what i'm doing, I know exactly where it came from. I've smoked weed, done shrooms, LSD and even vaped and smoked cigarettes, but NEVER before have I ever had this feeling of knowing exactly where and what I am ingesting. I can't wait to get started on the sister hobby of mycology!

So here I am, just perusing the waiting room, haven't even gotten to the mandala yet, and I couldn't feel happier. I am content, I don't feel rushed. I have enough material to get me anywhere I could ever want to get to in this space and I am content with the foyer for now. I know i'll up the notch again and again at some point - but right now I don't care! It's like how this all began. I knew one day the time would come, but only when it calls upon me. I look forward to the amazing and unbelievable road I have before me, learning and experiencing what it's like truly beyond this reality. I have so much left to see. So much left to feel. I am also really looking forward to eventually adding in some caapi or other MAOI to the mix and feeling the altered effects, comparing them to what its like to feel the various levels without.

As a closing note, man enhanced leaf/changa is the wayyy to go. I don't see why I would ever do it any other way. It's so smooth, so easy and so easy to do by yourself. Right now i'm only using a one material mix and I am SO excited to start my herbalism profession and start mixing and matching all different types of plants together and seeing the various augmentations to the experience.
"Just because it exists, doesn't mean it can't be done." - JG

Psilocybin plants your roots, LSD spreads your branches.
DMT turns your tree-ass into a damn rocket ship.

Friends don't let friends use freebase.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

goddard
#2 Posted : 7/16/2018 10:17:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very cool report, ty for sharing
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
― Hermes Trismegistus

DmnStr8
#3 Posted : 7/17/2018 12:27:10 AM

Come what may

I can relate to your entire post! The whole process is very rewarding!

I enjoyed reading your post! Keep em' coming! You have a delightful way of communicating!

Thumbs up
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

MenacingTrees
#4 Posted : 7/17/2018 1:10:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DmnStr8 wrote:
I enjoyed reading your post! Keep em' coming! You have a delightful way of communicating!

Thumbs up

Thank you! I usually am more of a silent reader instead of a poster, but as I was cycling down after my latest go, I just felt this immense need to document my feelings. In school I hate writing papers, however with things I am truly passionate about - they just write themselves.

I am sure as I start to use this molecule like a big boy I will have many more reports to share!

Thank you both for the responses! Very happy
"Just because it exists, doesn't mean it can't be done." - JG

Psilocybin plants your roots, LSD spreads your branches.
DMT turns your tree-ass into a damn rocket ship.

Friends don't let friends use freebase.