We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Is it acceptable to do trip reports here ? Options

Shamantube
#1 Posted : 7/15/2018 12:23:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Just curious if it is acceptable to share trip reports here live or otherwise. I have tried to find this answer on the website but I cannot, I apologize if I am missing something & to who ever answers me I thank you for your time & patience in advance.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

TGO
#2 Posted : 7/15/2018 1:01:12 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Hi,

For members who have not been promoted to full membership yet, the most appropriate place to post trip reports would be the First Steps in Hyperspace sub forum. Right now you have posted in "Plant analysis and Substance Testing."

Be sure to check out the other welcome areas too, so you can find the most suitable place to post in the future. Once promoted, you can post in any of the sub forums.
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish