We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
E-changa update Options

Pavlovs_Ape
#1 Posted : 7/13/2018 6:24:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Original Post:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=80382

After my last post, approximately 200 mg additional freebase dmt was added and the tank was topped of with ejuice, no additional harmalas. 1.5-2 mL of this solution was vaped over two days, tank was topped up one more time with plain juice. Definitely not a strong solution at this point, but more interestingly it seems this treatment has actually fully dissolved the harmalas freebase. It has gone from the Tabasco sauce coloured suspension I originally had to a clear deep purple. There is some gunk stuck to the sides of the tank still, impurities or what I can't speculate, but the majority of the harmalas freebase has definitely fully dissolved. I not sure of what exactly caused it to finally dissolve, dilution, heat, agitation, creation of water vapor, and time could all be factors, but it looks to me like pure harmalas extract is soluble in 70/30 vg/pg. These were triple mansked freebase from rue, nearly white. The solution is very dark, very beautiful as well, I was having difficulty taking a picture to do it justice. I chose the right colour tank at least.

Pavlovs_Ape attached the following image(s):
20180703_122800.jpg (3,276kb) downloaded 114 time(s).
20180712_224936.jpg (2,867kb) downloaded 112 time(s).

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.