We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I think i need a bit of help Options

picklejuicedrinker
#1 Posted : 7/9/2018 8:49:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So, in the past month my interest in psychedelics has grown massively. I have yet to actually (successfully) use one, but here are my three attempts, hopefully someone can give me some advice.

My first time was pretty straightforward. I got 190 morning glory seeds and ate them. Turns out the invasive variety i have in my yard doesn't contain LSA. Still an alright snack though. I know where i went wrong here so this one isn't really important.

Second time, I actually got three packs of the right kind of morning glory seeds. Put it in my coffee grinder for a bit, then put it in a cup of water that had been sitting out for 12-18 hours, and put it in a dark, cool (but not refrigerated) space, stirring occasionally. I didn't get a totally accurate count of how many there were but it was a bit over 100 seeds. After about three hours, me and a friend poured half of it into each of our drinks and drank it. Over an hour passed as we watched Shrek 2, and no psychedelic effects occurred. We then went outside, smoked a joint, and watched the amazing spiderman while high. There were some larger, partially ungrounded chunks of seeds in the mix after i ground them. Would that have been responsible for the inefficiency of it, or maybe not all the chlorine came out of the water, or maybe only ~50-60 seeds each could have been an ineffective dose. Hopefully someone can give some helpful feedback.

Now this third experience i tried making ayahuasca out of (what i thought was) Phalaris arundinacea as the DMT source and a tea using turmeric and black pepper as the MAOI. What you are about to read will make you think otherwise, but i swear i am intelligent and educated and i did in fact do my research on this. So i went to this pond near me and pulled half an ounce of leaves off of what i believed to be Phalaris A. plants. I went home, put them in a plastic bag with some fresh mint, and put them in my freezer. While i waited for it to freeze, I prepared a batch of tea including a bunch of herbs from my garden, turmeric, black pepper, st johns wort, and coffee. After drinking it I felt pretty good, and I took the grass out of my freezer. It was fairly hardened, so i put it in my blender and blended it quite finely. I put it in a pot with a bunch of water plus some other herbs to hopefully make it taste less bad, and put it on boil. I squeezed in a lemon to hopefully raise the acidity of the solution to draw out any potential alkaloids, but becoming unsatisfied with this alone I looked for some vinegar. I couldn't find any so I poured in pickle juice (hence my username). Very stupid idea, I know, but I figured it was good enough. I boiled it down for over an hour until it was about half a cup of liquid, strained it into a cup with an ice cube, and downed it warm. It tasted horrible, but i had some chaser ready. Unfortunately I felt no effects save for feeling like i was going to puke for about an hour. I think i had the wrong grass. If anyone could give me some advice with this (I'm gonna try again soon) that would be great. Thanks

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

CEVISI
#2 Posted : 7/9/2018 9:06:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Try to get mhrb and extract that, ive seen a lot of people who are resitant to lsa for me personally it have too many side effect. Have you a picture of your phalaris a to identify ?

Herbaless
#3 Posted : 7/14/2018 10:26:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For first exploring psychedelic experiences I suggest having some mushrooms trips with friends etc learning to let go of reality. LSD is not as common now as in the past and there is more adulterated substances and research chemicals being passed off these days, which is why I suggest mushrooms unless some truly special stuff is around and not just some random liquid or blotter. Mushrooms you can grow yourself discretely without investing too much time or $. DMT extraction with MHRB is pretty simple, and extraction with ACRB takes longer but still pretty straight foreword

#4 Posted : 7/15/2018 3:44:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hi picklejuicedrinker,

actually using pickle juice to acidify is makeshift, anyway, mcgyver would be proud.

as far as substances go, 1p-lsd is quite nice. i use it for microdosing and had a trip with 100 microgram. i even liked it better than the lsd-25 i have. it upsets my stomach less, this empty, metalic feeling, you will know it after your first lsd trip.

why 1p-lsd? well, no source talk here Pleased

if you get your hands on some blotter, start with 1/3 of a 100 microgram tab, wait for 2.5 hours and see how you like it. if you like it, take the rest.

buuuuuut beforehand, some preparation, read this please:
http://www.luminist.org/archives/session.htm

i am pretty much against going alone on psychedelics. full stop.
choose your fellow trippers or sitters wisely, if they can*t or don*t want to deal with your problems soberly, they probably want to even less when they are under the influence.
people who can give a proper hug freely are a good choice. you may need it. or you may enjoy it.

something i can really recommend beforehand is a proper meditation training. i am experimenting with a book right now:

https://www.amazon.de/Mi...indfulness/dp/1501156985

the effects for me are pretty interesting. i am on holiday right now and my day starts with a 3x30 minute sitting/walking/sitting session and... i have the same effects from that as from a 20 microgram 1p-lsd dose. this effect will gradually become stronger, i am pretty excited.

so good luck on your adventures and remember, you will come down eventually. recognize, accept, let go.

hugs,

psilot
#5 Posted : 7/20/2018 3:15:27 AM
DMT-Nexus member

wait...turmeric and black pepper as MAOI? where did you get that info?
I agree with the rest, shroom is easier to handle for first timer

Loveall
#6 Posted : 7/20/2018 11:11:13 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Wait, what about the gramine that is found in grass? Any concerns over that? I thought one had to extract cleanly with naphta to separate it out?
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Loveall
#7 Posted : 7/20/2018 4:02:31 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Loveall wrote:
Wait, what about the gramine that is found in grass? Any concerns over that? I thought one had to extract cleanly with naphta to separate it out?

Update: confirmed in chat that making Aya with Phalaris can be dangerous due to gramine. Please don't try the simple boil route. You would need to do a full extraction using naptha, and convert the cleaned up freebase back to salt form, then use that for your Aya. First read up on endlessness' pioneering work on this subject.

Also, plants should be positively IDed. There are downright poisonous plants out there (those are legal of course Confused )

💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Spiralout
#8 Posted : 7/20/2018 4:26:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ayye,

Like to see the enthusiasm. ..

To clear up a few things...

Turmeric and black pepper both have maoi properties, but, as far as I am aware, there hasn't been any reports of successfully using either one of them, or both in combination, to catalyze a DMT experience. The principles underlying maois aren't as simple as black and white.. In other words, you should probably stick to the tried and true substances for Mao inhibition , at least just to get your feet wet. Then you can start experimenting with other things, which itself can be an interesting pursuit.. Syrian rue seeds are inexpensive and found many places.. Make an account on sts and i may know someone that will give you some for free Pleased

As for morning glories.. you are going to need more than a 100 seeds for one person unless they are very sensitive. Think more along the order of 200, 300 or even 400 or more seeds. To ensure success, use heavenly blue. They should rinsed off in water first and then ground up completely. If making a concoction use distilled water.

null24
#9 Posted : 7/21/2018 6:15:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I'm going to refrain from my usual trollishness due to your self admissions and the charming innocence and enthusiasm you present. Thanks!Big grin

Man for your own good please be more careful. You are at risk of poisoning yourself with this route of using untested and un recommended materials in an attempt to get high.

Commercial morning glory seeds are reported to be treated with nausea causing agentsand worse to prevent ingestion for your purposes. It may be urban legend, and apparently you did escape harm.

Also using the plants you are without doing the due diligence of careful identification puts you at risk. Natural does not mean safe.

If you want to collect and harvest your own plants to use, which is a wonderful way to establish a path and build ecosexual relationships, research everything from your climate and what grows there to the taxonomy of the plants in question. A species that contains your target material in one area may have a corollary look alike in yours with a very different alkaloid profile.

Collect samples take pics and post in identification threads like the one for phalaris right here.

We cannot give you advice on how to procure your base materials besides cultivation information. That is unfortunate but necessary. I've often felt that there should be a rating and review site for ethnobotvendors in the spirit of harm reduction, because the inability to make recommendations, supply warnings or ask questions can result in people taking actionsthat being uninformed may hurt them but we cannot do those things here. Only point you in the right direction. But they are out there.

Also, just a bit of navigation advice. A psychedelic state is a rare one in which you will be incredibly suggestible. Spending two hours of it engaged within a specific narrative, i.e. a movie, will waste that state of consciousness and place you within that narrative. You'll have a deep understanding of a cartoon, but perhaps you'd be better off with a deeper understanding of self.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Northerner
#10 Posted : 7/21/2018 10:29:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

332211 wrote:
actually using pickle juice to acidify is makeshift, anyway, mcgyver would be proud.

Bahahaha Laughing

If you are hell bent on making your own concoctions use a tek with proven success and follow the instructions carefully. You are not a shaman bro, you will not be able to cook up a magical potion with what you can find in your kitchen and garden unless you acquired some very specific things to be in those places and understand exactly what you are doing.

not sure if troll or not
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.