We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV234
How did you come across DMT and whats your occupation? Options

benzo
#61 Posted : 7/3/2008 3:39:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had just read "Hunt for the Skinwalker" by Colm Kelleher & George Knapp and for those who haven't read this you should .. and now here i am..
Oh and I'm a Mechanic for a breakdown service Like AA and the likes!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

diox8tony
#62 Posted : 7/3/2008 10:39:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

i read about dmt in a psychedelics edition of high times in the summer of 07'.
"dmt has never hit the street scene and is not addictive, as many people find the 30 minute bull ride through heavens and hells, too intense. Have someone around because the full effects will hit you before you can set the pipe down."

i stared at it in astonishment and figured someday way in my future maybe i will be lucky enough to try that!
1 year later swim bought a ticket and took the ride.

i read some experiences.
i did lots of shrooms.
stumbled upon this site and found my chance to fly.

i am a student majoring in Computer Science. 19 yrs old.
This post is fictional.

smokeydaze
#63 Posted : 7/4/2008 1:49:27 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Not sure when or where..in a galaxy far far away maybe. Im 21 and study graphic design.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

flyboy
#64 Posted : 7/4/2008 3:44:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

38 years old, tripped age 15-30 but just came back from an 8 year hiatus.

I didn't think I could trip after all the E, Acid and shrooms i've done i thought breakthrough days were over but when i moved back to my home town (montreal) and read about salvia and tried it, whoa... i was blown away... who knew i could still be taken for such a ride? I knew there was some advances being made while i was working 9-5 in the corporate world.

I hit the internet seeking info on salvia and within weeks was quite sure dmt was the next thing i had to try because in fact, some 20 years ago after my first few acid trips and reading about DMT in Legal Highs, believe it or not i was hitting the phones calling all the chemicals asking in my probably immature voice "hello, do you have any dimethltryptamine?" HAHAHAHA.. that was in 1986-87...needless to say they didn't know what the heck i was talking about.

Let me tell you younger people that the corporate world really sucks shit compared to being a psychonaut and living free. If you guys live in a city thats too expensive you might become a screwball like i was... stay in the cheaper cities and i think it's healthier for the soul. If there is anything i learn in 8 years of not tripping is that tripping is my religion and spiritual exercise and without it i go bananas. It's incredible how a few DMT trips, one E trip and some salvia within 6 months has made me so fucking happy to be alive and experience life again compared to waking up and sitting on a subway and then 9-5 in an office.. blah...even if you like your job, you have to feed your spirit.

Peace.

nought
#65 Posted : 7/6/2008 1:29:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

computer programmer / web designer

it was the gift of an enemy.
nought is a fictional name I use on forums only. All posts and pictures are fictional. Any other use of this name, in any other forums, websites, or chatrooms will be someone other than myself.

shoe
#66 Posted : 7/17/2008 9:12:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

christ, i can't be bothered reading SO much garb.
The world is polluted with pointless content.

I am 22 years old (just turned 22) and I work as a software engineer, making web-based applications which do ERP (buisness solutions) for inside companys, or for companies to talk to other companies. So employee's can access the company system (Which is specific to their needs) from far away, etc.

also it makes it easy for them to store their pizza orders.

Right now im working on testing/doccumentation and increment 4 for an aircraft fault reporting system, for a fleet of helicopters. it allows changing the physical structure, managing all the parts, raising faults, etc.

I found out about DMT because Im a musican and also very musical, heard the sound of the underground when I was like 13 - 14 and ever since then its been a quest to recreate, explore expand and experience.

I heard the teachings of terrance mckenna via shpongle (simon posford)'s music and then read all about it, learned of DMT etc.

I knew about it for ages before I actuallly... swim tried. Swim wish'd he'd taken it sooner!

Swim's first thought on it was like...

"oooouh.... "

shoe

реР рднреВрд░реНрднреБрд╡: рд╕реНрд╡: рддрддреНрд╕рд╡рд┐рддреБрд░реНрд╡рд░реЗрдгреНрдпрдВ ред рднрд░реНрдЧреЛ рджреЗрд╡рд╕реНрдп рдзреАрдорд╣рд┐, рдзреАрдпреЛ рдпреЛ рди: рдкреНрд░рдЪреЛрджрдпрд╛рддреН
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

atheistpeace
#67 Posted : 7/31/2008 4:53:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

when i was 14 or 15 (10 years ago) i found it on erowid and a girl in class claimed she did it.
i'm a senior biology student and rather not name my occupation currently.

obliguhl
#68 Posted : 7/31/2008 6:25:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Propably Terence McKenna....oh yeah, some guy was talking about hyperspace and the self-creating machine elfes and how they're supposed to be ourself in the future ...found out about mcKenna and DMT ...I've heard about it before but dismissed it because it seemed to be "too heavy"

Occupation: Unemployed. Soon a student of ethnology. Hopefully.

Viracocha
#69 Posted : 8/1/2008 11:47:35 AM

..still lc..

I was having a chat with some random trippers at a bar the other night, dmt came up, one girl was attempting to tell me what dmt was about. People should learn to keep their mouths shut and ears open; she could have learnt a thing or two had she not been so adamant to deliver to me her 'thoughts' on dmt, she didn't know shit, pity is all the other people there probably took her seriously and will relay this information to others.. dang crap dang dang

Big Inhale
#70 Posted : 8/1/2008 3:53:36 PM

The Enlightend One

Coschi wrote:
I was having a chat with some random trippers at a bar the other night, dmt came up, one girl was attempting to tell me what dmt was about. People should learn to keep their mouths shut and ears open; she could have learnt a thing or two had she not been so adamant to deliver to me her 'thoughts' on dmt, she didn't know shit, pity is all the other people there probably took her seriously and will relay this information to others.. dang crap dang dang
I see it all the time here brother people trying to act cool.I ate 3 pounds of mushies or I ate two ten strips and the cartoons came out of the tv and sat with me all night making dinner. Whatever bullshiing ass mofos.I personally am very experienced with psychs so I know whats what with those.So to hear talk about what they dont is just rediculus. If these people really tripped like talking about then they would have no need to brag adout it.
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

amor_fati
#71 Posted : 8/14/2008 6:44:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

I'm approaching my mid-twenties, tried college and wasn't ready, joined the military, got kicked out for drug-related activity, spent some time in the labor-force (manufacturing, trucking, maintenance), now I'm starting school for biochemistry after bouncing around for five years.

I tried the whole straight-edge thing through my adolescence, but the first night I got incredibly wasted while in the military, I got to talking to a buddy about DXM. I spent a weekend on heavy doses of the shit soon after, and had a hell of a time with it for quite a while. I met other DXM users in the barracks, and they introduced me to a good assortment of mystery psychedelics from smart shops, along-side san pedro and amanitas. I got into extracting DXM and was posting on a forum focused on the psychonautical use of DXM. Someone on that forum pointed me toward DMT. I think that learning that canary reed grew abundantly in the place where I was from was the real kicker, though I still haven't really taken advantage of that; it was Winter when I came back, so I turned to mimosa, instead, alongside syrian rue and started brewing you-know-what. It wasn't too long before I exploded into E, coke, and LSD, but I took my hiatus from market-drugs and started extracting and smoking the spice.

Philosophy has been my passion for the most significant portion of my life, I hope to augment my intuitive grasp of life through biochemistry, as well as contribute to the field itself. I strive to convey the results of my various thought experiments as a multimedia artist and as a writer and as a human being.

Bezz
#72 Posted : 8/14/2008 8:59:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

29, erowid, lawschoolstudent

ambi-lysergance
#73 Posted : 8/23/2008 1:14:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

im 26 years old, work in sales telecentre enviroment, have had an fassination with psychoactive plants/substances since a very young age. experimented with lsd, salvia various psylocybin containing mushrooms including crazy journeys on copelianda cyanescens. during my research i stumbled accross accounts of DMT and through further investigation ended up on here. have read various books by rick strassman and terrance mckenna and have been fueling my obsession ever since. i am currently awaiting my 1st small batch of mhrb and look forward with great anticipation to my 1st experience in hyperspace. Wink
ambi lysergance is a fictional character who in the realms of fantasy indulges in such topics as science, arts and psychoactive plant induced visions

69ron
#74 Posted : 8/23/2008 4:56:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm a software engineer for a major high tech company that has offices world wide. I got interested in the subject matter after reading one of Timothy Leary's books on LSD when I was a small child.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

WhoaManThatWasIntense
#75 Posted : 9/6/2008 11:26:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Location: In a carriage on the fast train of the last train to Trancentral
I'm a former software engineer turned I.T. guy.

I've long been interested in psychedelics in general, but only heard about DMT when it was mentioned briefly in a book a mate lent me - "Storming Heaven - LSD and the American Dream" by Jay Stevens I think (when I think back the description sounded more like 5-MeO-DMT than what's going on in our freezers). Then I saw a documentary about Alexander Shulgin brewing psychedelics in his garden shed, and that made me even more curious about psychedelics, which led me to Erowid, which led me to years of wondering what DMT would be like, after having experienced just how valuable a good psychedelic experience is.

So recently i'd been feeling the call for just such an experience, I had some time off work, had some cash for some root bark, found Norman's tek, and I hadn't found any psychedelics in about 5 years and desperately felt like it was time for a thorough cleansing of the third eye, so everything just sort of came together quite easily.

And the experience was what I got. Wow. Absolutely astonishing.

A brand new day is dawning
A light that will anoint thee
A sign from the subconscious
An angel sent to guide me
The searching will be over
The call will now be gentle
In a carriage on the fast train of the last train to Trancentral

obliguhl
#76 Posted : 10/12/2008 9:01:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tomorrow, I'm starting to study ethnology, to hopefully learn more about shamanistic cultures. I'm very excited but at the same time trembling with fear Laughing

Jorkest
#77 Posted : 10/13/2008 4:15:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

fisherman!!!
it's a sound

Eagerfish
#78 Posted : 11/15/2008 2:06:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi there!

I'm a 28 years old, working as a self employed interim manager in the corporate world. Took my first dose of schrooms on a student party when I was 20 or so. This was a really trippy experience because after one hour I didn't feel any effects so I took a second dose of Hawaiians. Then suddenly the magic started to happen Smile

As a kid I became fascinated by the Dune series from Frank Herbert. He Who Controls the Spice Controls the Universe. Smoked a lot of weed the last couple of years while listening to the great performances of Jimi Hendrix. Lately I've started experimenting with schrooms again, I love them!

A friend of mine was watching some Joe Rogan stuff on youtube and ordered the Spirit Molecule book. I never heard of DMT until I saw the book in his living room. I simply started reading it and got extremely fascinated and curious. Ordered some MHRB from ebay and extracted the spice using a simple straight to base extraction tek I found somewhere on the net. The 1st time I smoked it, nothing happened. The 2nd time I was blown away. I had a very strong deja vu feeling. I'm very happy that I've discovered this substance (or did it discover me?)

Funny thing is that now I found the spice, I don't feel like using coffee, alcohol and joints anymore...
If I dont meet you no more in this world then uh I'll meet you on the next one and don't be late

travinski
#79 Posted : 11/15/2008 5:30:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

im a carpenter...yeeeah just like jesus lol. i have my own construction company and heard about dmt through tool lyrics/joe rogan.
travinski is an alter ego and not a real person, i also like to play dress up when im not playing fictional chemist

«PREV234