We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
How did you come across DMT and whats your occupation? Options

angryanus
#21 Posted : 11/23/2007 9:53:35 AM
DMT-Nexus member

joe rogan and the spirit molecule by dr rick strassman. 20 yr old student in the us.
i still laugh at flatulence

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Infinite I
#22 Posted : 11/23/2007 7:33:59 PM

JC

I beleive in hollow earth theory, very beleivable, I also beleive in shapeshifting reptiles like the Queen though Laughing

kaos.underwave
#23 Posted : 11/24/2007 3:01:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah, gotta watch out for those damn shapeshifting reptiles
Onwards and upwards

DMTripper
#24 Posted : 11/24/2007 3:11:54 AM

John Murdoch IV

[quote:e76af6a4f7="Infinite I"]I beleive in hollow earth theory, very beleivable, I also beleive in shapeshifting reptiles like the Queen though Laughing[/quote:e76af6a4f7] So I guess you've been reading too much Jules Verne, not Tolkien like someone here suggested Razz hehe
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Infinite I
#25 Posted : 11/24/2007 1:40:14 PM

JC

No DMTripper serious researchers like David Icke Smile although Jules Verne was a member of secret Societies so he probably knew more than most ! Wink Heres a link to a thread about it on Ickes site http://www.davidicke.com...p;highlight=Hollow+Earth

DMTripper
#26 Posted : 11/24/2007 4:25:49 PM

John Murdoch IV

[quoteVery happycffc4c936="Infinite I"]No DMTripper serious researchers like David Icke Smile although Jules Verne was a member of secret Societies so he probably knew more than most ! Wink Heres a link to a thread about it on Ickes site http://www.davidicke.com...p;highlight=Hollow+Earth[/quoteVery happycffc4c936] Well Jules Verne wrote Journey to the center of the Earth in 1864. Maybe Icke read too much Jules Verne Razz hahaha
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Infinite I
#27 Posted : 11/25/2007 9:33:08 PM

JC

He probably has read jules verne though he tends to deal with facts rather than fantasy Laughing

CHAZZO
#28 Posted : 11/27/2007 7:27:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

started smoking cannabis when i was 14 or 15...smoked everyday since...first bout with psychedelics came when i was 16..took some LSD,blotter..felix the cat actually....and lost my freakin mind...so my first trip was extremely intense,alot of visuals,and alot of mindgames....dont know why but i loved it...then shrooms...WOW...i love shrooms...many,many trips to the moon on shrooms and LSD...cultivated shrooms of my own,very potent..2.5 grams would send you to the moon....purchased LSD in crystal form and made my own blotter...HOLY SHIT,the best hallucinations ever,and increased my well being as well....tried salvia a couple times...very cool....but to date,my favorite has been peyote....thats an awesome trip....so ive done a ton of shrooms and lsd....heard of dmt back in my traveling days with the "dead"...we are talking 15 years ago...never could get my hands on it at the time....so here i am,keeping a close eye on the forum to learn as much as i can before taking dmt...i will extract my own some day......oh yeah...32 yrs old,married,one child,industrial engineer....

cilosyb
#29 Posted : 11/29/2007 1:22:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I have been interested in drugs since I began to understand what they were as a kid. Naturally the way society tells us we should stay clear of drugs furthered my interest. I came across erowid when I was either 14 or 15. I was instantly captivated and spent hundreds if not thousands of hours reading at erowid, shroomery, bluelight, etc. I also got acquainted with MJ around this time but it really doesn't hold much interest for me. I was fascinated by all the trip reports I'd read about shrooms, especially those which testified to its therapeutic qualities and became intent on using them. I grew up in BFE and psychedelics were scarce. At 16 I grew mushrooms and knew right away that I would have a relationship with psychedelics for a long time to come. They really changed my life and probably stopped me from ending it - I wasn't much in the way of happy during those days. Of course the DMT trip reports had always fascinated me, but I had no way of acquiring it. Even the letters 'DMT' always seemed to stand out to me. During my first year of college I had my first run in with the spice. It was so strange and amazing how it came into my life. One night I'd gone to a party per the advice of this girl I knew as she said I'd be able to get some shrooms there. When I get there, there's a ton of people snorting coke. Being partial to the cola at the time, I copped a couple G's. Did a line or two and put it away. I had this strong feeling not to do any more that night. So I didn't. It was kind of a test of willpower too - could I stay out of yadda when everyone else was gakked to the gills and I was enduring a mildly unpleasant comedown? Sure enough, and I felt strangely good. I got the fungus I'd come for (turned out to be bunk - on par for the coke scene) and left. Next morning I went for a walk and almost threw the rest of the cola into a river. I felt averted to it - didn't care if I never did the stuff again. Decided against wasting it and [i:fc2ef12d8b]happened[/i:fc2ef12d8b] to run into a friend who might want it instead. He appreciates the gesture and goes on to tell me about how he had his mind blown to bits the night before on DMT. DMT!? He says he knows some people who just got into town and are letting people smoke it, and gives em a ring. They come by and we head to this awesome spot in a nearby park. I took a couple good hits. The forest around me turned utterly mystical. I could not believe what I was experiencing. I remember looking at this girl who was with us and OMG was she beautiful. It blew away all of my expectations. I felt so complete and happy and knew from then on that DMT was my calling. Several months later I did my first extraction. [i:fc2ef12d8b]And the rest, they say, is history[/i:fc2ef12d8b]Very happy. Had I done coke the night before this opportunity would have been missed. It was no coincidence. Right now I'm working as a tree climber - a throwback to our simian heritage. I'd like to do something more ambitious; I have a CCNA, a helicopter pilot's license, and a year of college under my belt but I'm kind of stalled where I'm at ATM - on probation for the spice, but that's another story. My tender hide has seen 20 summers. [/i]
DivineMedicinalTechnology

MR.shroom
#30 Posted : 11/29/2007 11:20:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

23 year old ,maintenance engineer ,uk part time scientist,full time dj and completly insane Laughing Laughing Laughing came across dmt on a party i was playing (djing) toke it home , searched for a good place in a park on a sunny day and discoveres another dimension hehehehehe iv'e been taking acid and mushrooms since my 15 and weed since i can remember all other drugs ive tryied it but i rather the psychedelics acid/dmt/shrooms and so on :

rizien
#31 Posted : 12/1/2007 11:42:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

When I started smoking pot at the ripe young age of 20 in my first real year of college, I dove head-first into psychedelics, first I read about them for months, specifically fascinated by DMT, LSD, and Mushrooms. Then I got my first LSD tabs, and it was all White Rabbit and Electric Kool Aid Acid Tests from then on... I had taken LSD at a concert about 3 hours from where I live, and we decided against staying the 3 night hours away, and luckily a girl I know went to the concert also, and we got her to drive us back in my car since I couldn't. We get back to my town and its 430 or 5 am, we can't sleep but we're not tripping, so we go to the grocery store and I see one of my good old hippie dealers, who whispers that he's got DMT. We leave, give him a ring, and go get the stuff. I smoked it while listening to Shpongle and the rest you probably know. I'm 22 and about to drop out of college again, and get into something more artistic and natural.

ubik
#32 Posted : 12/21/2007 4:38:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have been doing computer programming for the last 20 years. When I consider the amount of psychedelics I have consumed over that period I am amazed that I can still force my brain to work linearly enough to hold down a middle class 9-5 zombie-tech job. Since I first tried LSD in the seventies I had heard whispers about DMT and after hearing reports of the effects I was immediately interested but over the following years I have never run into anyone who had any. So I passed the decades with LSD and mushrooms. My luck changed when I started reading the internets entheogen web sites. Eventually I found the teks which were easy enough for even non-chemists like myself to understand. The stuff is astounding, it blows the doors of any other hallucinogen and I am really thankful to those of you who simplified the process and wrote the teks for the others to follow. I am still not sure which place is real, the one I see right now around me or the one I see when the spice is ripping open my visual cortex.
Too much perfection is a mistake.

karma1485
#33 Posted : 12/21/2007 7:53:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Immigration Paralegal in NJ. Came across DMT about a year ago when my boyfriend came across some at a music festival in WVA. We brought it home and smoked it at my place for the first time and I knew I was hooked. Since then, my understanding of Spice has grown immensely, extractions... reading... sharing.... turning people on Wink There is nothing more magical than listening to someone burst at the seams from laughter/ crying/ talking after their very first break thru.
Happiness and peace. Those are really the prime issues in human existence. That is what all of us are seeking. ~ H. Gunaratana Mahathera

damnrascal
#34 Posted : 1/2/2008 5:55:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Started smoking pot when I was 15. I've always been of a spiritual mindset, so naturally acid and shrooms entered my world not too long after. We also experienced a "summer of love" here upstate- nothing but cheap liquid, geltabs, and mushy gallore. Actually it was more like 2 summers lol. Maybe even 3...I remember taking acid the first time and thinking to myself, "why even bother smoking pot?" I started going to raves, and naturally E came into play. Fun, but not exactly spiritual. For me anyway. That is until the candyflip- Holy fucking hell. That's a whole story on it's own. And K as well. I actually would like to come across that again... Not enough experimenting yet with that one. Definitely something more to it. Leary would agree. Anywayz, it all boils down to one night after a "party" when a friend played me a track on which McKenna voiced over- I was blown away. The man was saying things that I knew and had never heard anyone speak about, let alone trying to myself. This leads to years of mythological and spiritual research (7 years now... damn!!) with very little psychedelic experimentation due to growth- I had to stop for a while. Stifled by relationships and what have you. And college. 2 years. That's enough. Many "coincidences", (One I really love, I actually ended up working at the farm where Leary had set up base- The place is absolutely amazing- beautiful) much outer-worldly guidance, but the time wasn't right yet. The "final drive" came after I went south to see William Henry. After that experience, and the conversations, the stage was set. 7 months later, bingo. Sorry this was soo long, it's a pretty personal thing for me, with a lot involved. I almost feel I could write a book about it- There's no doubt I was guided to this, and it to me. There was a special moment while entranced listening to Portishead- "Now that I've found you..." It went both ways. Over the years I've done pretty much every drug under the sun- And they all have their good points, and there's something to be learned from every one. Although the dangers of some are not worth prolonged exposure, with some the negative is more of a factor. The "lower brain" drugs. Even on some amphetamines (and coke) I'm able to channel "profound" information- unrestricted thoughts, pouring out like a river. Mindless babble? Sometimes, but most of the time not. Things I'd never usually be able to put into sentences. Maybe I'm autistic, hahaha! . Oh yeah I'm 26, I'm carpenter, that's how I get money. And I do like it as a trade. But music, drumming, recording/producing- that's where I shine the most.
There is no spoon Shocked

damnrascal
#35 Posted : 1/2/2008 5:56:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I entertain the hollow earth theory, and I don't think we landed on the moon.
There is no spoon Shocked

DeadLizard
#36 Posted : 1/3/2008 5:31:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I first heard of DMT when I was given a Robert Venosa artbook. I loved his work and did some research and found out he used dmt for his visions. absolutly awsome work. Still haven't run into the elves yet, but when the time is right I'm sure it will happen. 25, work in a paint factory. So I can take home as much solvent as I can drink Razz

¿ǝɹǝɥ uo ƃu‎i s‎i 773H ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Zorro
#37 Posted : 2/6/2008 6:35:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I got into shrooms when I was 14, went out picking with a mate of mine and well he did all the picking and and gave me a bag at the end of it, and thats where it all began... Done lots of clubbing in my time, still love psy with a passion, and all the stuff that goes along with it... Always had an interest in Shamanism so still researching that and thats when I came across Ayauaska which I haven't tried yet, but have all the stuff for it... So me being me, spent a long time reading about it and DMT it contained. I tried to get hold of it and had no luck, but good old internet, I first found an article on smokable DMT, then found a couple of teks to make it and they were talking about 60 days to extract the spice... Still, I found this site, spent hours on it, and the timescale was drastically reduced to a couple of days as I have little patience, so can cope with that and have been smoking it, but not broken through yet so thats coming next. I want to do an ayauaska retreat somewhere as I think with guidance it would be a life changing experience... I've been to the Burning Man festival in Nevada a few times and can say that it is one of the most special places you can ever be in on the planet, you do leave earth for a week and join this society - 48000 people last year - in the middle of the desert. No money changes hands at Burning Man (except for tea/coffee/ice as thats all you can buy) It's a contributory society so everyone builds their own camps, bars, dance areas, art vehicles, but it's all free as everyone participates... You go on an adventure everytime you leave your camp, ramdom people give you presents, just because they want to... Oh and everyone burns their art on the last day... Anyway, enough of that... So now... I'm doing ok, I work as a service delivery manager in the UK for a well known company, pays the bills and I can enjoy life which is what its about for me, and make fantastic mates on the way... I have tried holotropic breathwork and it does take you on a journey as well, not something you should do alone as you can stop breathing which I did, but for me, it's alot of effort to get there, 3 good tokes sounds far easier to me...Very happy

xudface
#38 Posted : 2/12/2008 12:25:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

angryanus wrote:
joe rogan and the spirit molecule by dr rick strassman. 20 yr old student in the us.

yeah i remember that joe rogan thing. i was quite excited to hear him talk about it. actually that's how i discovered joe rogan. i think he has some really amazing things to say about life. i mean i know he's a comedian and all, but from what i've read of his stuff he's definitely the kind of person i think should be in charge of the universe.

anyway what i was going to say was isn't this part of the forum supposed to be about things OTHER THAN dmt? not a big deal really:>

The Traveler
#39 Posted : 2/20/2008 2:53:08 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

xudface wrote:
anyway what i was going to say was isn't this part of the forum supposed to be about things OTHER THAN dmt? not a big deal really:>

Well, this is also about someones occupation and since it was still a little bit empty in the Hyperspace Tavern I decided to move it in here.

Dee Em Tea
#40 Posted : 2/20/2008 3:29:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I first came in contact with the spice about 10 years ago when traveling through south east Asia. In India I met a guy who made some when he was down under, and we smoked quite a bit then. Also I meat my wife there at this time. But after the guy I meat got a free long term hollyday in Oz. I was never able to come across it any more. Then a friend of mine here in Holland was clever enough to extract some, it started all over again. Shocked I was lucky enough for him to pas on to me how to extract it and now it's just in my mind everyday.Twisted Evil

Oh yeah, I'm 32 summers and work in a growshop.Cool

Uncover the truth,"It's really stranger then fiction".

PREV1234NEXT