We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Psilohuasca dosage Options

Danko
#1 Posted : 7/4/2018 6:31:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

I am about to do psilohuasca journey. I got confused by the research I've done so far.

1. Some people said it was 10 hours trip?

I couldn't tell what does it mean, is it like ibogaine 10 h, of visuals, or ego death?

2. Jor harmalas I should take what I take for pharma, ?

3. I will have cayanesces, would one big cap be enough, or even less.

I do want to have a strong trip but not 10 hours.

Any suggestions?

Thank you Danko

P.S.

I saw a good report, and in direction I want to go. He took 1,5g dried cubensis. How would that translate to fresh cayaensces?

I know cayaensces a little, so I guess I would take half of a big cap, or even less, ore one smaller, half father or one kid? Does,it makes,sense?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ShamensStamen
#2 Posted : 7/4/2018 8:08:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The extended duration and potentiation depends on the gut MAO-A inhibition, and the dosage of the Harmalas. If you predose the Harmalas and consume the mushrooms when gut MAO-A is fully inhibited, the Psilocin will be potentiated and the duration can be lengthened to 9 to 12 hours, depending on the Harmala dosage and maximum potentiation of the Psilocin through gut MAO-A inhibition. The duration can be normal or shorter if you miss the gut MAO-A inhibition window and don't get the potentiation. As for how the experience unfolds, i find it unfolds in a similar way to LSD, with the first few hours being the trippiest, and then around hour 4 or so giving way to a prolonged stabilized period and then a few hours later the come down and afterglow. Idk about cyanescens though, i've only used cubes and 4-ACO-DMT. But if you don't want the extended duration/potentiation, either take a lower dosage of Harmalas, or perhaps just take the mushrooms perhaps at the same time as the Harmalas, or perhaps take the Harmalas first and then a couple hours later take the mushrooms, but if you take the mushrooms when gut MAO-A is inhibited the Psilocin will be potentiated, just depends on how much Harmalas you consume and how much MAO-A inhibition you have going on and if you consume the mushrooms when gut MAO-A is inhibited.