We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Very unexpected experience Options

Einzege
#1 Posted : 7/1/2018 12:42:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Just looking for some imput on an experience I just had.

So I loaded approximately 30mg into my stainless pipe. Inhaled deep, being careful not to let the lighter get too far into the stem. Exhaled and started to feel that familiar body buzz and hear a buzzing sound. About 30 seconds go by, no visual weirdness, no fractals on surfaces, just the buzz and the buzzing. Slowly a very real, very humanoid looking fairy I guess seems to form itself out of nothing on the other side of my table. She seems happy to see me, pleased with me. Maybe even proud of me for being successful with extracting the magic that allowed us to meet. As I look down at my feet I see a shifting purple and blue goblinoid face sticking out from under my couch, looking up at me from between my feet. She communicated that this is a playful time, shooting back under the couch quickly, appearing briefly on the other side of the room only to shoot back out from under the couch, smiling. Laughing as she looks up at me. I think that I'm sure I could reach out and touch either of the beings and I would feel them. They like as solid and grounded and real as the table in front of me. They seem to hear my thoughts and a male voice responds to them from the other room. The first fairy and this man talk for a couple minutes though exactly what was said escapes memory right now. I get the impression that maybe they are always here, sharing my home. I just need the right tools in my body to be able to see them. As the toke starts to wear off the voices stop, the fairy and the goblin seem to wink out of existence. I notice the barrest of shifting patterns in the wall ahead of me as I sit and think about what I have just witnessed.

Has anyone else experienced anything like that? Almost no visual effects whatsoever, with the exception of fully formed, fully solid and real seeming beings? This has definitely been very atypical compared to previous experiences. I'm sure there's still unvaporized material in my pipe, generally the kind of hit that would cause everything I look at to break into fractals to a greater or lesser degree, possibly what seems to be a visual overlay just inches from my eyes. This substance is so unpredictable and fascinating. Anyone have any thoughts?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Doc Buxin
#2 Posted : 7/2/2018 6:08:36 AM

Pay No Mind

Einzege wrote:
...Anyone have any thoughts?

I apologize for not having any really good answers for you Einzege, I have never experienced anything exactly like what you are describing, even with hundreds of breakthrough trips under my belt.

However, I love to be helpful around here, especially to newcomers, so I will humbly suggest that you have answered your own question with your own statement:

Einzege wrote:
...This substance is so unpredictable and fascinating...

And on that, I am sure, all Nexians can agree! Wink

Indeed it is... Indeed it is!
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate