We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT questions c; Options

Ploxicle
#1 Posted : 6/30/2018 5:45:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I hope I posted this in the right place, if not sorry.

I made DMT using this video as a tutorial https://www.youtube.com/...amp;ab_channel=GordoTEK. It turned out like the video said it should and all went well.

The only problem is that when I try to vaporize the DMT me and friends do not get high from it, maybe at most a buzz. Am I possibly making the DMT wrong or ingesting it wrong?

I have looked over many ways to vaporize DMT and I have tried using a crack pipe, and a bong with weed sandwich. I am thinking of creating the machine or a version of so, do you think this will really make the difference and blast me off?

I am worried that my DMT is flawed or that I possibly have an immunity (although my friends have also tried it so i doubt that).

Crying or very sad Crying or very sad

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

CEVISI
#2 Posted : 6/30/2018 10:53:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

How much did you put in you neef a 0.000 scale

Which way do you smoke how does it taste is it tasting harsh like plastic and burns your troath or is it smoth and mellow and taste like nothing

Search for the machine at this forum and build it get a scale put 20-30 mgs in the mavhine and enjoy

Hippie710
#3 Posted : 8/11/2018 5:25:34 PM

Psychonaut Extractor

Vaporize how? Putting it in a actual vape with a VG/PG or whatever mix can be tricky, if thats what you meant. CEVISI has a good point is weighing your dose in a acturate scale first, Id personally say throw .04 grams into your standard meth pipe and hold your hits to the max, but purity with home brewed DMT can be very hard to test. Good luck brother!

TGO
#4 Posted : 8/11/2018 6:27:33 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Hippie710 wrote:
Id personally say throw .4 grams into your standard meth pipe and hold your hits to the max, but purity with home brewed DMT can be very hard to test.

Since we are discussing accuracy, please be careful when giving dosage advice on a public forum.

Are you sure you meant to say 0.4 grams? Perhaps you meant .040 which is 40mg?

400mg is a lot different than 40mg.

New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Hippie710
#5 Posted : 8/11/2018 7:08:38 PM

Psychonaut Extractor

TGO wrote:
Hippie710 wrote:
Id personally say throw .4 grams into your standard meth pipe and hold your hits to the max, but purity with home brewed DMT can be very hard to test.

Since we are discussing accuracy, please be careful when giving dosage advice on a public forum.

Are you sure you meant to say 0.4 grams? Perhaps you meant .040 which is 40mg?

400mg is a lot different than 40mg.

Oh Jeez dude Im glad you saw that. Im sorry thats a awful typo haha. Yes .04 not .4 grams. Thats far to much, my bad. Deffinitly method of injesting will effected dosage a lot, but start small and you be able to feel effects almost immeditly after smoking, but for sure take it slow.