We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hamilton Morris on Joe Rogan podcast Options

teotenakeltje
#1 Posted : 6/29/2018 7:44:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hamilton is a very knowledgable guy, I enjoyed listening to this episode, definately learned a few things:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM8WDZIhs3M

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DoingKermit
#2 Posted : 6/29/2018 8:47:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hamilton indeed has a good head on his shoulders. I particularly liked how he is trying to steer people away from anthropomorphising drugs. It's not the drugs which should be controlled, but people's behaviours through education should. Good podcast.

On a side note, his last name is "Morris" not "Harris".

Nydex
#3 Posted : 6/29/2018 9:24:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I liked Hamilton very much in his show, even though the second season seemed a bit biased and staged at some points, with some extremely questionable decisions on his side, like brewing medicine in his hostel room...

Other than that, it was nice to see him way more open and free in speaking during the podcast. He's a smart lad, and I love how he tried to make people realize drugs are not bad - it's their usage that makes them look bad. Pretty much like guns. Smile

Great podcast, definitely goes in my top10 favorites list of JRE.

Cheers. Love
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

teotenakeltje
#4 Posted : 6/29/2018 10:10:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DoingKermit wrote:
Hamilton indeed has a good head on his shoulders. I particularly liked how he is trying to steer people away from anthropomorphising drugs. It's not the drugs which should be controlled, but people's behaviours through education should. Good podcast.

On a side note, his last name is "Morris" not "Harris".

Laughing I've changed the title

but yeah, great podcast

grollum
#5 Posted : 6/29/2018 10:54:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

@Nydex: do you like provide links to the other 9 favorite JRE poodcasts in your list?

Nydex
#6 Posted : 6/30/2018 10:06:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

grollum wrote:
@Nydex: do you like provide links to the other 9 favorite JRE poodcasts in your list?

Sure thing brother. They might not be 10, and definitely are not ranked, since each and every one of them have their pros and cons, but overall those are my favorite podcasts, from what I've watched:

And to the above EVERYTHING with Joey Diaz, as this is probably the funniest guy alive right now Big grin

The Eddie Bravo and Alex Jones podcasts are great for a laugh and some conspiracy theories too if you're into that type of stuff.

There are more that I can't think of right now, but that's a good start.

Enjoy, friend. Thumbs up
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

Raptorrr
#7 Posted : 6/30/2018 11:18:33 AM

PsilocyRaptorrr

Nydex wrote:
grollum wrote:

Sure thing brother. They might not be 10, and definitely are not ranked, since each and every one of them have their pros and cons, but overall those are my favorite podcasts, from what I've watched:

And to the above EVERYTHING with Joey Diaz, as this is probably the funniest guy alive right now Big grin

The Eddie Bravo and Alex Jones podcasts are great for a laugh and some conspiracy theories too if you're into that type of stuff.

There are more that I can't think of right now, but that's a good start.

Enjoy, friend. Thumbs up

I loved the paul stamets and matthew walker podcasts. You know they're good if it still entertains you when you watch it a third time Laughing
The human being is this night, this empty nothing, that contains everything in its simplicity—an unending wealth of many representations, images, of which none belongs to him—or which are not present. ... One catches sight of this night when one looks human beings in the eye—into a night that becomes awful - Hegel

Anything perfect is worth destroying, in fact it is desirable to destroy it, true beauty lies in imperfection - Nietzsche

Raptorrr
#8 Posted : 6/30/2018 11:20:37 AM

PsilocyRaptorrr

Any of his podcasts with jordan peterson are great watches too btw.

This one in particular:
The human being is this night, this empty nothing, that contains everything in its simplicity—an unending wealth of many representations, images, of which none belongs to him—or which are not present. ... One catches sight of this night when one looks human beings in the eye—into a night that becomes awful - Hegel

Anything perfect is worth destroying, in fact it is desirable to destroy it, true beauty lies in imperfection - Nietzsche

grollum
#9 Posted : 7/1/2018 9:58:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

@Nydex: thanks a lot!

Nydex
#10 Posted : 7/1/2018 7:19:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

grollum wrote:
@Nydex: thanks a lot!

Cheers mate. Also check out Raptorrr's suggestion, it's a good podcast as well! Wink
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

Muskogee Herbman
#11 Posted : 7/2/2018 5:13:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nydex wrote:
grollum wrote:

Enjoy, friend. Thumbs up

Side note off topic ofcourse, I saw Joey Diaz LIVE at the comedy club and he is indeed the funniest guy alive
Creator help me live in a way that will make my ancestors proud.

Nydex
#12 Posted : 7/2/2018 2:05:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Muskogee Herbman wrote:
Nydex wrote:
grollum wrote:

Enjoy, friend. Thumbs up

Side note off topic ofcourse, I saw Joey Diaz LIVE at the comedy club and he is indeed the funniest guy alive

Haha wish I could see him live as well. I've literally cried tears on his rant about ranch, or the shit stories he told, especially the "HE'S CHANGING FLAVORS" one. Big grin Big grin Big grin
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN