We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
MDMA Ultimate Preload Formula - Suggestions/Advice Appriciated Options

WisdomTooth
#1 Posted : 6/28/2018 12:48:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What do you think of this preload smoothie? Can too much antioxidant/nutrient power dull the experience or any of the supplements i listed can effect/interact with the roll negatively in any way? The reason i ask is because since starting to preload i seem to have a diminished effects or maybe its all in my mind but i am curious if anyone can assist me. I do believe good health brings the cleanest experience, but maybe too much health overpowers it?

The latest preload formula/light meal i have created consists of these food/substances.

(Planning to take this 3 hours beforehand)
Coconut water 400ml - Electrolytes and Magnesium
1 Banana - Magnesium/Potassium + B Vitamins
1 Tsp Raw Cacao powder - Flavor and Neuro-Boost (Lots of synergistic chemicals in cacao)
1 Tsp Superberry Complex - Antioxidants (Acai, Maqui, Camu, Goji and other dark/purple berries) - Roughly 300mg Natural Vitamin C
1 Tbsp Hemp seeds - Omega 3s, Loaded with Nutrients, Vit E and Magnesium + Protein
Marine Based Calcium/Magnesium supplement(Elemental) +100mg of each
Milk Thistle/Turmeric Capsule - Liver/Brain Protection 350mg Turmeric(non-extract) + 150mg Milk Thistle(80% Silymarin Flavonoids Extract)
Handful of Kale - Greens are always healthy and creates Alkaline Environment to help absorb MDMA better + Very high in Vitamin K
Dash of Ginger + Cayenne pepper - Possibly enhance the roll and have many protective qualities.
1/8 Tsp Sea salt - Sodium/Minerals
Chaga Mushroom - 1 capsule
Spirulina/Chlorella - 500mg
Na-R-ALA - 1 capsule

Some (Optionals) I am thinking about
Ashwagandha - Apparently helps with Anxiety and works quite well with other psychedelics, not sure about MDMA though. Although it is said to be very neuroprotective herb. Especially used in post/recovery.
CBD oil - Neuroprotection, Possible smoother come up as it also calms and helps Anxiety. 1 drop roughly 8mg then possibly through the night for extra neuroprotective qualities especially with cannabis.
1 Tsp Maca Root powder - Peruvian Ginseng: Libido Enhancement, Adaptogen - Promotes balance within the body. - Anxiety, Stress, Mood. - Synergizes well with Cacao
Ginkgo Biloba - Apparently Boosts roll and increases blood flow to the brain/body. This like Maca i presume not only a cognition enhancement but sexual boost.
Astaxanthin - Known as the most powerful Antioxidant but also has upto 3 days half-life so i could always take it a day or two before?
Schizandra instead of Milk Thistle/Turmeric for Liver protection + Possible Enhancement due to Cognitive boosts? Another Adaptogen, Spectacular herb but not sure if its needed.

https://examine.com may help with some if you are unfamiliar.

In all honestly i would prefer to simplify it but then again i feel its much better than having a light meal and provides enough nutrients/energy to go a whole day without food. Its only 400 calories but very "nutrient dense" and quite neuroprotective from my understanding although, at the same time trying to make the most out of my high since i rarely do it anymore and its more for self empowerment and spiritual connection and healing and i do not use boosters anymore because i find with a solid initial dose of 2mg/kg and some cannabis later on and the state remains and lasts in a more natural way.

Please feel free to chime in. I'm quite knowledgeable in health and nutrition but not so much on how MDMA works and MAO-A/B inhibitors or possible enhancing/diminishing effects ect..

Thanks
Though the river tells no lies, the dishonest standing on the shore, still hear them.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Mindlusion
#2 Posted : 6/29/2018 7:37:36 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Yeah the most important thing to watch out for is any MAO inhibition effect from herbs, or even any that will tend to increase serotonin.

What you have there looks OK to me, tumeric has some of these effects but I don't think 350mg of raw tumeric will hurt.

I would go easy on the ashwaghanda, its a powerful herb with a lot of interactions, seems to indirectly increase serotonin, perhaps through release of stress. It has a complicated profile of activity.

As well, I would skip the ginseng because personally I would find it overstimulating, stimulant combination could increase cardiotoxicity of MDMA.

I think for the most part what you are doing is a good idea in terms of nutrition , anti-oxidants, adaptogens, but For the most part those things are better to take post-MDMA to help with the comedown and so the body can repair.

I would keep it simple and combine something like vitamin C, cocoa, maca, everything in the first block if you like. The second block I would save for the next day.
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

WisdomTooth
#3 Posted : 6/30/2018 1:53:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for your comment, highly appreciated. and by the (Peruvian Ginseng) is the Maca Root Powder i was talking about but you mentioned to keep it simple including the maca?

What are your thoughts on CBD oil? I am thinking about optional booster 2c-b or just cannabis but i think CBD helps balance the THC in cannabis out quite a lot this why i am curious.

Last time i smoked cannabis on MDMA i kept forgetting what i was saying after 5 seconds and i believe this is due to very high THC cannabis these days.

I know CBD effects serotonin in some way but mainly the balancing effects and neuro-protection during the experience is what interests me the most about this.

I'll keep mostly the first block or possibly even more simple like you said. Thanks

Though the river tells no lies, the dishonest standing on the shore, still hear them.

Mindlusion
#4 Posted : 6/30/2018 3:09:57 AM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

WisdomTooth wrote:
Thanks for your comment, highly appreciated. and by the (Peruvian Ginseng) is the Maca Root Powder i was talking about but you mentioned to keep it simple including the maca?

What are your thoughts on CBD oil? I am thinking about optional booster 2c-b or just cannabis but i think CBD helps balance the THC in cannabis out quite a lot this why i am curious.

Last time i smoked cannabis on MDMA i kept forgetting what i was saying after 5 seconds and i believe this is due to very high THC cannabis these days.

I know CBD effects serotonin in some way but mainly the balancing effects and neuro-protection during the experience is what interests me the most about this.

I'll keep mostly the first block or possibly even more simple like you said. Thanks

I don't know about CBD, but if your familiar with it then it couldn't hurt.

My bad, I thought you meant korean ginseng. I think maca is fine its much less stimulating.

2c-b is great to take with mdma, but its best to take it after the mdma peaks
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."