We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Bitterness From Not Listening Options

DisEmboDied
#1 Posted : 6/28/2018 5:23:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Does anyone else out there take psychedelics, have beautiful and clear instructions on how to make your life very happy or balance it, or just to clear it up, you get the point like a dagger, and then spend the following days or weeks, maybe ever, not doing what you learned while in those perfect states? Thus causing a little bitterness and self-resentment?...

Basically not listening to what your unconscious Gods have told you that you really need to do, like spending more time with ones who love you like your Dad, or to stop messing with some girl, or to stop drinking beer or cigarettes, etc., causing a little self-anger...

Love and Light (and Darkness)

Meditate before you venture, take it seriously, use it as medicinalโ€”it is good psychotherapy if needed. Realize that you, the Earth, others, and the Universe are all one and the same process. Then take that knowledge back to become, as you already are, one with nature. Eternity in every moment. Divinity in every particle. All is one organism.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Doc Buxin
#2 Posted : 6/28/2018 6:45:45 AM

Pay No Mind

Oh DisEmboDied, it saddens me to hear you say that.

You are one of my favorite people here on the Nexus.

For God's sake man, spend more time with your dad!

And for crying out loud, let go of girls, or women (you can always tell the difference; girls have never had little humans march out of their vagina and stomp all over their dreams, women have) that cause trouble and strife in your life. None of it is worth it, seriously, I know, first hand.

Even though I am extremely grateful that I cannot relate to your post, I feel for you and encourage you to make things right.

It is never too late. After all, we do have eternity. If you don't get it right in this incarnation they'll be plenty more to come and unfinished karmic business is unfinished karmic business. It demands to be finished.

So take your time. Don't be so hard on yourself when you make mistakes. Mistakes are THE thing that we learn and grow from (or not; it's always our choice).

Do better by yourself and you will automatically do better by others. It's all give and take. It's all about self-love and self-forgiveness (which, of course, implies self-discipline and self-sacrifice). There is no true "easy way".

We all walk the long road.

May you find your Peace

Much love and light,

Doc Buxin
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

blue.magic
#3 Posted : 6/28/2018 2:08:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I understand you as I am in a similar situation.

Last time I did 380 micrograms of LSD, the largest dose I've ever taken, alone, just to finally break out of my bad habits...

It did not help.

Now I reverted to something I personaly call "riding the wave", i.e. waiting for that time in life when you have less stress, more time and energy, you happen to have more money than usual and things go fine - THEN you jump on the surf board and get the most of it. At best, you will get into that positive spiral and hopefully unlock new level in your life.

There is a way to induce that wave. You need some momentum to make changes and that takes energy. The simplest way is to get more energy is to remove anything that drains it: work stress, bad sleep, coffee etc. etc. it's many small things. Then one can actively work on to get even more energy through exercise.

We also like to sleep because awakening is unpleasant. Who wants to dig into rabbit hole, when we have a picnic at the meadow. Waking up is hard and most people rather smash the alarm clock and go back to sleep.

And what's worse, once you are there in the higher states, you know what it looks like. You know how much you are missing. And once you know, there is no way back, you can no longer sleep calmly, since you know ... until you get there.

Icyseeker
#4 Posted : 6/28/2018 3:50:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

psychedelics are a way of accessing problems that you don't even know are there. The problems would still be there with out the psychedelics its just that you would not be consciously aware of them. That said you need to clear up things that you listed as it is the next step for you. No progress can be made till these things are sorted out. It might not be the funnest but this is why one does psychedelics right? To straighten out ones life.
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

Exitwound
#5 Posted : 6/28/2018 8:30:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Icyseeker wrote:
psychedelics are a way of accessing problems that you don't even know are there. The problems would still be there with out the psychedelics its just that you would not be consciously aware of them. That said you need to clear up things that you listed as it is the next step for you. No progress can be made till these things are sorted out. It might not be the funnest but this is why one does psychedelics right? To straighten out ones life.

I think you are still in DMT headspace bro Smile I think
DMT last whole your life not only 10 minutes Smile

tseuq
#6 Posted : 7/3/2018 2:48:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DisEmboDied wrote:
Does anyone else out there take psychedelics, have beautiful and clear instructions on how to make your life very happy or balance it, or just to clear it up, ...

On a transpersonal dimension this all does not make any sense, it is all idea. These ideas are projections, illusions ... let's say possibilities. What is good, what bad, what does this and that, all believe where I derive seeming truth and meaning from. Ultimately, I don't know. It is only this now.

And on the other side (in the illsuion of self - intrapersonal dimension), YES, work with these projections to grow, keep the experience and what you derive from it close in your memory.

This seeming paradoxon remembers me of the first two postings of ETERNAL and Northerner in this thread.

DisEmboDied wrote:
.. and then spend the following days or weeks, maybe ever, not doing what you learned while in those perfect states? Thus causing a little bitterness and self-resentment?

To me, the "perfect state" is this particular endless moment, regardless if "I" (mind full of concepts) like it or not and what ever "I" believe and think about it.

What is feeling this bitterness and ruminates in self-pitty. What did I really take out of your psychedelic experience, more than just another idea?

DisEmboDied wrote:
Love and Light (and Darkness)

One Love Twisted Evil

To my mind, transpersonality does not make sense and on the intrapersonal dimension:

Doc Buxin wrote:
...take your time. Don't be so hard on yourself when you make mistakes. Mistakes are THE thing that we learn and grow from (or not; it's always our choice).
Do better by yourself and you will automatically do better by others. It's all give and take. It's all about self-love and self-forgiveness (which, of course, implies self-discipline and self-sacrifice). There is no true "easy way".

We all walk the long road.

I can say from my experience, that there are no shortcuts to anything. Each process is made of single steps with more small steps within these steps, like a fractal. A butterfly does not suddenly evolve out of the caterpiller but it has to grow and pupate in between and in between these steps it has to eat, walk, sleep and grow even more .. and again, each of these smaller steps are just results of even more smaller steps (till atomic level and far beyond)... and so on(e).

My attention is always in the now, what I as human (really?) experience as now, even if everything may happen at the same time, now.

tseuq

[edit: I guess this post can be summed up as: "No/never mind, only love."]
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..