We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Candy flip with Sally? Options

ElusiveMind
#1 Posted : 11/28/2009 12:05:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey all,

SWIM has been thinking about the different effects of trips lately and found in SWIM's opinion that SWIM tends to be more accepting to other entheogens and substances that have a serotonin effect on the brain. Would using a small amount of MDMA or something else with a serotonin effect ease people into the salvia experiences more or would it just be a bust. This has been a question of mine for a while but have never gotten the opportunity yet to try. What's SWIYs opinion?
The Tea Party wrote:
We exist in a world where the fear of Illusion is real
And we cling to the past to deny and confuse the ideal

DMTripper wrote:
Bliss of ignorance -> pain of knowledge -> integrate -> bliss of knowledge.

SWIM and ElusiveMind are fictional characters and everything they say is fictional

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jamie
#2 Posted : 11/28/2009 1:32:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

It's really nice with some DMT..
Long live the unwoke.

biopsylo
#3 Posted : 11/28/2009 3:50:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mdma seems to ease the apprehension, and make one more comfortable. i have tried this combo, but i can only recall the last few seconds of the experience. it was some 20x, and coming out while laying on my back and lifting my arms, the colors were streaming, and i felt like i had been underground, and was emerging like a butterfly from a chrysalis.
defiantly no ego death feelings, or fragmentation, or that scary feeling that all my memories will be lost forever.
pure mdma (molly) may very well be friends with sally. i would try it again.

balaganist
#4 Posted : 11/28/2009 4:04:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have smoked salvia in the morning/sunrise at festivals before, after taking mdma. It works very well for that time. Really nice way to end the night!
I had some mad visuals a few times... lots of warping and travelling through vision (open eyes), seeing everything become one... I once saw a tiny wedding procession in the grass beside my tent Smile

balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

jamie
#5 Posted : 11/28/2009 6:22:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

check out zoe 7's book back from the void if you are into exploring a tryptamine-salvia combo..he wrote a book about his travels combining salvia and ayahuasca..
Long live the unwoke.

#6 Posted : 11/29/2009 8:24:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would agree with biopsylo on this one. MDMA is fantastic at putting you at ease with yourself and your surroundings. In this respect I would imagine it is a great combo, as for me, a hard part the salvia experience is dealing with the pre-smoke jitters and apprehension of what is to come.

That said, MDMA can create false impressions for you. It can force happiness upon you, when back in your sober reality, you may not be in a "happy place". In my experience the strongest drug wins over the weaker. In this case I would imagine if you went hard on the salvia, the MDMA may become largely irrelevant at the peak of the experience, exposing your true mindset. As I'm sure you know, Salvia is not as forgiving as MDMA.

MDMA can also impair judgement, so I would decide on, and weigh out a dose before you approach the Salvia, else you might just think you are up for a heroic dose, when in reality you aren't! Just my opinion though, I have not tried this combo.

If you do try it post and tell how it went!
Oh great - the world has just been replaced by elf machinery.
Sic transit gloria mundi

ElusiveMind
#7 Posted : 11/30/2009 2:09:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

1664 wrote:

That said, MDMA can create false impressions for you. It can force happiness upon you, when back in your sober reality, you may not be in a "happy place". In my experience the strongest drug wins over the weaker. In this case I would imagine if you went hard on the salvia, the MDMA may become largely irrelevant at the peak of the experience, exposing your true mindset. As I'm sure you know, Salvia is not as forgiving as MDMA.

MDMA can also impair judgement, so I would decide on, and weigh out a dose before you approach the Salvia, else you might just think you are up for a heroic dose, when in reality you aren't! Just my opinion though, I have not tried this combo.

Ya, Sally can definitely produce some strong experiences. I'm currently using some hefty 35x that a friend gave me after he pretty much lost his mind on a heroic dose. As it sounds from everyone who responded so far, looks like having probably a 'L' level salvia dose and a milder/light MDMA dose works the best to "alleviate" the sometimes overwhelming effects of salvia, especially when smoking extract. Definitely want to have a go sometime with this combo. Wink
Thanks for your help everyone.

@ fractal enchantment
Thanks, I'll look for that. Smile
The Tea Party wrote:

DMTripper wrote:

SWIM and ElusiveMind are fictional characters and everything they say is fictional

Pandora
#8 Posted : 11/30/2009 2:30:38 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

fractal enchantment wrote:
It's really nice with some DMT..

Really? Seemed like when I pre-dosed with MDMA the DMT hits were null and void . . .Almost as if (for me at least) the DMT was saying that if I wasn't willing to risk it all I wsn't going to get the ride . . .

"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

PsilocybeChild
#9 Posted : 11/30/2009 12:30:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

From experience, I'm curious to hear just how much MDMA helps salvia trips. Anyone else with experience please post.
Quote:
defiantly no ego death feelings, or fragmentation, or that scary feeling that all my memories will be lost forever.

Makes me wanna jump on a bowl of salvia next time I'm rolling. But also sounds too good to be true.
I've heard of taking benzos like xanax before salvia. Does MDMA or analogues seem to help more?
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

biopsylo
#10 Posted : 11/30/2009 10:46:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote] Makes me wanna jump on a bowl of salvia next time I'm rolling. But also sounds too good to be true.
I've heard of taking benzos like xanax before salvia. Does MDMA or analogues seem to help more?/quote]

dunno, never tried benzos. Like balaganist, i tried mdma+ salvia at a festival. the salvia was the last drug i consumed after 3 days of partying. it was just what i needed at 4 am, before hitting the tent. it may be a little strange, but i like molly and mushrooms. i just have a hard time staying awake all night on psychedelics without a little 'boost'. mdma has been great in this reguard, and keeps me on my feet(dancing)!!
i wonder, tho if mescaline would also keep one energized??
as far as the salvia, u just cant be afraid, it is going to take control, and better to let it. pay attention.

ElusiveMind
#11 Posted : 12/1/2009 1:28:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

PsilocybeChild wrote:
From experience, I'm curious to hear just how much MDMA helps salvia trips. Anyone else with experience please post.
Quote:

Makes me wanna jump on a bowl of salvia next time I'm rolling. But also sounds too good to be true.
I've heard of taking benzos like xanax before salvia. Does MDMA or analogues seem to help more?

Well the haven't tried that either but the reason I sparked this topic was because of an experience I had with Sally and Kava. I had taken 1g of 84% Kava extract and waited for the effects to hit me. Little while later hit the bong with Sally and shot off! The Kava worked surprisingly well Shocked but I felt the kava acted like an "ego death" even though I had only a small dose of Sally Crying or very sad . I felt completely emotionless and very "camera" orientated. Confused Now, even though the experience was still amazing, I felt it was missing a bit of the zing that Sally always gives me. That is why I was thinking about the MDMA and Sally combo, cause while still having Sally take control, the uplifting effects of the MDMA might keep the trip on the lighter side. Either way though Sally is amazing. Wink
The Tea Party wrote:

DMTripper wrote:

biopsylo
#12 Posted : 12/1/2009 3:35:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i liked the combo, but it wasn't planned. if i wanted to smoke salvia, i wouldn't first eat mdma.---mdma is a powerful drug all by itself. its just when i was in a good place, it was comfortable to smoke salvia as well.
if you are really after finding out what salvia is all about (i certainly have everything to learn), then i would recommend growing your own salvia plants to maturity, and chewing on 15 leaves. although i haven't tried this yet, is sounds much less harsh than smoking extracts, and more natural.
besides, its not really a candy flip if you are smoking something, is it?

ElusiveMind
#13 Posted : 12/1/2009 3:56:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

biopsylo wrote:
i liked the combo, but it wasn't planned. if i wanted to smoke salvia, i wouldn't first eat mdma.---mdma is a powerful drug all by itself. its just when i was in a good place, it was comfortable to smoke salvia as well.
if you are really after finding out what salvia is all about (i certainly have everything to learn), then i would recommend growing your own salvia plants to maturity, and chewing on 15 leaves. although i haven't tried this yet, is sounds much less harsh than smoking extracts, and more natural.
besides, its not really a candy flip if you are smoking something, is it?

Definitely chewing the leaves would be the best option, which would create a better synergy then with smoking. IMO chewing salvia doesn't need any other support at all because of the relatively slower come up but still just as powerful. Unlike with smoking when you are pretty much shot to the moon and beyond in a second, which can be a bit unnerving for anyone. Wink This is why the MDMA might boost you into that happy place before you venture out into unknown water (with a small/med. dose of course). As for the whole candy flipping smoking thing, technically candy flipping has to do with the combo of acid and MDMA, so I dont think this would be techniqually candy flipping, but again I've heard the term being used for any substance combined with MDMA. Rolling eyes I just used it in the title regarding one substance (this case salvia) combined with MDMA.
The Tea Party wrote:

DMTripper wrote:

'Coatl
#14 Posted : 12/1/2009 3:59:31 AM

Teotzlcoatl

I wouldn't do anything with Salvia divinorum except chew the FRESH leafs from a live plant.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb